>Beautiful

‣The Good Ol' Days [Archives]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Review for chaniel // By: Shy_Daydreamer 

 

Title and Story Link:

Beautiful (Completed, one-shot)

 

Title: (7/10)

'Beautiful' states a lot of meanings, and most of the people who would hear that word would obviously think about a girl, which meant that the title's pretty unique, since this time it was talking about a boy. It may be a unique title, in terms of usage, I did not find it alluring. Yes it could catch a few readers' attentions, but not all reader's because it's a common word to place as a title.

 

Overall Appearance: (9/10)

I love the cute poster, but what caught my attention the most was the background.

"I kissed your lips and broke your heart, You, You acted like it was the end of the world."   That was really cute, since it's really connected to the story, and even though it's like a summary of the story, the first-time readers of your story would probably have no idea that the words on the background's connected with the story itself, so to sum it all up everything in here's great.

 

 

Description and Foreword: (8/10)

Unlike the other writers, where they use new set of words in order to give an intro to their story, you used a certain part in the story's body as an intro, and I love that idea. It's like a teaser for the readers, a little something in order to anticipate the entire story.

     

Plot: (18/20) 

Plus points for the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter