Home

Meant to Be?
HOME
The feelings that Jongin creates inside Kyungsoo is unlike any he's felt in a long time. Butterflies and heartbeats that are louder than the roar of an airplane. The three words uttered by Jongin sets  Kyungsoo on a whole new planet. 
"You don't love me back?" Jongin pouts and pushes out his lower lip. Kyungsoo snaps back to reality and leans in for a kiss. When he retracts Kyungsoo looks deep into Jongin's eyes. 
"I do love you Kai. I love you more than anything." 
"You seemed shock by my words though. Did something happen while I was gone?" Kyungsoo frowns a bit when thinking back to those painful months without Jongin and then nods. 
"Yeah..."
"What happened?!"
"You were gone from my life. Just hearing those words is so foreign to me now since I haven't heard it in forever. I'm sorry if I was a bit startled. I do love you still!" Jongin feels guilty but at the same time, he feels really happy that Kyungsoo still loves him like he did a few months ago. It seems unreal to Jongin that roughly five months have passed and they're here now in a hospital. 
"I'm really sorry Kyungsoo... I don't know what to say. You know I would never leave you and I would never intentionally harm you like that. If there's anything I can do to make it up-" Kyungsoo put finger in Jongin's lips and hushed him. 
"Don't worry about it. Things are going to fix themselves and we'll be together this time to take on any challenges. Kyungsoo could feel some tears welling up in his eyes but he blinks them away. Jongin puts his hand to Kyungsoo's cheek and softly rubs it. 
"Don't cry. Let's make this a happy moment all right?" Kyungsoo nods and turns around to wipe his tears away. Baekhyun walks in with Chanyeol to see the two sitting next to each other. 
"Chanyeol! Hey!" Chanyeol feels uneasy about greeting Jongin since Baekhyun was beat up by Jongin. 
"Hey..." Jongin looks confused and turns to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo returns the stare and Jongin whispers to Kyungsoo's ear. 
"What's wrong with Chanyeol? He looks like he hates me." Kyungsoo lets out a sigh and relaxes his shoulders. He smiles and looks around. 
"I'll tell you later... All right?" 
"Wait can you please tell me now?" Jongin looked to Chanyeol, "Chanyeol, is there something wrong?"
"Umm..." Baekhyun looked at the struggling Chanyeol. 
"You didn't tell me anything... What's going on?" Chanyeol let's out a sigh. He turns to Baekhyun. 
"I still feel uneasy about talking to him."
"Why... Oh... About what happened?" Chanyeol nods. "Listen, I know it seems weird talking to the guy that beat me up, but it wasn't him... Mentally. He was someone else and this is Kyungsoo's happiness. You have to not let Kyungsoo get worried. Come on, I kind of forgave him all ready. It takes time but eventually things will start feeling normal again. It's abrupt, I know but just pretend to be chill for Kyungsoo please?"
"All right. I'm doing this for Kyungsoo, not because you told me to do so."
"Think you're so tough now don't you?" Chanyeol smiled and chuckled. 
"I don't think I am..." He winked and walked over to Kyungsoo and Jongin. 
 
***~~~***
 
It's been around two days and Jongin was finally able to go home. His mother had not visited him since she was so busy with work and being on her business trip. Jongin didn't want anyone telling her that he regained his memories back because he wanted to do that himself I'm person. The three boys all agreed and helped Jongin get signed out. Once Jongin was finally home, Chanyeol and Baekhyun left to go to Baekhyun's house for some time alone. 
"Uh... Have fun you two. Don't have too much fun now."
"No promises... We'll get a good workout going." Chanyeol teased. Everyone just laughed and they soon left. Kyungsoo was left alone with Jongin in his house. 
"You look kinda nervous... You all right Kyunggie?"
"Yeah... It's just been so long since we've been together. I'll be fine though." Jongin smiled and pulled Kyungsoo into his arms. 
"Stop worrying baby. I'm the old Jongin you know and love."
"That's strange because you're only the old Jongin that I know..." Jongin pulled Kyungsoo out and looked him in the eyes. 
"What....?" 
"I'm kidding!!!" Kyungsoo chuckled. "Look at who's worrying now." 
"Don't scare me like that!!" 
 
I could never put you in a situation like I was before... Never. 
 
"I won't! When does your mom get back?"
"I have no clue. Let me call her." Jongin called his mom and casually talked to her. Jongin finally hung up. 
"So what did she say...?" 
"She said she's right around the corner now." 
"Then she'll be here any minute!" They both heard keys playing with the insides of the door and before they knew it, Mrs. Kim walked right into the house. She greeted her son with a smile and then was surprised to see Kyungsoo. 
"Oh... Kyungsoo. Why hello."
"Hello Mrs. Kim!" Kyungsoo bowed. 
"How've you been darling? Long time no see!" 
"I've been good, how about you?" Kyungsoo chuckled. 
"I've been good as well!" She turned to Jongin. "I'll be right back. You kids make yourself comfortable." 
"Okay! Thank you!" Kyungsoo shouted. 
"She seems... Awkward talking to you. When was the last time you guys saw each other?"
"The night of you losing your memory."
I can't believe you remember that!"
"You think I'm stupid or something?!"
"Haha, of course not! That was like forever ago."
"Some things you just don't forget..." Mrs. Kim walked back into the living room and looked at Jongin. 
"Honey... Where's Luhan? Did something happen?" Kyungsoo felt really uneasy being here right now after hearing that. He totally forgot that she doesn't know Jongin lost his memory. And with all that was happening with Luhan and Jongin, it made his thoughts even worse. 
"Mom... I have something to tell you."
"Son I think you've already told me..."
"No, not that!" She chuckled. 
"All right, then what is it?"
"I got my memory back..." Mrs. Kim's face lit up with joy and she hugged Jongin. 
"My baby is back! I'm so glad your yourself now. You were so clueless before and the you from two years ago was such a struggle to keep control of!" 
"Gee thanks!" Jongin chuckled and was glad to see that things are finally get back to normal. 
"Does this mean that you and Kyungsoo are together...?" Kyungsoo's smile told her everything. She was not wrong about her thought. 
 
***~~~***
 
Kyungsoo was allowed to stay the night over since his parents was out of town. They were getting ready for bed and just watching TV when Kyungsoo turned to Jongin. 
"Yes... I know I'm y, but you don't have to stare." Kyungsoo laughed sarcastically. 
"Whatever you want to think buttface." 
"That's not nice! My face is better looking than your ."
"Hahaha what?! You're so dumb."
"Ah whatever! Did you need something?"
"Oh yeah. Umm... I don't know if you mind this question or not... But who's Kai...? What does he mean to you?"
 
--------------------
Hey guys sorry for this late update! Been having some writer's block! It'll get better though, trust me! Hope you guys liked that bland chapter xD.