Peek

Meant to Be?

 

PEEK

 

“W-what?! Are you being serious now? Please, I’m sorry!” Baekhyun begged Chanyeol. Tears were ready to fall out of his eyes.

“It’s nice to know that you would cry over me…” Chanyeol chuckled and smiled.

“Stop joking like this!”

“It’s to get you back!” Baekhyun was ready to hug Chanyeol when Chanyeol pushed the smaller one away.

“W-what?”

“I didn’t say I forgave you did I?”

“Chanyeol come on, I always forgave you! I’m sorry for being such a jerk!”

“I want you to focus on your studies first. Pass the exams of this semester and then I will forgive you. Until then, I won’t.”

“B-but I don’t know half the things in my classes! Ah, can I please do something else?!”

“No, you’re failing most of your classes because you’re not caring anymore. It’s time you step up your game and focus. When I see at least a C in your classes, I will forgive you.” Chanyeol looked over to Kyungsoo. “Can you help him?”

“Yeah, of course I will.” Baekhyun looked sad as ever and Chanyeol picked up his face.

“We’re not broken up or anything, just in a little ditch right now. Just make it through this semester with at least a C in every class and I will be the happiest person ever. Do it for me, please?” Chanyeol leaned into kiss Baekhyun’s lips and then their lips connected. “That’s a motivation for you isn’t it? Use it.”

“A-alright, I will try my best! You watch Park Chanyeol, I will get such an amazing grade, and you’ll be stunned!”

“That’s what I like to hear!”

 

***~~~***

 

“I DON’T GET THIS!!”

“Shh, it’s a library!”

“Sorry, but this stuff is so confusing! How do people even do it?!” Baekhyun ruffled his hair and slammed his on the book. “I’m never going to get Chanyeol back.”

“Chill out, I’ll teach you how to do it. You just need to motivate yourself and work harder. Think of that kiss.” Baekhyun thought of it and looked to Kyungsoo.

“I want more of it…”

“You can get more when you pass your exams, come on let’s focus.”

“Alright fine. So how do you do this?” Kyungsoo and Baekhyun worked on numerous problems ranging from math to English to history. It’s been 2 hours since they started working and Baekhyun feels like his brain will explode.

“I can’t do this anymore.” Baekhyun pouted.

“Alright, we can stop for today since you did learn a lot.” Kyungsoo closed one of the textbooks and saw Chanyeol walk up to their table.

“Giving up already Baekhyun?” Baekhyun knew whose voice that was and immediately jumped.

“Chanyeol! What’re you doing here?”

“I wanted to see how my baby was doing.”

“He’s doing great actually. We just went over so many problems and honestly, he’s doing very well so far.”

“I’m glad to hear that. Thank you Kyungsoo, I owe you a lot for doing this.”

“Wait, why can’t you teach me?” Baekhyun raised his eyebrow to Chanyeol.

“Because,” Chanyeol leaned over to Baekhyun’s face, “if I was the one to teach you, then you wouldn’t be paying attention or not getting any work done now, will you?” Chanyeol pinched Baekhyun’s cheek and straightened himself out. “Well, I’m off now. I just wanted to see how you guys were doing. Bye Kyungsoo, bye Baekhyun! Make sure you pass, alright?!”

“Yes, I’m sure, bye baby!”

“Bye Chanyeol!” Chanyeol walked away and exited the library. Baekhyun looked over to Kyungsoo with his lower lips out. “What?”

“You know what! I want my baby back!”

“Baekhyun, he’s not going anywhere.”

“Still!”

“If you want to get him back, then study some more!” Baekhyun immediately opened up a book and began reading. Kyungsoo checked his phone and there was a message from Chanyeol waiting for him.

 

From: Chanyeol

 

Oh my gosh, I miss him so much!! T-T I wanted to kiss him so badly back then, ugh!!!!

 

Don’t tell him this, you hear me??

 

Kyungsoo chuckled at the message, which made Baekhyun look to see what happened. Baekhyun noticed that Kyungsoo was on his phone so that means he had to be talking to someone.

“Who’re you talking to? Is that Chanyeol?!”

“No! I’m looking on Twitter, gosh.”

“Oh…”

“Keep on reading, I need to go find a book.”

“Okay, have fun!” Kyungsoo got up and walked around the library. In all reality, he just wanted to get some time to think and clear his mind. He didn’t know what to do really, but just walk around. It seemed like the only thing that helps him.

 

Jongin… Why do I suddenly miss you again? I thought it was all over with… Maybe it’s because we haven’t talked to each other in a while… or something…

 

Kyungsoo walked a little bit further down the aisle and saw something familiar.

 

Jongin…? What a coincidence… What the…

 

***~~~***

 

“Oh my gosh Baekhyun!”

“Shh, this is a library!”

“Sorry, but this is serious.”

“My studies are more important Kyungsoo.” Kyungsoo was getting impatient and threw his phone onto Baekhyun’s book. Baekhyun’s eyes widened and he blinked a couple times to make sure that he wasn’t being deceived. “What the…”

“I don’t know what to do! I want to cry!”

 

***~~~FLASHBACK~~~***

 

I’m sure it’s nothing… maybe…

 

Kyungsoo took a closer look at Jongin holding hands with Luhan. He walked as close as he could without being caught by them. His heart was beating extremely fast now and just wondered what this could mean.

 

Maybe it’s just a thing and they don’t know that they’re doing it.

 

Kyungsoo was searching for his phone to take a picture of this to show Baekhyun when he realized he something better to show him.

 

This is killing me so much now…

 

Kyungsoo was able to capture the moment and stumble back a little. He rest against the bookshelf and had to take in all that has just happened. He looked at his phone to make sure he wasn’t dreaming. His vision did not show him any imaginations, because phones can’t capture that. The phone captured the truth: Luhan and Jongin leaned towards each other for their lips to be connected.

 

--------------------

Don’t kill me, please! X.x I know that this will probably start a mob outside my doors, but please keep the pitchforks and torches away!