>The Train Now Arriving

‣The Good Ol' Days [Archives]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Review for clear_penguin // By: Shy_Daydreamer 

 

Title and Story Link:

The Train Now Arriving (Completed one-shot)

 

Title: (8/10)

It was really meaningful, if you get to read the whole story, but my first impression was, maybe it would only focus on a train station and nothing less. Yeah it did focus mainly on the train station, but after finding out that there's a whole new meaning around it I found this title to be quite cute.

 

Overall Appearance: (8/10)

Most of the time the fanfics I read have their main pages to be filled with too many useless words or too much pictures, but yours was unlike those kind of fanfics, which made me really happy. It was pleasant in the eyes, although the small sign under the words on your foreword confuses me. Was the picture that couldn't be presented or a symbol which was supposed to tell something?

 

Description and Foreword: (9/10)

Straight to the point, short and sweet, that's what I love the most about descriptions and forewords. I love the short description, which actually had an impact on the new readers; it was really captivating. Since your description didn't show too much information about the story, I gave you a high score here.

 

Plot: (19/20)

I have to admit there are other stories which have the same theme, but you somehow made a twist in the story which I really found impressive. It was really realistic and not that much fluff and romance obvious, though. Just a suggestion, do add a little bit of fluff/romance, even in the part where Kiseop and Kevin finally meet in person, since I noticed that the entire story mainly focused on Kiseop's unlucky life. I want to give even a single spotlight on the two's newly found friendship. It's just a suggestion, but the entire plot was nice and something worth reading.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter