Complex >> Baekhyun, OC (part 2)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FAIR WARNING: If you had liked Complex part one so much, don’t read this part and just keep your beautiful imagination of the end in your mind XD I warned you ~ I warned you...

OC- Kim Yejin

The weather was so good for a basketball game.

Even though the sun said its goodbye a long while ago, the three friends liked to play around this time a lot. It was peaceful and the wind was refreshing.

"Tao, pass it." Sehun said as he blocked Baekhyun's way.

Tao threw the ball and Sehun tried to take it, but Baekhyun was faster and had it.

He ran toward the basket, Tao and Sehun tried to catch him, but Baekhyun had already scored his 12th goal.

"He did it again." Sehun groaned in frustration, running his hand over his wet hair.

"This is unfair." Baekhyun said, breathing hard. "Two against one is totally unfair."

"You score all the goals alone." Tao shouted back as he followed Sehun who was already lying down on the ground. Baekhyun laid beside them as the three friends were taking their breath sharply. They have been playing for over 3 hours.

Baekhyun's eyes were fixed on the sky where a few stars and the moon were shown. The moon covered the Stars with its light as it was in its full state. It was so beautiful shining alone. Only the stars shine when the moon was nowhere to be found or when they are away from the moon. Baekhyun wondered how two beautiful things, were fighting each other every night. Each wanted to shine brightest away from the other.

"Hey, guys!" Tao hissed and the other two looked at him.

"What?" Sehun asked.

"Do you remember this Piggy girl that used to be in our class when we were in high school?" Tao asked and Baekhyun's jaw became tense. It had been a while since he heard from her.

"Why are you bringing her now?" Sehun groaned, looking at the sky.

"Don't you feel bad for her? I think we treated her so badly." Tao said, guiltily. "Sometimes I don't like what we have done"

Sehun scoffed and rolled his eyes."We have done nothing and I don't feel anything like this at all moreover that was a year ago."

 

"You don't feel anything? Dane nothing?" Baekhyun asked, feeling his voice getting harsh. He settled himself up and looked over his friend, "You bullied her and you don't feel bad!"

Sehun got annoyed from his friend's tone as he settled himself up too, and Tao panicked so he stood up, keeping an eye over his best friends.

"Look who's talking." Sehun spat.

"What do you mean?" Baekhyun's eyebrow met and his body temperature started to level up.

"Guys, don't fight and hear me out" Tao said, trying to calm them down. He hadn’t told them yet what he wanted to say.

"I'm not the one who rejected her in front of all the class, Baekhyun." Sehun snapped. "You did."

"Shut this mouth of yours up." Baekhyun clenched his fist, trying hard not to punch his friend in the face.

"Why, Baekhyun?" Sehun smirked. "I wasn't the only one who was bullying her, you also did. And I don't have to feel any kind of guilty or bad or anything." Sehun voice started to raise by every word. The two friends jumped to their feet and glared at each other. "I was just telling the truth anyway."

"Ah! By calling her pig and making fun of her? Just because she was a little chubby?" Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Good job, my dear friend."

"You rejected her because she was Chubby. And don't talk to me like this Byun Baekhyun, I'm warning you." Sehun poked his friend's chest when Baekhyun pushed him away and grabbed him from his t-shirt's collar.

Tao didn't feel safe anymore as he stood between the two and stopped their fighting. "STOP GUYS!!"

"You know Baekhyun? You even worse than me." Sehun breathed with anger. "You liked her, didn’t you? But you decided to play along with us. You didn't like seeing her bullied? Are you kidding me? You stayed still and didn't do anything. You are even worse than me."

"What?" Baekhyun eyes widened. His friend's words were sharp that it penetrated his heart. He tightened his grip around his friend's shirt. His friend was right. I'm the worst, actually.

"Why? Did truth hurt you so much?" Sehun smirked in a mocking way. "Don't Judge me before judging yourself first."

Baekhyun looked at Tao then at Sehun again, his eyes were as red as blood. "Whatever, you bastards." Baekhyun spat, before taking his bag and leave.

"You should have controlled your tongue." Tao scolded, his angry friend that was boiling next to him. "We are friends!"

"It was your fault for bringing her up." Sehun said, pushing him away from his way.

"I saw someone who looked like her yesterday." Tao said and Sehun froze in his pace. "I'm not sure if it was her, but she had those eyes. I can't forget those eyes, never but still I don't know. I'm not sure."

Sehun turned to Tao and walked toward him slowly. "What makes you not sure?"

***

When Baekhyun reached home. He threw his bag in his room before sitting on his bed.

Yejin wouldn't be with us anymore!!

Sighing, Baekhyun opened his drawer and pulled out a box. He opened it to find the chocolates warps are still there with a torn paper that had been stuck back into one paper again.

He took it and started running his fingers over the words that he had read for million's time and memorized them with his heart

Dear Baekhyun, My lunch mate.

I'm really thankful for your kindness. Hmmm. I'm so nervous right now and I don't know what I should write.

Ah! I made for you some chocolate. I hope you will like it.

I put my heart in it. I hope to see your smile while you are eating it, just like when you eat my food

I like your smile a lot. They are giving me hope and make me happy. That's why I agreed to make your lunch box. Ah~ right! It's me who offered it.

Baekhyun, thank you for not making fun of me. Thank for saying that I'm beautiful. Thank you for being there.

Can I confess my feelings?

Oh God My heart is going to burst.

I like you Byun Baekhyun. A lot.

You don't have to like me back or anything. I just wanted to let it out. I know that I’m not good enough for you anyway.

With love, your lunch mate. Kim Yejin

Idiot. Baekhyun thought as a half-smile was over his face, which was mixed with sadness and regret You should have come to the rooftop that day!

He recalled the event when he hurt her so bad. He needed to act for her own good. To lie about his feelings. He regretted doing this.

••••

Slap!!

"I hate you"

Baekhyun stood. Stunned from the sudden hit that fall on his face, coldly.

"You could have just said it nicely." Yejin snapped.

••••

I'm sorry Baekhyun thought as he ran his hands over his hair.

••••

"It's not my fault that you got your hopes up Yejin." Baekhyun finally met her eyes. His words were colder than the snow. "Stop dreaming and look at yourself."

••••

Stupid, why did I say that? Beakhyun held his hair in his fist tightly out of frustration. He wanted to scream out loud. Yejin-ah don't you see how beautiful you are? I'm sorry.

••••

"I really do hate you." Yejin said before taking her bag and leave.

••••

Don't go, Yejin-ah!

Don't hate me Yejin-ah!

I'm sorry. But I didn't want them to bother you anymore.

Baekhyun found his tears cascading down his cheeks. He buried his face in his hands and sighed, trying hard to hold them in. His chest hurt. He never got the chance to tell her his true feelings for her.

He regretted so much what he had done to her. He hated rejecting her in front of their whole class. He was trying to help and protect her, but it worked otherwise. So he just kept himself away, maybe this would decrease her pain, but somehow it hurt him so much seeing being bullied like this. She was a good girl and didn't deserve any of this.

The scene of sehun pushing her in the hallway didn't please him at all. His heart clenched. He wanted to hurry and help her, but this would bring more chaos.

Baekhyun put a sticky note in her book, telling her that he wanted to meet her up at the rooftop.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter