>What Are You?

‣The Good Ol' Days [Archives]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Review for kpopoverload2012       Title and Story Link:   What Are You? (Ongoing, reviewed with 6 chapters)       Title: (9/10)   The title is good because it does relate to the story well and very straight forward. However, there's originality issue as there are stories that have the same exact title as yours.            Poster: (10/10)   Full score for your poster as it have a picture of all of the main ideas/characters in it. You have included a wolf, Luhan and him with a crimson red eye just like you've described. It would be better if you would to add a girl to portray (Soojin) and maybe add Kris and Jongin too.           Description and Foreword: (16/20)   The page looks organized and well written but in the description section, there are a few language mistakes to be corrected. Another thing that the page lack in the introduction to some/all of the characters in the story. Even though I could catch up with the story and guess the character's role in the story, it would be recommended to have an introduction as it's going to be a chaptered story and this will help with the confusion later on.           Storyline/Plot: (18/20)    Even though two marks was deducted as it's not an original plot, you manage to write it and make it your own. I also like that you write it in a way where we could know about all of the character's background, feelings and characterization. It's also a good thing that you're developing the story in a right and ideal pace - it wasn't too fast or too slow. Great job!           Language: (12/20)   Your vocabulary and the way you describe the scene, feeling and colour was amazing. However, I was slightly disappointed with the lack of punctuation and missing words here and there. I believe that if your language is that good, you're just making avoidable mistakes. Some of the repetitve mistakes is two dots, capitalization and best friend is two separate word. It's three dots/full stop/period (...) for trailing thoughts instead of two(..). Next, every letter or word that come after a full stop, must be capitalise.        Check your chapter, sentence by sentece and read it out loud. This way you could avoid all or most of your mistakes. I've used chapter 2 as an example here:    1. The clock inside the classroom continued to bother you to death, with every moment of its hand, with every second that pass by, you silently wished that you could actually get out of this place, even for just a day.   - The clock inside the classroom continued to bother you to death - with every moment, every second that passes by. You silently wished that you actually could get out of this place right away.       2. ''Kwon SooJin'' The homeroom teacher called your name and made you stand up to recite the song that he assigned for you to make.   - ''Kwon SooJin,'' the homeroom teacher called your name. He made you to stand up and asked you to sing the song that he've assigned the whole class to create.       3. "SooJin..your song?'' the teacher once again called your attention, "Title first please''   - "Soojin, your song?'' the teacher said once again. "Start with your song title first please.''  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter