>Selca Problems

‣The Good Ol' Days [Archives]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Review for florkyumin

 

Title and Story Link:

Selca Problems (Completed one-shot)

 

Title:

Well, it's a straight forward and simple title. I actually really like the title because it's unique, grabs attention and it relates to the story well!

 

Overall Appearance:

There's nothing much to say here since there isn't any poster or background picture but the overall appearance of every chapter is neat and it was very pleasing to read.

 

Description and Foreword:

The description was short and sweet and I'm glad that you didn't reveal more than that because it's a one-shot and it's extremely important to not reveal too much information! I actually really like the description to be honest, it sounded interesting and I know many would want to know more. Great job! The foreword was neat as well. Overall, the page looks great and it grabs attention for readers to read on.

 

Plot:

As the story is a one-shot, it's meant to be short but I would have hope that the plot would be naturally short but I would have expected the story to be a little longer by having a longer plot. Still, the plot was simply revolves with Niel having issues of L.Joe uploading his photos without his permission and I think that idea was really cute and unique! I can confidently say that this is my first time reading a story with such special and unique storyline of 'Selca Problem'! I was pleasantly surprise to be enjoying this story because as I've mentioned in the first review, I don't read Teen Top stories at all but you've change my liking and now I've started reading Teen top fanfics. While reading the story, I can't stop myself from laughing or smiling, I think you did a great job in making the story enjoyable and fun! In summary, I think the plot is original, delightful and it was enjoyable reading it.    

Language:

Overall, I think your language and grammar are all fine but here are just some of the sentences that I would improve or change the choice of words just for inference:

-Niel complained, walking into their dorm, and letting himself fall on the nearest couch.

(Niel complained while walking into their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter