>365 Days

‣The Good Ol' Days [Archives]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Review for AwesomeDonut  // Reviewed by: caffeine_kiss

 

Title and Story link:  

365 Days (Completed, reviewed with 2 chapters)

 

 

Title: (7/10)

The title isn't really original and to be honest it was quite boring and vauge, if I were scrolling through AFF I don't think it would be a title that catches my attention. I understand that you used '365 days' so that you can link it to the style of the story so I did mark you up for that but perhaps '365 days of ___' would work better and it would give readers a better 'sneak-preview' of your story as they would know most likely what type of storyline to expect. 

 

Overall Appearance: (5/10)

I found the story's layout a little messy. For the description and foreword, I felt that the words in your desciption should be bigger and more appealing as compared to your foreword as the description is about the story which you would want readers to read so that they would be interested and read your story. Whereas they foreword is where you had written your personal message should be slightly smaller than the descrption. 

Secondly, I personally think that for after everyday, you should leave 2 lines as dividers so that there is at least a slight division between each day and this would make it a little more neater.

Lastly, the poster doesn't really match the story. The story is more on Yoona being in control rather than Myungsoo and throughout the story I think Myungsoo has been the forgiving and understanding one throughout but yet in the poster he seems like the one who is hurting Yoona. 

 

Description and Foreword: (3/10)

The descrption and foreword was not well done. I actually read through it a few times over and over again in my head but I really couldn't link it to the story. 

Firstly, you said that 'people change drastically'.If you were put it that way, you would be generallsing the fact that people change drastically, instead you could change it to 'Some people do change drastically over time'. 

In the second line you changed the point of view to 'you' which is a different one from the story, my suggstion is that you stick to the same person's POV throughout so that people won't get confused as they read. 

In the last line is perfectly fine except that it's just a little grammatical error.

And after a while, for some people... they change into a whole different person.

Unfortunately for some, after a while, they change into a whole new person.

 

Plot: (16/20)

I am honestly really really confused with the plot here. At the end of the day you would always end tit by adding a sentence with italics which I would presume that is myungsoo looking back into time. But then at the end of the story you said it was all a dream and whatever myungsoo had been going through was actually a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter