Stars

Meant to Be?

STARS

Chanyeol ran passed Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo stopped him by grabbing his arm. He was shocked to see the giant crying his eyes out. Something terrible must've happened and he needed to know immediately. 
"Why're you-"
"BAEKHYUN AND I BROKE UP!" Kyungsoo took a step back to process what Chanyeol just blurted out. He couldn't believe that the cute happy couple broke it off after being together and loving each other so much. 
"Tell me what happened, I want to see you guys happy. Tell me, please." 
"I wish I knew myself. He... He was..." Chanyeol couldn't finish his sentence because the tears were catching up with him. He was having trouble putting words together. Kyungsoo pulled him in close and let him cry into his chest. 

***~~~***

Baekhyun was struggling to make his way back to the camp. It felt like every step would send a pain straight to his head. He touched it, but there was no sign that he had hit it. Baekhyun was dehydrated and sweating a lot. He needed to find something to drink quickly before he passed out. He sat down and decided to rest. Baekhyun did his best to remember what happened last night, but he couldn't figure it out. He took out his phone to check the marks on his neck and they were real. It took a while to figure out that the marks were hickeys, but Chanyeol wasn't the one who was responsible. Someone else must've taken advantage of Baekhyun when he was unconscious and there was no way that person would get away. The blood had dried up on Baekhyun's hand and the pain had only just started. Blowing on it didn't help either. 
"Baekhyun!" Baekhyun's head immediately looked up, but there was no one there. He got up to look around, but couldn't find anyone. 

I'm probably halluci-

His name was called out once again and this time he could make it out to be Kyungsoo's voice. 
"KYUNGSOO!" He yelled with all his strength. Kyungsoo rushed to his friend when he spotted him. He hugged Baekhyun and noticed how unusually sweaty Baekhyun was. Kyungsoo grabbed a bottle of water out of his bag and handed it to his dehydrated friend. The bottle was drained out of water in no time. 
"Are you alright?! Oh my gosh, your hand!" 
"No Kyungsoo don't- AHHHHHHHH!" Kyungsoo put rubbing alcohol on it to disinfect it. 
"It'll sting, but it's worth it! That could be infected!" 
"It's not, I'm sure. It only happened recently." 
"What happened? Did you get lost or something?" Baekhyun sighed and looked down. His voice was soft and it was obvious something was bothering him. 
"I don't know myself. I wish I could tell you, but whatever happened last night destroyed my relationship with Chanyeol." Kyungsoo started noticing the red marks around Baekhyun's neck. 
"Your neck..."
"There not from Chanyeol." 
"Then that means-" 
"Wait. I had no control of what happened. Whatever happened last night, I have no clue. It was all my unconscious self doing this. I had nothing to do with it."
"Baekhyun, how can you not know what happened?" 
"I don't know! I wish I did! I wish Chanyeol would see that I didn't do it on my own! Please Kyungsoo, fix this!" Baekhyun was now crying into Kyungsoo's chest. Kyungsoo felt like a sponge; absorbing everyone's tears. He did want to see the return of BaekYeol, but there was something that needed to be clarified first. 
"Let's get back to the camp, just rest there and maybe you'll be able to remember what happened." 

***~~~***

"Hey Chanye- What happened?!" Jessica got up from where she was sitting and rushed up to Chanyeol. She could see the tears streaming from his face. 
"Baekhyun is a traitor. I hate him!" 
"What?! What happened? Tell me what happened. Calm down Chanyeol." Chanyeol took a few deep breaths and sat down to tell Jessica the story. Jongin stepped out in time and looked at both of them. 
"Well since you're already out, come on Jongin." Jongin went over to the fire and sat across from Jessica and Chanyeol. "So I went out to find him... I met up with Luhan, who was also finding his friend." Jongin was a bit shocked to hear that Luhan was camping out nearby. The last time he remembers seeing Luhan was when he punched him at school and his memory was given back to him. "He was searching for his friend, and we eventually found Baekhyun and his friend... Together. His friend was shirtless and Baekhyun..." Chanyeol started tearing up again, "Baekhyun had hickeys on his neck!" Jessica gasped and Jongin was shocked. 
"Chanyeol." Everyone turned to the origin of the voice, "they're not hickeys." Kyungsoo and Baekhyun emerged from the trees. 
"They're clearly hickeys!" 
"At first it seems like it, but when you look at them again, they're not. Plus hickeys aren't itchy. It seems Baekhyun had some allergic reaction to the plant he was sleeping nearby." Chanyeol was starting to worry a lot right now. Even though he was mad at Baekhyun, he still did care for Baekhyun. Baekhyun went inside the tent and completely knocked out right away. Chanyeol got up to walk over to him, but Kyungsoo stopped him. 
"Why're you stopping me?" 
"He's really tired. He was sweating and still and he's extremely weak. You need to let him rest and wait for him to wake up." 
"Fine." Chanyeol walked back to the fire to grab something to eat. Kyungsoo sighed and noticed how hungry he was himself. 

***~~~***

Sehun stared at Luhan processing what Luhan had just said to him. Luhan felt like his heart was being crushed every second that passed by. 
"You don't like me back, do you?" 
"It's not that." 
"Then what is it?"
"Why did you confess to me now?" Luhan thought about his question. He wondered if there was really an appropriate time to confess to someone. 
"What?" 
"It seems random..." 
"It just happens when you think it should be done. It's alright if you don't like me back. I'll just go on and prepare some food now. I hope you're feeling better." Luhan walked over to his pile of wood and started up a flame. Luhan heard his tears dripping onto the firewood. As they splashed onto the burning wood, he would hear a hiss from the wood. Sehun heard Luhan sniffling and looked over to Luhan. They both did not speak to each other for the rest of the day. Each time Sehun looked over to Luhan, the latter would not look back. 
Luhan was about to return to his tent when he saw a note stuck on the entrance. 

Come see the stars with me tonight. I have something to show you. =)
-Sehun

--------------------
It took me a while to write this because I had writer's block the first day, sorry! Hope you guys enjoyed this!