>My Dilemma

‣The Good Ol' Days [Archives]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Review for florkyumin // By: pilsuk123 

 

Title and Story Link:

My Dilemma (Completed one-shot)

 

Title: (7/10)

I think the title suits the storyline completely and the connection of the title with the plot was pretty straight forward. However, it's a vast title option, in other words even though it's memorable, it's isn't original because there's a lot of title with similar names. Still, you get a high score because I love how easy it is to remember and how the title reflects the description of the story well!

 

Overall Appearance: (6/10)

I think the overall appearance of the foreword/description page looks great, especially with the emphasis of 'it's you' at the right instead of the left. However, for first chapter, it would be much more pleasing to the eyes if the red coloured words/lyric could be place on the middle instead of the left because it can get quite straining to the eye, especially if it's a completely white background with flashing red coloured words. It's alright to not get a poster for a one-shot as it can get quite troublesome but I think just a plain background picture would lighten the whole page up. It wouldn't look so dull and plain with a simple background picture, you can always experiment with it and see if you might like it better with a background picture.

 

 

Description and Foreword: (8/10)

I would give a full score for this segment because I was so impressed by the description until I realize it was from the song. Despite it being from a song, I love how it makes me interested to read on and you didn't reveal too much information - enough to make people read on but not too much to spoil the storyline.

 

 

Plot: (16/20) 

I think the plot was worth-reading! The idea of loving someone who doesn't appreciative you as much as the other was amazing, I really enjoyed reading it! The dynamic of the plot was obvious too as you first start off without letting the readers know that Niel know Chunhee feelings but later the plot thickens and starts to build as you show how Niel is playing with his feelings by flirting with another person. In summary, I think it's one of the best storyline I've read from all of the other stories that I review for you before. However, there's just something I wasn't satisfied with. In my opinion, I would choose another ending where Chunhee finally stands up for himself and leave Niel regretful for his actions to him. I know that it's going to be cliché but I think it would a lot better than letting Chunhee suffer again...

 

 

Language: (18/20)

Overall, your language is fine and there wasn't any major mistakes but here's a few typo/mistakes I found while reading. They're all pretty similar to the other revie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter