Shopping

Meant to Be?

 

SHOPPING

Jongin looked out the window to see the clear night sky. He smiled at the dazzling stars that were held in front of him outside the window.

 

Kyungsoo… You still do love me!

 

Jongin couldn’t feel how happy and relieved he was to know that his lover still loved him. He looked back to the actions that he took that one Sunday they hung out.

 

What was I thinking about saying that thing about the kisses? Ugh, why did I ignore him?! I’m so stupid! I just really hope he forgives me.

 

He looked up to the stars and closed his eyes.

“If you grant me one wish, please, let Kyungsoo be mine again. I want us together and I think he wants us together too… Please.” Jongin opened his eyes and took one final look out the window before heading off to bed.

 

***~~~***

 

Jongin woke up and looked at his phone. He noticed that it was already noon and he remembers going to sleep really late last night. He checked his messages to find out that Baekhyun had sent him some messages.

 

From: Baekhyun

 

So he says the picture is still in the locker, haha, what a liar! xP

 

What’re you going to get Soo anyways? You said you had something special and I took his phone just so you can make this “special” gift of yours...

 

The rest were just pictures that Baekhyun took off of Kyungsoo’s phone.

 

To: Baekhyun

 

Don’t worry about it! ^.^ I got that all covered.

 

***~~~***

 

Kyungsoo finished getting ready when he noticed he had gotten a missed call from a strange number. He tried calling back, but it was out of range.

“That’s strange…” He received an email from an unknown email address and checked it immediately.

 

Good afternoon, Kyungsoo! Well this is Jongin’s dad and I just wanted to say Happy Birthday! It’s the 12th here in America, so I just figured I might as well wish you a happy birthday now! Have a great birthday and hope everything is alright with you! Hope to hear from you soon!

 

Kyungsoo wanted to reply back, but he felt a little awkward replying back since he’s broken up with Jongin a few days ago.

“I’ll reply later…”

Kyungsoo went downstairs to check his mail and just searched through them to see if there were any gifts any of his friends might surprise him with. Of course there was nothing, so he just decided to hang out with Baekhyun. He dialed Baekhyun’s number and there was no reply.

“That’s strange… This kid ALWAYS picks up…” Right away, Baekhyun called back and Kyungsoo answered the phone.

“Hey Soo, did you need something?”

“Yeah, I was wondering if you’re busy today? I’m bored at home and I was wondering if you’d wanna hang out?”

“Sorry, I’m out getting your gift and I won’t be back until like 5.”

“Ah, it’s alright, have fun shopping and don’t screw up my gift this year!” Baekhyun chuckled over the phone.

“Don’t you worry! I’ll see you later!”

“Alright bye!” Before hanging up, Kyungsoo could’ve sworn he heard Jongin’s voice.

“Why would they be hanging out…” Kyungsoo thought back to yesterday and remembered that the two of them walked into the auditorium together.

“They’re planning something…?” Kyungsoo quickly called Chanyeol hoping he would answer the phone. After 2 tones, Chanyeol’s deep voice answered.

“Hey, Soo!”

“Chanyeol! Where’s your boyfriend now?!”

“Uh… I don’t know really. He told me he was going out getting your gift…”

“Are you lying to me?”

“No… Not at all!”

“Chanyeol…”

“Come on, Soo! I’m not lying!”

“You promise you’re not?”

“I totally am-” Chanyeol hung up the phone and turned it off before Kyungsoo had the chance to call back.

“AHHHH, this curiosity is driving me insane!”

 

***~~~***

 

“Whew, that was close…”

“You’re a terrible liar.” Baekhyun shook his head.

“Shut up and hurry up, I feel really bad for lying to Soo just so you two can get him a gift.”

“Don’t worry, we’ll be done and you can explain everything to him later on!”

“Yeah, don’t worry Chanyeol!” Jongin seemed quite confident that there was nothing wrong.

“What are you guys getting him anyways?”

“Hehe, you’ll see.” Baekhyun smiled and Chanyeol just made a weird face. He walked away looking for Jessica around the mall. Chanyeol took out his phone and turned it on to call Jessica. When the phone , he looked at the messages Kyungsoo sent him.

 

From: Kyungsoo

 

Chanyeol, please tell me! :(

 

Come on, I promise I won’t go there, or anything! Dx

 

Don’t you feel bad that I’m dying of curiosity??

 

Chanyeol let out a sigh and decided to reply.

 

To: Kyungsoo

 

I’ll explain everything, soon. Don’t worry about it! :)

 

***~~~***

 

Kyungsoo jumped to his phone when he heard Chanyeol’s ringtone.

“AHHHH, some friends I have!” Kyungsoo ruffled his hair and just continued watching TV without ever having the thought of Jongin’s voice off his mind. Pretty much everything on TV reminded him of Jongin.

“Ah Kai… I miss you so much!” Kyungsoo felt some pain in his chest and needed to talk to him. Kyungsoo reached for his phone before stopping. “No, you’re just going to end up hurt again! Don’t do it, don’t do it, don’t do it!”

 

***~~~***

 

“What is it, Chanyeol?”

“Where are you? Baekhyun and Jongin are super boring to be with right now.”

“That’s something you don’t say often.”

“They’re not telling me what they’re doing!”

“Aw poor baby. Alright, meet me upstairs by the Starbucks.” Chanyeol quickly rushed to the Starbucks and saw Jessica waiting in line.

“Getting something?” Jessica nodded.

“Want anything?”

“No thanks, this usually gives me stomachs.”

“Aw, you’re such a kid to feel bad for.” Jessica patted Chanyeol’s stomach.

“Yah! Even Baekhyun doesn’t have that kind of permission to touch my abs!” Jessica laughed.

“What abs??”

 

***~~~***

 

Kyungsoo walked to his room and grabbed his SD card.

“I might as well get this done now.” He made his way over to the mall and went to the photo shop to get his pictures printed. He had his head down to his phone and Jongin spotted him right away.

“Baekhyun! Kyungsoo’s here!” Baekhyun’s eyes widened.

“How… How did he find out?!”

“I don’t know!”

“Uh… let’s hide!” Baekhyun and Jongin quickly hid behind some shelves. Baekhyun peeked to see what he was printing. As best as his vision could present to him, it looked like a whole bunch of pictures of him and

 

Jongin?!

 

--------------------

Sorry again for the late update! I finally got time to write again and I will continue writing for a while so expect to see an amount of updates today! ^.^