>Without Noticing We Became One E.X.O

‣The Good Ol' Days [Archives]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Review for VixxTN // By: Michiusa

 

Title and Story Link:

Without Noticing We Became One E.X.O (Ongoing, reviewed with 8 chapters)

 

Title: (5/10)

As I'm reviewing your story, you've changed the title a couple times. And the title is improving and it does summarize your story. However, I feel like it's giving too much away. Maybe a synonym of becoming one? Like amalgation. If you do chose to stay with the current title you have it would make more since if you only choose either one or e.x.o because right now it sounds like your characters become one exo. So either Without Noticing We Became E.X.O or Without Noticing We Became One

 

Overall Appearance: (5/10)

Although the poster contains all the members of EXO, it doesn’t work. It’s just more of the album cover’s of their popular songs. The poster should have at least the title of the story. The background was rather distracting since it is a gif and it doesn’t fit with the story since none of the members are turning into wolves. I recommend searching the tag graphics then look at a few shops' examples and picking one that you like. 

 

Description & Foreword: (5/10)

As you have pointed it out yourself from the title it’s more of a summary that actually is basically revealing the whole plot to your readers. Just from reading your summary I know there's going to be the couples are going to be based on your tags of hunhan, taoris, etc... and gain their powers. This is a definite no no, especially if you want to keep your readers interested.There’s no questioning of what’s going happen. For your description. since you did go along with the EXO’s first story plot of EXO planet. I think you could use the prologue they had at the beginning of the MV. The “In the beginning blah blah blah, then there were twelve, twelve men  destined to change the world.” Something like this might be less revealing and be able to intrigue your readers more.

 

Plot: (13/20) 

Although, your plot was interesting, you had way too many sub-plots going on, making it hard to know what your main plot is. I found the story rather hard to follow. First they were in the middle of nowhere then they were left alone. Then all of a sudden these masters shows up. The plots moved so fast, I had so many questions left unanswered. Where were the masters before all this? Why couldn't they have just showed up at the beginning? Rather than coming up with so many different things, you should focused on just one scene for each chapter that ultimately leads to them becoming one. For example, after they were ditched by that ball, and they did the self introduction, you could have explored it a little more. Such as describing where they are from, what occupation they have, hold are they... by doing this you'll also be able to introduce your characters to the readers a bit more in detail.

And I don't know about you but from the stories and movies I've read, learning powers can be a pain in the a**.  Powers don't just come to you, you have to work hard for them, it could take years, at least days before being able to use a fraction of one's powers. If they were able to control their powers that easily shouldn't they have known along time ago that they had powers? 

 

Language: (8/20)

-In deep Space where no one has gone before. 12 men are about to find themselfs in a very sticky situacion

(In deep space where no one has gone before, 12 men are about to find themselves in a very sticky situation.)

Your two sentences are expressing one idea so they should be put into one sentence. Space shouldn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter