>Press the Backward Button

‣The Good Ol' Days [Archives]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Review for pinkblink // By: caffeine_kiss

 

Title and Story Link:

Press the Backward Button (Completed drabble )

 

Title: (9/10)

I personally love the title a lot. I was really interested in what the story would be like as I have never seen anyone write a story backwards. It summarises the story well and it relates to it. Unfortunately, I deducted one mark because I felt as though the title was lacking a little spark to it. It is unique, but I felt that it was a little too boring for a title. I'm not sure but while I was reading the story I felt that the title could have been 'Our story told backwards' or something, but that's just my personal opinion. 

 

Overall appearance: (10/10)

The story's overall appearance was fabulous! 

Firstly, the poster was really really pretty, there was a rewind button in the poster and the colours blended really well. The wordings were big enough for one to see too. 

Secondly, the layout of your story was really neat and easy to read and that's one a the points that most writiers fail to accomplish so thumbs up to that! The font and size were just right too. :>

Lastly, the background was simple, yet it really matched the mood of the story and complimented it too! Man... how I wish I could give you 100/10 for this section of the review, the apearance was so perfect andd pretty.

 

Description and Foreword: (10/10)

Your description and foreword was short and sweet it gave a short preview of what would happen in the story. Thankfully you only gave a little information away neither did you give too little much information. As said in the overall section, the layout is really neat and easy to look at so do keep up the pretty job! :) 

 

Plot: (17/20)

The plot was really interesting. When I first read part XIII I thought that Jongin had actually cheated on Soojung. But I was wrong. Jongin actually died. :( Unfortunately, while reading the story, if I were Soojung I would not have wished that I never knew Jong In, instead I would have wished that I was never interested in Hwangsil restuarant. Reason being is because if Soojung was never interested in that restaurant perhaps Jongin wouldn't have died. I also find it a little unrealisetic for Soojung to press the backward button to the time where she had never known Jongin. 

Other than this little mistake, I found it really interesting that you actually tried to write the story backwards you really pulled it off really well, and now I do know that writing a story backwards is possible!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter