Our sin | Jungkook part 3

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Originally posted by softjeon

 

“Should I know something?” Minju repeated, her voice was harsh as he expression. Something told you that Minju might have suspected you already.

“Jungkook?” Minju’s eyes were sharp. She glared at both her boyfriend and best friend. “Y/N?”

You straightened up despite the pain you felt everywhere in your body. Taking a deep breath before sighing slowly, you were expecting something like this to happen. You feared a moment like this, tried so many times to avoid it.

Even though the loss of your baby pained you deeply, but a part of you was relieved that this will pass without Minju knowing anything. However, it was the punishment of your sin, the truth would always be out. Hard to hide, hard to run away from.

 

Jungkook dropped on his knees, staring at the floor. You didn’t know how long she had been here. However, the tears in your friend’s eyes, the way she was looking at both of you, the pain in her eyes, told you that she had heard enough for her to know everything.

The room suddenly became cold for you. And you wished so badly that you did not break your leg. You needed them, you wanted to just walk out of this door and disappear. You wanted to hug your friend who was about to collapse and apologize for everything you had done.

“Why are you on your knees?” Minju walked in as she stopped in front of Jungkook who was kneeling beside your bed. “Jungkook, look at me.”

You watched with tears in your eyes. She will not even look at you. She treated you as if you were a ghost, invisible. Your breath hitched in your chest as a sob skipped your mouth. Minju reached for Jungkook’s white shirt collar as she shrugged him vigorously.

“Tell me it was your baby.” Minju cried. “Tell me that I understood it wrong and you didn’t sleep with my best friend.”

“I am sorry.” Jungkook’s voice cracked as he would not meet Minju’s eyes.

“When did this happened?” Minju screamed, punching Jungkook hard. “Why did you do this to me? Why with her? I trust you both you” she scoffed as she let go of Jungkook. Turning around, looking away from her boyfriend, she ran a hand through her hair. “I told you to take care of her. I asked you to take her home. I am such a fool. I trust you both.”

She snapped as she turned and looked at you with venom in her eyes.  

“You were gone at that time, Minju.” You breathed your words. “You broke up with him at that time. We just hooked up. We didn’t mean for it to reach to this point” You cried, trying to reach for her hand, but she pulled away immediately as she looked at you, disgusted by you.

“At that time, you knew how much I loved him.” Minju turned at Jungkook. He was looking at her as if she was a stranger. Someone he was seeing for the first time “I left because I loved you Jungkook.” She confessed; tears started to form in her eyes. That what you did not like about her. She always ran away when she loved something. She thought that when she come everything will be waiting for her as she processed her feelings.

Minju continued, “I loved you and I feared the feeling of loving someone and I needed to collect my thoughts.” She turned to you, who was ashamed of yourself, of your selfish act. “You knew it. I told you why I left, Y/N. I thought you would… I can’t even look at you and you dare and call yourself my friend”

“You knew it?” Jungkook looked at you with wide eyes as he jumped on his feet.

Both now were looking at you as if you were the filthiest thing in the world. You felt like the whole world was against you and it was unfair. You did not do anything wrong. You loved Jungkook. You loved him too much. It was not your fault. It cannot be your fault

Minju could not just throw you under the bus in front of him.

“You are the one who is selfish.” You screamed, frustrated that all the blame was on you now.

Jungkook was so heartbroken, and you were the only one by his side. Why was he looking at you now like you forced him to sleep with you?

“You left him without an explanation. You left him devastated and broken. He needed me, and I was by his side. You don’t understand. I love him.” You cried, looking at Jungkook. “I love you, Jungkook. From the first time I saw you, I love you a lot.”

“I knew something was wrong with you. You were never happy that I am back.” The disgusted look on Minju’s face was too real not to see it. “I cannot believe you. You could have just told me how you felt instead of lying to me. Deceiving me, making me a fool. I am not a fool, Y/N, do you hear me?”

“Or she could have told me how you felt.” Jungkook sighed as his hand went through his hair, brushing the few strands of hair away from his eyes.

“No, Jungkook.” You snapped, tears turning down your cheeks. “You cannot put the whole blame on me here. She only told me why she left after what happened. It was too late to go back in time. Plus, plus I am not responsible to report your ex’s feeling to you.”

“She’s your best friend.” Jungkook spat, shaking his head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter