Stare

Meant to Be?
STARE
 
Baekhyun's look switches between Kyungsoo and the phone. He is in shock on what is actually happening. He looks at Kyungsoo who's now biting his lower lip. Baekhyun feels that Kyungsoo is about to cry since his eyes are getting watery.
"Oh my gosh!" He runs over to the other side of the table and hugs him. Kyungsoo shakes his head and turns away. 
"I'll be fine..." Baekhyun tries another hug and this time Kyungsoo pushes him off. "I said I'll be fine." Kyungsoo gets up and walks away. Baekhyun doesn't sit there and watch him get away, instead he follows Kyungsoo and they eventually end up downstairs. 
"What's wrong? Tell me." Baekhyun turns Kyungsoo around. Kyungsoo sighs and just looks away trying to hold his tears in. "You're going to have to tell me eventually." 
"It's just that. Once I saw them kiss, I didn't think I'd feel this way." 
"Feel what way?" 
"Wanting Jongin back." Baekhyun knew right away this is serious because Kyungsoo was almost over Jongin for good and now this happens. 
"Explain some more..." 
"Seeing the two of them kissed made me think of what he and me used to have. I can't take it anymore. I miss those soft lips of his and I miss the way he used to smile after each kiss. It was so beautiful and now Luhan gets that and I'm stuck with nothing!" 
"I'm sorry to hear that..." Baekhyun tries hugging Kyungsoo and finally Kyungsoo accepts it. Kyungsoo doesn't cry too much because he knows there's probably no use in it, so he just wipes his tears and lets go of Baekhyun. 
"Come on... Let's go upstairs... We need to worry about exams right now. We can't have all this nonsense." Baekhyun agreed and they made their way upstairs. 
"You're going to be alright?" Kyungsoo nodded and Baekhyun continued doing his work. 
 
I'm quite glad that he's actually doing his work. I should be proud of Baekhyun and not worry about Jongin at all. 
 
Kyungsoo took out his books and tried his best to concentrate. 
 
***~~~***
 
Kyungsoo is laying in bed and he's pondering about the kiss over and over again. He takes out his phone and looks at the picture. Baekhyun texts him and Kyungsoo opens up the text. 
 
From: Baekhyun 
 
You should delete that picture. It's a sign that you can easily let go and it could help you move on faster. 
 
Kyungsoo knew Baekhyun was absolutely right, but something stopped Kyungsoo from pressing the delete button. He wanted to just press "Delete" and forget about it, but he knows that when he does presses "Delete" he's going to regret it. Kyungsoo puts his phone away and makes his way to his desk. He sits down and pulls out a drawer that contains the photo album he was going to give to Jongin a few months ago. He looked through the pictures and began crying. 
 
I miss you so much... Please come back soon Jongin. I miss you more than ever at this point. Luhan is your boyfriend now and not I. Jongin, I miss you...
 
Kyungsoo fell asleep at his desk and an open photo album under his arms. It was a little wet from the crying, but eventually dried up. 
 
***~~~***
 
Kyungsoo woke up and wondered what time it was. He was confused since he fell asleep at his desk. He looked around and his clock read "3:23AM." 
 
Might as well get back to my original bed and sleep... 
 
He got up and pushed in his chair to only realize that he was looking through the photo album. He sighed and stored it away. Kyungsoo didn't want to care too much since he was just going to be at school in a couple hours. 
 
***~~~***
 
"How'd you guys sleep last night?" 
"I slept well! I got a lot of studying done! You just watch baby, I'll be acing those exams!" 
"I'm glad to hear that! I can't wait to see your results!" 
"Kyungsoo, you alright?" 
"Yeah... I'm just a little tired. I woke up at around 3 and realized I fell asleep at my desk." 
"What were you doing there...?" Chanyeol was very curious as to what happened. 
"I was looking through some photos and I guess I just knocked out without realizing it."
"Aw, baby pictures of Soo?" Baekhyun laughed. 
"Yeah right." 
"Then what were you looking at?" Kyungsoo looked up to Chanyeol and Baekhyun. 
"The gift I was going to give Jongin for his birthday..."
"The photo album...?" 
"Yeah..." 
"Did something happen between them?" Chanyeol asked. 
"Yeah..." 
"He kissed Luhan and now I miss him... What a er I am." 
"Stop thinking lowly of yourself Kyungsoo! You just need to fight off the feeling by seeing him do these things. It'll feed some rage inside you and eventually it won't be jealousy, and it'll just be something you can easily brush off." 
"You're right Chanyeol... I should really start thinking that way. That jerk shouldn't get to me." 
"But he has right?" Baekhyun raised his eyebrow to Kyungsoo. 
"Yeah..." 
 
***~~~***
 
Kyungsoo and Baekhyun walked into  Mr. Song's class for an after school activity. They had an idea of a club that focuses in on finding talent in youth and helping them achieve their dreams. They never had any teacher interested enough to run it, until Mr. Song was finally free from his other activities. 
"I still think Mrs. Gil is great for running this club." 
"Be quiet, just be happy that Mr. Song is devoting his time to let us run this club." 
"Fine, fine." Baekhyun set down his backpack and made his way to the front desk. A couple people started coming in and they were mostly from the school play. They all want to be stars and this is why their interested. The others who came in didn't have much talent, but they felt being around singers, actors, and dancers would help them. One final person walked in and it was shock to both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. 
"Am I too late to join?" 
 
Luhan...
 
Baekhyun looked to Kyungsoo who finally snapped back to realization. Kyungsoo looked to Baekhyun on what to do. Baekhyun softly nodded his head. Kyungsoo turned to Luhan. 
"Of course it's not, welcome to our club!" Luhan smiled and took a seat in the front of the room. As Kyungsoo was talking and explaining the club's purpose and agenda, Luhan couldn't help but keep his eyes on Kyungsoo. Something was taking away Luhan's attention to only Kyungsoo. 
 
Why didn't I ever see it myself before...? Wow... 
 
--------------------
I finally got three chapters in today! I was forcing myself to do homework AND THEN write, but I fell asleep doing homework, lmao. XD I'm really curious as to what you guys think of the end of this chapter xD. Still ready to kill me?