>My Angel, Oh Sehun

‣The Good Ol' Days [Archives]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Review for iloveyousehun // By: caffeine_kiss

 

 

Title and Story Link:

My Angel, Oh Sehun (Completed One-shot)

 

 

Title: (9/10)

The title does fit the story and it is related to the story which is good, but I have seen simillar titles before except that the main character is adifferent person.In my opinion, you could have used a title related to spring more than 'My angel' as when Iread the sory, I felt that it was muchmore focused on 'Spring" allowing Sehun to visit Lu Han rather than Sehun being Lu Han's angel.

 

Overall appearance: (7/10)

I honestlyam not really fond of the poster and it's a good thing you are going to change it.The contrast in colours is quite bad and I can't reallysee the title. Also, i can see the website that you used for the poster at the bottom right coner, so I hope you would take note of the details of it. But it's a really good try considering that you actually did it on your own rather than requetsing for one. If you are going to change the poster, you may want to use the current one as a background too.

 

Description and Foreword: (5/10)

I read the description like over 10 times and there are a couple of issues that I have with it.

Firstly, the only thing that is related to the story would be 'spring' which is the first word of the description. You could have written that it issomething todo with re-birth like what you had written in the story.

Secondly, the sentence "getting lost amongst all the season has is normal." is grammatically wrong but I am not sure not to correct it as I'm not really sure what mesage you are trying to send.

Lastly, I felt as if you could have spent more effort in writing your descrption and foreword as it gives too little information about your story. I was really confused about it's relation to the story as I could not really find any linking points.

So to sum up this portion of your story, I hope that you would make changes to it so that it would link to the story more so as to not create confusion, besides that, you would be able to add Lu Han and Se Hun's character in it so that readers would have a easier time reading the story.

 

Plot: (19/20) 

The plot of this story is totally amazing! The way you linked Sehun and Lu Han together was defintely unique and interesting, but I do have a few questions and things to address about the plot. 

In the first part of the story, when Lu H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter