Packing

Meant to Be?

 

PACKING

“Thank you so much Baekhyun! Ah, I seriously can’t wait to go! Who else is going?”

“It’s us, Chanyeol, and Jessica! The four of us will have a BLAST! We’re going to go for four weeks!”

“Oh my gosh, that’s great!” Kyungsoo was filled with so much happiness, but then it all came crashing down when the thought of Jongin crossed his mind. His smile disappeared.

“What’s wrong now?”

“Jongin… I keep thinking of him…”

“Well this trip is designed to help you take your mind off of him!”

“I’ll try my best to do so Baekhyun… I always keep thinking of how happy we used to be before his memory… and with everything that’s just happened… It was so sudden that I couldn’t really grasp a hold of it all. I couldn’t fully take it in… Hopefully this trip will make it sink in my head.”

“I’m sure it will! You’re going to be in your dream city, and then you’ll be with your closest friends!” Kyungsoo had this thought about Jongin and how happy he would be if Jongin and he went together on a date there. “Are you thinking about him again?!”

“I’m sorry! I can’t help it… I want this trip to come already so I can get my mind off of him.”

“Don’t worry, we leave on Saturday, so no worries about that!” Kyungsoo looked at his phone and saw that the Saturday after they leave would be Jongin and his one month anniversary.

“Ah…”

“What now?”

“One month… our one month together… Well if we were-” Kyungsoo was shocked by what Baekhyun just did. He couldn’t believe that it just happened and pushed Baekhyun away from him. “HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?! YOU HAVE CHANYEOL!”

“I know that, but I needed to see if that would snap you out of it.”

“How can a kiss on my lips save me?!”

“It’s possible… I don’t know, it could’ve! You don’t think about Jongin now do you?”

“Well how can I?! You just kissed me! AHHH! You are with Chanyeol, what’s going on?!”

“Calm down, it was a small kiss, I didn’t really mean it. Plus your lips are so not worth it anymore. Chanyeol’s are way better. Ew.” Kyungsoo touched his lips and frowned.

“Are they really that bad…?”

“Hey, cheer up, I didn’t really mean that!”

“So they are good!”

“I’m going to hit you if you don’t stop.”

“Hit me and I’ll tell Chanyeol.”

“You won’t, do it!” Kyungsoo took out his phone and texted Chanyeol. He showed Baekhyun the SENT message.

 

So… your boyfriend just kissed me… on the lips…

 

“HOOOOOOOLY KYUNGSOO! OH MY GOD, I THOUGHT YOU WERE KIDDING! PLEASE, TELL HIM YOU’RE JOKING!” Baekhyun’s phone rang with Chanyeol calling. “H-hello…?”

“ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?! WITH KYUNGSOO?!”

“NO! Babe, I would never cheat on you! It was a small thing to shut Kyungsoo up! I didn’t mean it at all! It was like a peck! Please, it didn’t mean anything! I promise, please don’t be mad! You’re so much better than him, I didn’t mean the kiss that I gave him! AHHHH!” Baekhyun heard Chanyeol laughing over the phone. “What?!”

“You’re so cute when you’re in trouble. I know you won’t leave me for Kyungsoo because you’re not worth his time. He can get guys WAAAAY hotter than you.”

“W-what?! Chanyeol, you just watch what I’ll do to you later on!”

“I’m so scared…” Chanyeol hung up the phone and Baekhyun look to a smirking Kyungsoo.

“Happy now?!” Kyungsoo nodded.

“Learned your lesson?”

“I got you off the topic at least! Gosh… Trying to do things for people and this is what I get…”

 

***~~~***

 

After school had finished on Friday, Kyungsoo went straight home to go pack up for Tokyo. Jessica had already finished so she went over Kyungsoo’s house to help him pack. Chanyeol had also finished and went over Baekhyun’s house to help him pack. Out of the four, Baekhyun is the worst packer. He throws his clothes in and doesn’t observe whether he has underwear or pants. He could have an entire suitcase full of shirts and then make it to the destination with no pants. Chanyeol decided to pack early, so he can help Baekhyun pack up and made sure he had everything.

“Let’s see… How many sets of clothes did you pack?”

“Well… I’m a girl so it wouldn’t really help you would it…?”

“I guess not…” Kyungsoo went through his closet and found the clothes that he liked best. He threw them onto the bed and Jessica folded them and put them in his suitcase for him. After he had gotten all his clothes, he grabbed his face wash, shampoo, and other hygienic items. He finally finished with his hair gel and BB cream. “I guess we’re all done here…” Jessica had organized all the items in his suitcase for him and it seemed like it was finished.

“I believe you are done packing Kyungsoo!”

“I am so glad we’re done. Oh my gosh, I dislike packing so much! If you forget something, then you’re just so angry and stuff.”

“That’s why you have a checklist… or me!” Kyungsoo chuckled.

“Oh snap, I almost forgot my money and passport!” Kyungsoo searched through his drawers for both of the items he was looking for. He found his money and wallet and counted the money he had. “I don’t think I’d have enough… how much did you bring?”

“I brought around 500,000 Won.”

“Wow… I guess I’ll bring around the same amount then… Who’s paying for the hotel?”

“Baekhyun will have his dad’s card, so if we run out of money, we’ll just swipe.” Jessica gestured a swiping of a credit card.

“Hah, I guess so.” Kyungsoo counted his money and put his wallet down. “Now where is my passport…” Kyungsoo looked through some more drawers and stopped at one. He completely froze, but eventually reached for the item in front of him. He looked at it and felt like he was just shot in the heart.

 

Happy Birthday Baby Kai!

 

This is… the gift I wanted to give Kai for his birthday…

 

Kyungsoo looked through the photo album and smiled at all the pictures. He finally reached the last photo and on the page written on the bottom it read:

 

The reason this photo book isn’t full is because

we still have a long way to go together don’t we?

More memories to fill this book with you, Kim Jongin.

 I love you and will always love you!

Together forever!

Happy Birthday, the love of my life. J

 

~Do Kyungsoo~

 

--------------------

So this is the second chapter for the night! I wish I could write more, but I need to sleep for school now! :( I will have more chapters throughout the week for you! Hopefully a lot of writing tomorrow for you guys! I really hope I didn’t kill you guys with the break up by the way! xD