Rush

Meant to Be?
RUSH
"Alright, alright! I'm coming!" Kyungsoo lazily walked over to the front door and opened it to find Baekhyun waiting outside. Kyungsoo was immediately not amused. "You have a key to my house, yet you knock on the door and wake me up?" 
"Sorry Soo, but you do know school is tomorrow right?" 
"That's why I'm tying to catch up on sleep. Why did you really come over?" 
"Geez you're so mean when you're sleepy!"
"Ah... I'm not even going to say anything." 
"Meanie face. Anyways, so I was wondering... Did you go school shopping yet?" Kyungsoo nodded. "Want to help me with mine?" 
"You had an entire week to go. Why did you wait until the last minute...?" 
"Chanyeol and I were busy... Sorry."
"Ew, gross. Alright, gimme like 30 minutes to go shower and everything." 
"Alright, I'll stay down here!" Baekhyun waited while Kyungsoo went to go shower and get ready. He the TV and he saw that there was a parade going on at Tokyo. Baekhyun smiled about how the four of them were just in Tokyo. He looked around and everything looked in place. He went up to Kyungsoo's room and plopped down on his bed. He that TV and flipped through the channels. He stopped at the music channel and let the music play while Baekhyun played on his phone. Kyungsoo finally finished and walked into his room shirtless and Baekhyun just stared. 
"AHHH! WHATRE YOU DOING IN HERE?!" 
"You know I don't think I've ever seen you shirtless..." Kyungsoo covered up his top with a shirt and signaled Baekhyun to get out. "Kyungsoo, chill we're both guys here. You had have to change in front of guys before." 
"Baekhyun, you know how insecure I am about my body!" 
"What's so wrong with it??" Baekhyun took off his shirt. 
"What're you..." 
"See! Nothing wrong here."
"Ugh alright fine." Kyungsoo dropped his shirt and looked in closet for a new one. He finally got his clothes all set and finished fixing his hair and tuned to Baekhyun. "You know... You can put on a shirt..." 
"Oh yeah, oops. I forgot I'm not with Chanyeol." 
"Ew, alright stop!" 
 
***~~~***
 
Baekhyun and Kyungsoo walked to the office supply store by their house and that took around 20 minutes to walk to. Baekhyun went to the notebooks section and Kyungsoo found a cart to use to put all the purchases inside. By the time they finished, Baekhyun had spent around ₩50,000 in school supplies. 
"Wow... That's a lot of money for school supplies..." 
"You should've gotten them in September when they had a lot of sales." Kyungsoo took out his money to pay for Baekhyun. Baekhyun grabbed Kyungsoo's hand and looked at him. 
"What're you doing?"
"What're YOU doing? You held onto my hand first." 
"Why're you paying?" 
"Oh, because I want to. What's wrong with that?" 
"No! I'm paying for it! They're my supplies!" Baekhyun handed the cashier a credit card and Kyungsoo just stood waiting for the bags to come his way. He helped carry them all the way to Baekhyun's house. At his house, they organized what notebooks would be for what class. For once Baekhyun got a pencil case so that way his writing utensils wouldn't go missing all the time. 
 
***~~~***
 
"Ah, finally we're done!" 
"Yeah, wow that took a little while. You're all set now? Can I go home and get some sleep?" 
"Kyung-hyung, it's only... 7PM. What're you going to sleep so early for?" 
"I need to get my beauty sleep." 
"Hahahahahaha, sleep can't help you with that." Kyungsoo smacked Baekhyun's head. "OW!" 
"Jerk." 
"I was kidding." 
"Uh huh, sure you were!" Kyungsoo got up and smiled. "See you tomorrow buddy!" 
"Alright hyung, be careful walking home!" 
"Will do." 
 
***~~~***
 
So... The last day of break... Tomorrow I see my friends again... Jongin... I will see you tomorrow. I wonder what I will feel when I see him tomorrow? Hopefully nothing bad happens... I don't know...
 
Kyungsoo his phone and made sure the alarms were on. He got goodnight messages from Baekhyun, Jessica, Chanyeol, and Jongin. 
 
I'll see you all tomorrow... 
 
***~~~***
 
The bell rang and the beginning of the new semester began. Kids were meeting up with each other and recalling what they did over the break. Kyungsoo walked through the halls and he was sure none of their vacations could top his trip to Japan. Luxury living was the main theme of that trip. He was trying to find Jongin, but he saw that he was running out of time. Baekhyun found Kyungsoo and grabbed him by the arm. It wasn't a surprise that Chanyeol was there as well. 
"Well, I'm not surprised that you two are together." 
"Baekhyun's a smartie and told me to wait by the doors outside by the gym. I did just that and we met up. You should've done the same with us or your significant other." 
"Ha-ha funny." The bell rang for homeroom to begin and everyone went to their respective homerooms. 
"I'll see you in Mr. Song's class!" 
"Alright, see you at lunch Chanyeol!" 
"Bye Soo! Bye babe!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun kissed goodbye. 
 
***~~~***
 
Homeroom went by quickly and before Kyungsoo knew it, the bell rang for homeroom to finish. He gets up and walks to his first class. Kyungsoo is just wondering what will be different about this semester and is lost in thought while walking to class. While thinking and sort of day dreaming, he bumps into someone and drops a book. They both reach for it and Kyungsoo notices the tan skin and shirt from somewhere. He looks up and it's Jongin. At that moment, Kyungsoo's world turned into a slow moving, almost frozen one. Within a split second, the feelings of missing Jongin and all the feelings for Jongin rush back to Kyungsoo.
 
No... What's happening now? No... Not this again. 
 
"Hey Kyungsoo! I haven't seem you all this break! Wow it's so nice to see you!" 
"Heh, it's nice to see you Jongin, I've got to get to class... I'll see you later!" 
"Alright, I'll see you at lunch!" They both walked their separate ways. Kyungsoo put his hand to heart and could feel the bumps coming from his heart. 
 
No... Stop... NOOOOOO! 
 
***~~~***
 
The bell rang for the first class to commence and Baekhyun walked in and noticed two empty seats near the back of the class. Jessica waved hello to him, but he didn't see Kyungsoo. He turned to Mr. Song. 
"Mr. Song, Kyungsoo hasn't come to class...?" 
"Not that I'm aware of... Why? Is something wrong?" 
 
Where could he be...? 
 
--------------------
So this is for the night! I'm sorry if I've written such a small amount of content over the past week or so! I'll make it up to you guys this week! I have a lot planned, that is for sure. Getting them written is the difficult part. Alright, well this is the beginning of crazy things! Be prepared. ^.^