>Mind Sync

‣The Good Ol' Days [Archives]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Review for AutumnHearts // By: Pilsuk123

 

Title and Story Link:

Mind Sync (Ongoing, reviewed with 15 chapters)

 

Title: (7/10)

I would have given a much lower mark on the title because it's give no connection to the story and the title doesn't makes any sense. However, it's a unique title and it was definitely memorable. I would probably try to explain or have bits of the meaning behind the title's meaning in the story chapters to make the readers understand your title better.

 

Overall Appearance: (10/10)

The overall appearance of the story was perfect, full marks. The poster looks stunning, the font and size of the words was ideal, the background picture was plain and fitting and lastly the layout was simple yet stylish! What stood out most in the layout and design is that the color of the words seem to match the background picture/color extremely well. 

 

Description and Foreword: (9/10)

The description is amazing, it definitely makes an impact on readers and it was interesting as well. However, one mark was deducted because of the prologue. Even though you did state and explain that it does not revolves around the drama 'Nice Guy', why not just save the trouble and write another prologue? 

 

Plot: (19/20) 

The main storyline is an overused plot of arrange/force marriage but I've got to say that you manage to put your own twist and style into the story that it made it original. There's so much twist and mind-blowing revelation once in a while that it made the plot so much more captivating and interesting, rather than a typical, boring and expected storyline. 

There's a part in the story though that made me feel that the plot isn't realistic. I don't understand how Jongin can let Haeun go easily without a real or an apparent reasonable reason. I would inferred as it's because Jongin doesn't want Haeun to argue or fall out with her parents but she had already fought with them the first time when she decided to love Jongin.  If they have fought hard to be together at the first place, why let go again instead of putting up another battle? They made it through the first time, they should be able to make it through again. It didn't convince me enough as to why Jongin let her go without a fight. 

In summary, I love all of the plot twist that you've written in the story. All of it. How Sehun reveals to be in love with Jongin instead of her, how Haeun was because of Sehun, how Sehun forgets part of his memory, how Han and Kris are related etc. It thickens the plot and keep readers interested at all times. Great job!

 

Language: (19/20)

Your overall language and grammar abilities are strong and there isn't any major problem with it. You have an amazing sense in writing and all of your writings are really descriptive and emotional! I love how you seems to be able to describe every emotion and detail of the story without going too far off topic, it's always just right. 

While reading, I seems to always missed the mistakes/typo you made unless I read it again the second time so it isn't major but here are some of it that I found below. Before that, I would like to voice out about Haeun's hair. Yes, it's obvious that she has dark black hair but I don't think brunettes are the term to use for a jade black hair. Other than that, there isn't anything else, your writings is amazing.

Chapter 2:

-Just... what has happened with love? 

(Just.. what has happened to love?)

 

-Maybe because she knew they had to break up, despite none wanting to.

(Maybe because she knew they had to break up, despite not wanting to.)

 

-She asks in a shaky voice, moving closer to his body, to feel his warmth and perfume infect every cell of her broken body.

(She asked in a shaky voice, movin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter