Three

Meant to Be?
THREE
 
"F-four?" Baekhyun felt like his whole body was ready to drop to the ground and just lay there. Kyungsoo caught him before he actually fell and tried shaking him a awake. 
"I think he's just passed out from the shock." The doctor examined Baekhyun and all seemed well, "we'll take him to a room with Chanyeol." Kyungsoo and Jongin nodded and the doctor called for some help. 
 
***~~~***
 
"Hey Baekhyun!"
"Yeah babe?" 
"Look!" Chanyeol held up a picture of them at a wedding together. Chanyeol's artistic skills aren't the best, but it was enough for Baekhyun to understand what he meant. 
"Aw, that's so beautiful!" Baekhyun took the picture and looked at it closely. He smiled at the thought of then getting married together and having a wonderful life afterwards. He looked to Chanyeol who was looking back. 
"It's going to happen. There's nothing that can stop us! It'll be awesome!"
"Yeah it will be! I can't wait until that day!" Baekhyun leaned in for a kiss and Chanyeol leaned in as well. 
"I love you Baekhyun." 
"I love you Chanyeol!" 
"I LOVE BYUN BAEKHYUN!" 
"I LOVE PARK CHANYEOL!" 
"HEY SHUT UP!" Kyungsoo threw a pillow at the two lovers. 
"What's wrong Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol asked with a puppy dog face. 
"You guys are so loud!" 
"Your fault for wanting to be here." 
"It's my room!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol laughed and just totally ignored Kyungsoo. 
"Kyungsoo!" 
"What...?"
"You're going to be my best man at my wedding!" Baekhyun insisted. 
"R-really?"
"Of course, you've been my best friend since forever!" 
"Thanks Baekhyun!" Kyungsoo smiled and looked at the two lovers as a whole. They seemed like the most perfect couple in the world. Baekhyun felt like this was one of the happiest moments ever. Everything was planned out and all they had to do was finish school. 
"Baekhyun!" Baekhyun turned around to the deep-voiced male. He was down on one knee and had his hands behind his back, "Chanyeol... What're you doing...?" Chanyeol pulled something out from behind him and opened up the box in his hands. 
"Will you... Marry me?"
 
***~~~***
 
Baekhyun's eyes opened and he was breathing heavily. He looked around and saw that he was in a hospital bed. Kyungsoo and Jongin were knocked out on some chairs they put together. 
 
That was... Just a dream...?
 
He looked over to the other side of the room and noticed another patient. He got up and walked over to the bed. His heart dropped when he saw Chanyeol laying in that bed. 
 
Unfortunately... This wasn't part of the dream...
 
Baekhyun grabbed a chair and sat down next to Chanyeol. He held Chanyeol's hands with a firm grip and began crying. 
"I don't know what to do... I can't go on if you're not with me Chanyeol... I can't do it. Please... Please be all right." Baekhyun began crying louder. Kyungsoo slowly opened his eyes and looked for the source of the sound. When he spotted Baekhyun, he jumped up and walked over to him. Kyungsoo also grabbed and sat down next to his destroyed friend. 
"You know in these kinds of times, you have to be positive about the outcome-" 
"Positive about what?! FOUR DAYS HE HAS TO LIVE! FOUR DAYS! YOU WANT ME TO BE POSITIVE ABOUT THAT?!" Kyungsoo fell silent and just sighed. He knew there was nothing much they could do to get Chanyeol healed. 
"I'm sorry... I just tried to lighten up things up a bit... I did put out a heart donation post everywhere I could. Outside, the internet, I tried. Let's just hope someone finds it." 
"Thanks..." Baekhyun cried into Kyungsoo's shoulders and Kyungsoo fought off the urge not to cry. Jongin woke up and looked at the two of them. Kyungsoo had his head down and didn't notice Jongin. He walked over and patted Kyungsoo's back. Kyungsoo looked up and noticed the smiling Jongin. 
"Be strong. You can do this Kyungsoo." All Kyungsoo could do was nod. Jongin wiped away his tears, but they kept on streaming down his face, "Come on, you put up the posts and now you just need to wait for someone to respond." 
"What's the chance that someone will donate a heart to us?" 
"It looks slim, but just have hope will you? Come on, stop crying and be strong. Chanyeol wouldn't want this." Baekhyun got up from Kyungsoo's shoulder and wiped away his tears. He looked at Chanyeol and would not stop. 
"You want to be left alone...?" 
"Yeah... Please..."
"All right..." Kyungsoo got up and slowly walked out of the room with Jongin. Once the door closed, Baekhyun looked over to Chanyeol and sighed. He was thinking about all the times they spent together. The very first time they met. Baekhyun amused himself by thinking back to that first minute they shared together. 
"I remember that day when I first bumped into you. That goofy smile of yours captivated me. Ever since then I just wanted to get to know you and see you as someone closer than just a friend. It was the first time... First time I fell in love. You walked into my class and sat behind me while I made a fool of myself. We struggled through Kyungsoo's problems together. We did so much together. All those memories... All those happy moments. I feel like... I feel like they're not going to be able to come back anymore," Baekhyun covered his face with Chanyeol's hand in his own, "I just want to be there with you forever. I want you to be here with me. I'm sorry that I got angry with you before. I'm sorry that I ever spoke to you as if you were breaking up. This whole thing was probably my fault... I probably just accelerated the situation. I'm sorry! I really hope I can get to say sorry to you again. I hope I can say 'I love you' again. I hope-" 
"Ba... Baek... Hyun..." Baekhyun's eyes went straight to the person next to him.
"CHANYEOL!" 
"Hey... What's wrong...?"
"Chanyeol... I... I'm so sorry!" Baekhyun cried into Chanyeol's chest and Chanyeol had no idea what was going in. 
"What's going on?" 
"I'm sorry that I made you go through so much!" 
"There's nothing... so serious... about that... What's wrong...?"  Baekhyun just continued crying and could not get his words out. Outside Kyungsoo and Jongin could hear Baekhyun crying his heart out. 
"Remember... You did what you can do... Let's just hope there is someone out there to help."  Kyungsoo nodded and let his tears roll down his face. 
"Three days Jongin..." It was now midnight. 
 
***~~~***
 
IN NEED OF HEART DONOR! PLEASE HELP, LAST DAY IS MAY 24, 2014! PLEASE HELP! 
 
"Heart donor...? What's this... Kyungsoo... Kyungsoo posted this..." 
 
--------------------
I feel the emotions while writing this! T-T so touching even to myself! The clock is ticking down!!! WATCH OUT GUYS!