>Le Cirque Des Anges

‣The Good Ol' Days [Archives]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Review for sylverain  // Reviewed by: michiusa

 

Title and Story link:  

Le Cirque Des Anges (On-going, reviewed with 3 chapters)

 

Title:

The title is absolutely fitting to the story. The fact the title is in another language really drew in my attention. And I really liked how you subtly explained what the title meant inside your story. 

 

Overall Appearance:

I like the fact that your texts were readable and you added more spaces in between to make the story clearer. For me the poster flashed by too fast for me to exactly extinguish what was in it, the purple is also a little bright for the eyes. Since the circus is only in red and black, I think that might make a better poster and background color. 

 

Description and Foreword:

I really like how you displayed the text and the color of your description. The message is also short and sweet, something that you would probably see in the circus and I think it does a pretty good job of describing what you have so far.

 

Plot:

I've only read one other circus story besides yours and your stories are way different. From the start your story takes a huge twist of it's own by having the circus arrive on it's own in the middle of the night and basically taking over the whole city, which I loved.  So far from what I can tell it seems like the angels are acting like angels of death where they (peacefully) kill of the people that are time's up. As for Yoona and Jessica, I anticipate them to be the two future angels? Since there are only three chapters there isn't much I can grade you in terms of plot but from what I have read I found it really interesting and unique. In the description you hinted at blood, , sin and drink and the tag you included is genre so I'm not sure how that you're going to incorporate that but I'm sure it's going to be awesome and original as what you have so far in the story.

 

Language: 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter