Love contract/ Suga, you (part 5)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His hair got a lot drier, but still there were a few drops of water slithered over his neck and jaw line.

He was sitting on the couch with his camera in hands, back leaned over the couch’s arm as his legs was stretched over it. However, you were in the kitchen making some coffee for the both of you.

An hour ago, you discovered that you actually knew him as one of Mark’s friends. Somehow. You just got to meet him once, but totally forget about that meeting with him since he looked different back then.  His hair wasn’t yellow as it was black and he used to be a little chubby which showed that he had lost a lot of weight.

Actually, all the memories of Hawaii were full of Mark, and only Mark. You didn’t even remember the face of the photographer who was responsible for the whole event because you came along with Mark, spent time with Mark even when you were modeling your eyes were on Mark.

It really . You thought as you wondered why you loved Mark so much when he didn’t even care so much about your relationship.

Carrying the two cups of coffee and put them over the coffee table, Suga didn’t even bother to move an inch and you assumed that he was still angry.

You cleared your throat once in order to get his attention but failed. So you did again, more loudly this time, and Suga lazily moved his head toward you, looking at you.

“Your coffee.” You said, handed him the hot steamed cup.

He left his camera beside him as his leg edged down over the ground while taking the cup from your hands. He still seemed annoyed. He even canceled today’s schedule.

You wanted to do anything to make up with him as you felt guilty for sneaking into his room without his permission and playing through his things, files and privacy. If it were you, you would also be so angry and not even meet his eyes. Just like he did to you.

“I’m sorry.” You apologized for the tenth time. “My best friend, Tip, can freak out to the point of not trusting anyone. She just wanted to make sure the contract was safe.”

 

Suga still didn’t say anything and took a sip from his coffee. You looked at him with hopeful eyes, any sign that he wasn’t angry anymore.

“Is it good? Do like it?”

“It’s not bad.” Suga nodded, putting the cup back over the coffee table.

You sighed as you sat next to him, over the couch. But still, leaving some good distance between the both of you. You angled your body toward him, trying to make him meet your eyes.

“What should I do to make you forgive me?” you asked and finally Suga looked at you with surprised eyes.

“Why do you want me to?” He asked, slowly.

I don’t know. You just didn’t like him being sad, angry or annoyed. Something inside of you didn’t feel comfortable about this. You always want to be on his good side.

“I don’t like people get angry with me.” You said. “So, what should I do? Should I dry up your hair?”

“What?” Suga gave you a funny look as he shook his head firmly. A small smile curved over his lips. “Forget it. It’s fine.”

“Then dry it up.” You ordered and Suga was taken back by your tone that almost sound motherly. “You will catch a cold like this.”

“I won’t. It is summer. The weather is hot.” Suga whined cutely and you felt your heart skip a beat.

“As you like.” You said, turning your eyes away from him. You grabbed your cup, gulping up the heat in hope for it to calm your heart.

A few second of silence occurred between the both of you before Suga returned back to his camera, while your hands was hugging the cup of coffee.

“So you aren’t angry anymore?” You asked, cautiously.  

He smiled at your question widely which made you smile as well. You didn’t know it wouldn’t take long to make him forgiving you.

And then again the silence hung for the second time.  

“You live alone?” You asked, about something that was obvious. It was your second time here and you never saw anything that showed he was living with someone, except for this extra room at the back.

You were trying to make a conversation with him instead of this awkward silence.

“As you can see.” He said, as he half smiled.

“Me too.” You said, suddenly. You didn’t know why you said that, but you just did. “I also live alone.”

“Really?” His tone didn’t show that he was really interested in knowing this and somehow you felt like you were unwanted. He was busy with his camera, and the work you were supposed to be doing got canceled. So what were you still doing in his apartment?

“Hmm.” You nodded, feeling like an idiot. “Really.”

Slowly, you got up and walked to the kitchen with your empty cup.

Suga’s eyes secretly followed you as you stood over the sink and washed your cup and drying it afterward, then putting it in its place. When you turned to walk back to him, his eyes rushed back to the camera screen.

“I will go then.” You said, putting your handbag over your shoulder. “Sorry again.”

“Where are you going?” Suga asked.

“Well, home.” You shrugged. “The photo shoots were canceled so I find no reason being here….” You took a deep breath, before letting it out slowly. “…. I have work too, in a few hours.”

Suga stood up on his feet as he grabbed his car’s key from over the kitchen counter and his camera case. “Let’s go.”

“Where?” you asked, confused. All of a sudden he wanted to give you a ride home?

“You aren’t going home. You are going with me.”

“With you, where exactly? You canceled the photos hoots.”

“Shopping.” Suga smirked. “We need some new clothes for the photo shoots.”

You frowned a little. You have no problem about you going, shopping with him, but you had work to go and you were afraid that you would be late. Noticing how anxiety you were, suga put a hand over your shoulder, patting it slightly.

“Don’t worry.” He pressed his lips into a line. “I will give you a ride to work too.”

You grinned, looking at him. “Then let’s go. Sitting home isn’t even that fun anyway.”

~~

“Let’s take a rest for twenty minutes, okay?” Suga said, sitting on one of the benches that was placed at the sides of the walking, way.

He took you to a famous street market that was selling a good clothes with low prices. You liked the place, it was your most favorite place to have a good shopping.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter