>Spell of Fate

‣The Good Ol' Days [Archives]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Review for infinitestarz94 // By: infiniteLC

 

Title and Story Link:

Spell of Fate  (Completed, reviewed with 3 chapters)

 

Title: 

The title is confusing. I kept reading it to get use to it but in the end I still couldn't :3 Maybe instead of putting 'Spell of Fate' you could have just put 'Fate' so it woulnd't be as confusing and besides it will give out more meaning for the story. 

 

Overall Appearance: 

Your poster is really great! It doesn't show that your story is an angst story nor does it show that it is a happy one either. I like how you perfectly divided the past and present in order to let us reader know which part is which. I especially like your font. Though there are many other fonts, you used Times New Roman (right?) or did you used Georgia? haha, anyways, it's a good choice because it wasn't hard to read at all. 

 

Description and Foreword:

Your description was simple, yet, heartwarming. It gave me a little hint of what was going to happen in the story but it wasn't as revealing. One thing that I do have to point out was the first sentence though.

-You put: "It was the spell of fate to make us together yet once again, for the last and final time." 

To me, it didn't make sense so I thought of a better way to revise it. 

-Here is what I think you should have put: "It was the spell of fate that brought us back together once more." 

I highly suggest that you don't add the "...for the last and final time." Because it's a little too revealing. You want to give out a little hint of what's going to happen and at the same time you want to let the readers think a little of what you are getting to. 

Then, I would also like to revise your second sentence :)

-You put: "A spell for giving our love one more chance to bloom and a fate that let us live together once again." 

I want to say that it also didn't really make sense so I fixed it a bit. 

-Here is what I think you should have put: "It gave our love another chance to bloom and it let us live together once more." 

You didn't really have to use the two words; 'Spell' and 'Fate' since that would make the readers feel that you overused it too much. It's a good description, it was just a little confusing. 

 

Also for your forward, I want to take a moment and say that you did a reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter