Heat

Meant to Be?

 

HEAT

“Thank you so much Kyungsoo. I can’t express how grateful I am that I still mean so much to you! I promise you I’ll be better!” Jongin hugged Kyungsoo tightly.

“Don’t… worry… Jongin…” Jongin quickly let go.

“Kyunggie, are you alright?”

“Yeah, I just couldn’t breath… Hug me again, please?” Jongin smiled and nodded. He hugged Kyungsoo much softer this time and Kyungsoo closed his eyes taking it all in. He was in paradise and not only did his mind know it, he felt it in his heart too. He lets go and Kyungsoo turns to Baekhyun who is smiling and just overwhelmed at the happiness in the room.

“You were right about the hug, Baek.”

“Not a problem!”

“Oh yeah! Kyunggie! Baekhyun was the one who actually helped me with everything. The pictures, the locker, it was all because of him that I got to where I am now.”

“Really?” Baekhyun shyly nodded.

“It was nothing, don’t worry ab-” Kyungsoo hugged Baekhyun and cried.

“You’re the best person in this world. My best friend, I love you so much!”

“Ah, Kyung-hyung, save that for Jongin!” Kyungsoo let go and wiped his tears away.

“Sorry…”

“Don’t worry about it!” Baekhyun chuckled before getting up.

“Leaving?”

“Yeah, my work here is done and…” Baekhyun yawned and stretched. “I’m tired!”

“Thanks for everything Baekhyun.” He smiled.

“If you aren’t the person who you are today, I would’ve never done it.” Kyungsoo smiled at how nice Baekhyun was being.

“Oh yeah, Happy Birthday. Next year, I’ll continue my streak.”

“No, you can have it this year, Baekhyun. Have it.”

“YES! That’s 11 years…?” Kyungsoo nodded while smiling. “11 years in a row!” Baekhyun was so happy that it seemed like he wasn’t tired at all. “Alright, seriously I’m getting some sleep now. Goodnight!”

“Goodnight!” The two said in unison. Baekhyun walked down the stairs and out of the house. Jongin awkwardly turned to Kyungsoo who did the same.

“So… um…” Jongin felt a little weird after all that has happened.

“Yeah…?” Kyungsoo smiled from the happiness he was feeling.

“Uh… I love you!” Jongin kissed Kyungsoo’s lips and wouldn’t let go. He grabbed Kyungsoo’s head and they fell together on the bed. This is when they start making out. Jongin started taking off his shirt before Kyungsoo stopped him.

“Woah, woah why’re you taking that off?”

“It’s… hot…” Kyungsoo did feel the heat within himself, but he was too insecure about himself to take off his shirt.

“Alright, go ahead.”

“Wanna take it off for me?”

“Oh, someone’s lazy?”

“Someone’s excited?”

“W-wha… Oh… Stop!” Kyungsoo was embarrassed by the events in his pants that Jongin noticed which made his cheeks red.

“Aw, your cheeks are red!” Jongin pinched them. “How cute!”

“Yah! Stop it!”

“Soo… I was wondering…”

“Yeah…?”

“Do you want… since it’s your birthday… birthday-”

“Oh, no! That’s AFTER we get married! I have my morals!” Jongin chuckled.

“Alright, fine. I’ll be loyal to your morals! But…”

“But… what?”

“Will you still take off my shirt?” Kyungsoo smiled.

“What do you think?” Kyungsoo pulled Jongin’s shirt off and saw how toned he was.

“Damn, your body is so… hot.” Jongin laughed a little.

“Let’s see yours.”

“Nooooooo! You’ve seen it once!”

“No I haven’t!” Jongin pinned Kyungsoo to the bed and Kyungsoo knew he couldn’t get out of this grip.

“That’s not fair!”

“It’s totally fair! You just can’t beat me!” Jongin quickly pulled off Kyungsoo’s shirt and Kyungsoo covered his body with a blanket. Jongin tried pulling off the blanket while Kyungsoo was yelling “Stop! Stop!” Finally Jongin got the blankets off and Kyungsoo was on the bed shirtless with nothing to cover him.

“Want the blanket? Come over and get it, or is there something holding you down?” Jongin winked. Kyungsoo became red.

“I told you to stop! I can’t help it when that happens!” Jongin jumped on the bed and kissed Kyungsoo.

“You’re so cute when you’re vulnerable.” Kyungsoo was sweating from the fighting with Jongin and the intense moments he was experiencing. “Aw, poor baby is sweating.”

“S-so what?” Jongin went in for Kyungsoo’s lips. They continued making out for another hour before finally getting tired.

“That… was… awesome…” Kyungsoo panted as he finished

“That… was… amazing…” Jongin turned to Kyungsoo. Both of them were now really sweaty and going to sleep like this wasn’t a good idea.

“I know… a way… to cool down.” Kyungsoo sat up.

“Where?”

“Just give me a minute…”

“Wh- EWWW HEHEHEHE!”

“I told you it’s not my fault!” Kyungsoo got up and then walked over to a door.

“What’re you doing?”

“This door leads to my balcony.”

“You have a balcony??” Kyungsoo nodded.

“I don’t use it much, but when I want to think or it’s too stuffy in here, I go sit out there.” Kyungsoo opened it and immediately a freezing breeze rushed through the room. Kyungsoo walked out and signaled Jongin to follow.

“It’s really peaceful out here.”

“Yeah… it is. Wow, this is really great.”

“You’ve been out here before, what’s so great about it?”

“It’s just that the skies are so clear and I have my everything in front of to me to share this beautiful night with.”

“You’re MY everything. The most precious thing in my life.”

“I love you so much Kai!”

“I love you much much more Kyunggie!” They stayed outside for about 5 minutes before starting to feel extremely cold.

“I just realized we don’t have our shirts on…”

“Oops… let’s go inside?” Kyungsoo nodded. They made their way inside and was just wondered by the heat and put on their shirts.

“Oh my gosh! It’s 2AM?!”

“Yeah… why?”

“I’ve gotta get home!”

“Can you sleep here tonight?”

“I can ask…”

“You asked already didn’t you…?” Jongin smiled.

“How’d you know?”

“You wouldn’t have stayed that long and you checked the time before when we were making out. Be smarter next time, baby.”

“You caught me, then.”

“Yep! Want a new change of clothes…? I just figured these might be stinky from the sweat and all…”

“Yes please…” Kyungsoo and Jongin both got changed and made their way to bed and laid in it. Jongin put his arm around Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo placed his head on Jongin’s chest.

“Goodnight Baby Soo.”

“Goodnight Beautiful Kai.”

 

--------------------

WELL, that escalated quickly. I honestly stopped typing around when they fell on the bed and wondered what I was writing. I went ahead with it and just brushed it off. I’ve got a few more ideas for this story, so as of now, there doesn’t seem to be an end. ^.^ :D