>Awake My Soul

‣The Good Ol' Days [Archives]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Review for reikundesho // Reviewed by: nanaji

 

Title and Story Link:

Awake My Soul (On-going, reviewed with three chapters)

 

Title: (8/10)

The title sounds familiar but I am not sure as to where I have heard it but I really like it since it gives this strong vibe of angst. It gives the vibe of someone being emotionally hurt and also a hint of loneliness.

 

Overall appearance: (7/10)

I don't really consider the poster as a poster since it seemed more of a chapter banner however it showcased simplicity yet made the angst visible. Though, I was more reeled in with the poster/photoset on your description and foreword. I wondered what it meant and what was the story about since it seemed as if there is a hidden secret. I have no problem with your font and font size, it was easy to read and simply made my read even enjoyable.

 

Description and Foreword: (8/10)

I honestly love how you described your story, I couldn't help but to feel so attached to it even before reading it. Something about your story seems addictive. If it was a book, I would never put it down. Also, the playlist that you have set up for the story... Simply beautiful since the songs you had picked are barely listened by most people and I personally like it or maybe because it consist of songs from Mumford & Sons or The Temper Trap which I am a fan of. Nonetheless, your description and foreword really made me wonder as to what the story would have in store for me.

 

Plot: (18/20)

You have managed to take an over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter