Foreshadow

Meant to Be?

FORESHADOW

"Well just because your dream showed you that, doesn't mean that he's actually going to die. Come on, you don't think he will, right?" Baekhyun stayed quiet which made Kyungsoo very uneasy. "Are you hungry?" 
"Nah... Not really." Kyungsoo nodded and they watch TV for about another half hour. Kyungsoo then decided the two should to visit Chanyeol at the hospital. Baekhyun was hesitant at first because he felt Chanyeol still did not want to see him. 
"Chanyeol does want to see you. He's been missing you a lot. Come on, let's go!" 
"But... What if he tells me to go away like last time?" 
"Baekhyun, you'll be fine. Believe me, please?" Baekhyun thought about it for about five whole minutes and then finally nodded. He slowly stood up and took a step forward. Surprisingly, he could move easily and Kyungsoo was happy about that. The two then moved forward to the hospital to meet up with their boyfriends. 

***~~~***

Luhan sat sitting and staring in amazement at his mother.
“I’m sorry Luhan for being so cruel to you these past few weeks… I couldn't help myself. What I saw was me losing my beautiful son.” She turned to him smiling and then caressing his face, “If I had lost you, a huge part of my life would be gone. After I had calmed down and reanalyzed myself, it was then I noticed how unfair I treated you.” 
“Mom, you don’t have to continue…”
“No, what I did was wrong. You don’t deserve that kind of treatment. Who am I to tell you who to love right?” 
“Do you want me home? Is this another plot to get me home?” There was silent pause and his mom shook her head.
“Not at all… It’s more like a goodbye.”
“What do you mean?”
“I’m leaving to go to China.”
“Well I hope you have a fun visit. Remember to buy souvenirs so your friends don’t bark at you for being selfish-“
“No son, I’m leaving forever. I’m moving back to China without your sister or you. I think it’ll give me time to leave my bad parenting here and help me move on.”
“What do you mean by bad parenting?”

I hope she’s not referring to her allowing me to date another guy.

Luhan was a little bit annoyed at that statement. 
“Nothing really. I just need time alone with my mother. Maybe she can help me.”
“Grandma knows I’m gay.” His mothers eyes cracked open and did as well. Luhan was a bit scared to find out what would happen next.
“What did she say?”
“She’s fine with it. She loves me even more for telling me the truth.” “When did you tell her?”
“I told her the day I left home for good. I called her because I wasn’t sure what to do and she was always the best person to give me advice whenever I needed it. It wasn't easy to tell her, but she eventually figured it out.” 
“Grandma still loves you after that…?” Apparently she was too loud and Luhan heard. He stormed out of the room and slammed the door shut. Mrs. Han felt terrible, but couldn’t do anything about it. Her son hates her and she doesn’t know the cure for it. 

***~~~****

“Knock, knock Chanyeol!” Chanyeol looked up and smiled when he saw Kyungsoo walking into the room. 
“How’re you feeling buddy?”
“Good, and yourself?”
“Good, good. Where’s Kai?”
“He went to the bathroom.” 
“Well he’s going to miss the present then. Oh well, alright come in.” Baekhyun nervously walked in with a bouquet of flowers and shyly smiled.
“Baekhyun… Oh my gosh, are those for me?” He nodded and handed it to him.
“I’m sorry that-“
“No, I’m the one who should be apologizing to you. I was wrong in brushing you away when you were doing a good thing for me. Thank you for being by my side even when I was nearly dead and even when I’m going insane.” Baekhyun nervously laughed.
“What’re you talking about?”
“Oh yeah, the medicine the doctor’s giving me makes me a little loopy and out of my usual self, so I have a high chance of going off on people without realizing it. I’m sorry Baekhyun, please forgive me.”
“Already forgiven.” Kyungsoo smiled and fanboyed inside at how cute the two of them were. He left quietly to let them have their moment. 
“Come here!” Baekhyun was very hesitant to go into Chanyeol’s arms to complete the hug. 
“Uh… Sure!” He slowly leaned over and stretched out his arms. Chanyeol pulled him in very quickly and with such force. Baekhyun whimpered with pain and hugged back. It took a lot of effort to not show any pain, but it wasn’t working at all. Chanyeol pulled back and looked at Baekhyun with a confused look.
“Somebody looks like they're in pain. Did it hurt that bad?”
“What? Nothing hurts. What’re you talking about?”
“My hugs, you usually tell me how strong they are.”
“Oh yeah… They are! Lol, just slept on my back badly last night.”
“Interesting… Lift up your shirt.”
“Chanyeol, not in the hospital! We’ll do that when we’re at home again.”
“Lift it up.” Chanyeol crossed his arms and gave the “I don’t care” face. Baekhyun sighed and shook his head.
“No… I can’t show you…” 
“Babe, what’s wrong?”

***~~~***

“Now to go and find Kai… Where can the bathrooms be?” Kyungsoo walked around looking for a sign that lead to the bathroom, but oddly enough there were none. He went back and forth down the halls and found nothing. Instead he decided to wait outside the room and wait for Jongin to return. It was only about another minute until he returned and then hugged Kyungsoo by surprise.
“Hey babe!”
“What’s up cutie?” They kissed each other as another greeting and Kyungsoo got up. 
“Nothing, just finished peeing… Can you imagine the maze of a place this is? How was Baekhyun?”
“About that… There’s something I need to discuss with you.” 
“What is it?”
“Baekhyun had this dream that Chanyeol… is going to die…” Jongin had goosebumps going all over him. 
“I… I had a dream like that a few days ago.” 
“Really?” Jongin nodded and then he took out his phone.
“I’ll type what happened in my dream and you type what happened in yours. We exchange phones and then I’ll tell you something based on the results.”
“Okay…” Kyungsoo and Jongin typed away at their phones and then once they were finished, they exchanged phones. Kyungsoo and Jongin both looked up at the same time with their eyes widened.
“They match.” The two said in unison.

--------------------
Hey sorry guys, I forgot to upload this. It was already written I just totally forgot to upload it. Lol! Well I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter! I'm going to be updating my other stories with another 5 chapters and then update this one with 5 and so on and so on.