>Train Ride To Heaven

‣The Good Ol' Days [Archives]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Review for iloveyousehun // By: Shy_Daydreamer

 

Title and Story Link:

Train Ride To Heaven (Completed - One Shot)

 

Title: (7/10)

The title was unlike any titles I've seen in AFF, it was really unique. However, after thoroughly reading the story I found out that the title pretty much summed up the story in general. In other words, the relation between the title and the plot was too strong that the title alone's enough to narrate the story. Anyways, the title might spoil the plot, but it's really eye-catching and could catch reader's attention.

 

 

Overall appearance: (8/10)

The whole front page centered on too much pink, and that didn't match the dramatic aura of the story. However, the photos used in the poster were really cute. The choice of font styles and sizes were okay, and the layout wasn't at all that messy. You only wrote the things needed to captivate the readers more, and also the credits for the posters.

 

 

Description and Foreword: (10/10)

I noticed that the description was taken from a small scene in the story, and those specific lines were enough to catch the reader's attention, wanting to read the whole fanfiction. I have to give credit to the very last line written in your foreword. Like the title, that line was enough to narrate the entire story. "In winter, we experience loss." It showcased a lot of feelings and emotions, and I actually felt that very feeling while I read that line.

 

 

Plot: (16/20)

The plot where a lover found his or her lover asking for forgiveness when it was too late, or should I say too late to make things right, was a little overused. Those kind of plot lines were used plenty of times here on AFF, so I can't entirely say that it's original.

The twist you used here, where Jongin got to say the words he wanted to say to Chanyeol before he completely died, it was amazing, and that was the main reason why most of the readers tear up.

However, the reason of Jongin's death wasn't thoroughly explained. After reading your one shot fic, I was a bit confused with what happened to Jongin. Other than that, everything was okay.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter