>Cigarette Smoke

‣The Good Ol' Days [Archives]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Review for lostreader

 

Title and Story Link:

Cigarette Smoke (Completed one-shot)

 

Title:

I feel that you've came out with a great title. It suits the whole theme and works perfectly with the story! However, the title is a vast topic in general and there might be story with the same exact title. 

 

Overall Appearance:

I love the overall appearance of the story, it was a simlpe and classy look. The only thing I could recommend is by trying to add a simple background picture to the story and if how it turns out. I would suggest a simple either a black or white background with small details on it might help to make the page look less plain.

 

Description and Foreword:

The description was straight forward and I'm glad that you only had a sentence for the description since it's a drabble story, writing more than that will be revealing too much. The quote has a deep meaning to it and I love how it made me think. Sometimes we're all so afraid of feeling lonely or alone but at some point of time we need company and people too and not just alone. The foreword was neat and organise too.

 

Plot:

Despite a short drabble story, the way you had written it made me feel a deep connection to it even though I don't smoke at all. After reading it, I start to understand the feeling and the need to smoke. Everything I see someone smoke, I'll grow curious as to why they do so because it's obvious that smoking does affect your health in the long term but now I understand a little to their decision to smoke as a way to feel or unwind from a stressful day. The plot was extremely relatable and I love it, from the start to the end! The ending was perfect and how you make inference of problems with the smoke was genius.    

Language:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter