Cornered

Meant to Be?

 

CORNERED
Kyungsoo's eyes widened and he began panting. 
"He's... He's my friend! I don't know what you're talking about!" 
"You like him don't you?! AH, I HATE YOU! Wait until the entire school knows about this!"
"Wait, please, Tiffany don't do this!" Kyungsoo was so scared for his life. 
"And what're you going to do about it? Sure there will be those who don't agree with me, but when they realize how close you've been with Jongin, they'll start catching on." 
"Tiffany, please stop! I'll do anything you say!"
"Anything huh? Then stop hanging out with Jongin. Stop talking to him. Stop interacting with him! He's mine!" Kyungsoo didn't want his great friendship to end. He wasn't sure if he could lie to Tiffany. Her grip on him tightened and her nails started digging into his skin. 
"AHHH, your nails are going into my skin!"
"I don't care!" With each word that came out of , she drove them deeper. 
"Do you hear me?! Don't you dare go back to Jongin again, if I catch you near him I'll-" Tiffany suddenly let go and before Kyungsoo knew it, Jongin had Tiffany in his arms, holding her back. 
"Tiffany, look at me." Jongin turned her around. 
"What is it?" She seemed to despise Jongin now. 
"I can't forgive you for what you did... We're done." Jongin walked over to Kyungsoo whose wrists were bleeding a little bit. Jongin started his way towards the nurse when Tiffany stopped him. 
"I will get you back Jongin and Kyungsoo!"
"And we can just tell them you're a psycho girl getting back at your boyfriend." The three of them was surprised to hear a different voice. It was Baekhyun who spoke and Chanyeol right by his side. 
"You are a devious little girl... You don't deserve to have Jongin. And you should just leave Kyungsoo out of this. Tiffany, you're insane! It's over. You and Jongin are done and there's nothing you can do about it now. Just let it all go." Tiffany screamed and ran away. Chanyeol was already by Kyungsoo's side. 
"Come on let's go to the nurse." Kyungsoo started crying ever since Tiffany left. It all hit him.
 
If we break up, just remember this: it's all YOUR fault.
 
Kyungsoo could feel the guilt eating him up inside. He shook his head and started running the other direction away from the three. Before he got any further, he felt someone grabbing his wrist. The leftover pain from Tiffany's piercing nails hadn't left yet.
"AHH, leave me alone!" Kyungsoo was in pain now.
"You said no one can outrun me... You're right. And sorry if this is the only way to get your attention. But we need to get you to a nurse." Chanyeol looked serious for the first time in his life. Baekhyun walked up behind Chanyeol and up to Kyungsoo. 
"I've never had to do this before, but I'm sorry Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo suddenly felt his world turn black. 
 
***~~~***
 
Kyungsoo slowly woke up from what just happened and looked around to see Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Jongin looking over him. 
"Wh-where... Am... I...?" Kyungsoo felt very weak. 
"You're in the nurse's office. Getting the treatment from that little witch." Baekhyun assured Kyungsoo nothing was wrong and smiled. At this moment, Kyungsoo realized how much his friends cared for him. 
"Sorry for all... the trouble. Thanks so much guys..." Kyungsoo smiled, but his eyes still half closed. 
"Don't be sorry! We're just glad you're safe!" Chanyeol was always the one who could make people smile with his smile. 
"Kyungsoo... I'M sorry for what you had to go through because of me. I didn't think she was THAT insane. I'm sorry if I caused you any serious damage, I'll be responsible for all of it." Baekhyun took his hand and patted Jongin's back. Jongin looked to Baekhyun.
"It's no use, Kyungsoo won't accept it. He doesn't think it's your fault. I know him and he won't let you apologize for something you didn't do." 
"But... But it was my fault." 
"It was Tiffany's doing. Let it go now, it'll be fine!" Baekhyun smiled and turned back to Kyungsoo who was now smiling. He slowly started feeling his energy come back to him and sat up. He looked up to everyone and teared. 
"You guys are the best." 
"Ah stop crying Soo, we're your friends! We're here for you when you need us!" Chanyeol patted Kyungsoo's head. He soon found the energy to finally get up and on his feet. 
"I'm feeling better. Let's go home now." 
"Alright!" They all said in unison. The four of them walked out of the school and gave their goodbyes in front of the main office. 
"I'll see you guys tomorrow! My mom must be worried! Bye!" Jongin was the first to initiate the goodbyes.
"I'll walk with Jongin since we live nearby each other so I guess that leaves Baekhyun and Kyungsoo together. Ah you took my boyfriend!" Chanyeol realized it was the wrong time to tease. "Ah... Sorry about that... But be safe now!" Chanyeol and Jongin started making their way home. 
"It's our turn now, let's go hyung." Baekhyun patted Kyungsoo's back and together they walked off. Just as they started walking, Baekhyun heard a noise from above. It sounded like glass being moved against concrete. He stopped and looked up. His eyes widened and took Kyungsoo's arm and ran away. 
"What are you-" the glass smashed against the ground below it. Chanyeol and Jongin both turned around and ran towards the sound. 
"What happened?!" Jongin was wondering how it all happened. Baekhyun pointed to the broken glass. 
"That came from above." 
"Guys... There's a note here..." Chanyeol walked in the middle of the broken glass and read it. His eyes widened and he showed the others. 
 
I told you Do Kyungsoo, you won't get away with this. 
 
--------------------
Wow I loved this ending. Gave me the creeps, haha. Poor Kyungsoo. He's always getting targeted. D: