Illusion

Meant to Be?

 

ILLUSION

New Years was only 12 hours and Kyungsoo's house was getting ready for the New Years. Baekhyun and Chanyeol decided to come over and situate themselves and made themselves at home.

"Where's Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol looked around.

"He's usually awake by now... Lemme check upstairs." Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's arm.

"What if they're doing... Stuff...?" Baekhyun laughed and shook his head.

"I hardly doubt that's the case. Kyungsoo is so insecure about his body." Baekhyun walked upstairs and opened the door to see Kyungsoo and Jongin making out without their shirts.

"Oh God, EW!" Baekhyun screamed when he saw them kissing. Kyungsoo's shot at Baekhyun who was shaking his head.

"Give us some time!" Jongin said before going back at Kyungsoo.

"I really hope your pants are on..." He looked around and left.

"Finally..."

"What's wrong?" Jongin looked concern for Kyungsoo.

"I feel awkward making out in front of him, or anyone in this case."

"Oh you silly cutie. Come on, lets get ready!" Jongin got up and went to go shower. Baekhyun waited by the door waiting for Jongin to leave.

"Woah, he's mine, remember that."

"I don't want him! Ew! I've for my Channie!" Baekhyun pushed him to the shower and then made his way back to Kyungsoo.

"I'm coming in!" Baekhyun walked in as Kyungsoo put his shirt back on.

"Look at you being less insecure about yourself."

"I was in the moment. Ugh, now that I think of it, I should've never let him take off my shirt."

"You're fine! I don't see anything wrong with you. Chillax Soo!"

"I see the wrong in all of this! It's so blah."

"What do you want? A freaking six pack?" Baekhyun teased as he patted his friend’s back and got up. “Come on, let’s get something to eat now. Don’t start your New Years off bummy!” Kyungsoo nodded.

“I’ll be right down, let me just clean up and wash up.”

“Alright, see you downstairs!” Kyungsoo began cleaning up the room as Baekhyun left. Halfway from his cleaning, he noticed a small paper that seemed to have fallen out of Jongin’s bag. He wanted to look so badly at what he had picked up. The curiosity was killing him, but he knew he wouldn’t be trustworthy if he read it. Just when he was about to put the paper back into Jongin’s bag, Jongin walked in and saw Kyungsoo with the paper in his hand.

“Whatcha got there Soo?”

“I think this fell out of your bag, I didn’t read it or anything, I promise.” Jongin walked up and took the paper from Kyungsoo.

“You sure? I had this in the bottom of my bag, though.”

“I swear Jongin I didn’t read it! Don’t you believe me?”

“Why’re you being so defensive? I believe you!”

“You seem like you don’t…” Kyungsoo walked away from Jongin to go take a shower.

“I’ll be in the shower if you need me.” Kyungsoo slammed the door and walked off. Jongin looked at the paper and just sighed.

 

What if he did read it… Is that why he’s upset? Why did I even bring this thing?

 

Jongin didn’t know what to do. He wasn’t sure if he should believe Kyungsoo or not. When Kyungsoo returned from the bathroom, Jongin ran up to him and hugged his wet body.

“Yah, get off.” Kyungsoo didn’t seem like he was in the playing mood.

“I’m sorry I overreacted! I seriously am. I believe you 100%! Don’t be mad…” Jongin pushed out his bottom lip and made puppy dog eyes. He knew Kyungsoo couldn’t resist this. Kyungsoo turned around and smiled. He took in deep breath and turned back around.

“Look Jongin I can’t-” The seriousness was all broken when Kyungsoo looked at the face again. “I hate your puppy dog eyes.” Jongin smiled and kissed him.

“So you forgive me?”

“Yeah, sure! Well anyways, let’s go downstairs, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are waiting for us!”

 

***~~~***

 

“What is taking Kyungsoo that long? He should’ve been done by now.” Baekhyun was walking back and forth waiting for his friend to get downstairs.

“You should be more patient you know. He is your best friend and he’s got a boyfriend now.” Chanyeol giggled, but Baekhyun glared at him. “Alright Mr. Angry, what’s gotten into you today?”

“Sorry, I’m just hungry…” Everyone knows that when Baekhyun is hungry, you should not keep him from his food.

“Alright, let me go chase Soo down here before you kill me.” Chanyeol quickly ran up the stairs to find Kyungsoo. He bumped into Kyungsoo as he was at the top of the stairs.

“Ah there you are! Come on, Baekhyun’s really hungry now…”

“Uh oh… I’m kind of scared to go down now…”

“Why’s that?” Jongin didn’t understand what was going on.

“You see, when Baekhyun is hungry, he’s so irritable.”

“Then let’s not keep him from his food!” They all ran downstairs to an angry Baekhyun.

“WHAT THE HELL TOOK SO LONG?!” The three of them were frozen. Only Kyungsoo had seen Baekhyun this angry before.

 

***~~~***

 

*3 Years Ago*

Baekhyun both only had enough money for one last meal. It would be another couple hours before they could eat again.

“I’m staaaaarving Soo!”

“Here, let me get you something then, give me your money.” Kyungsoo got a bowl of noodles for Baekhyun. He jumped at the sight of food coming his way until Kyungsoo tripped and dropped all the noodles. Baekhyun’s eye twitched and looked at Kyungsoo who was getting up from the ground.

“My… noodles… ARE GONE! WHAT KIND OF WALKING WAS THAT? WHO THE HELL TRIPS ON A FLAT SURFACE?! YOU’RE SUCH AN IDIOT! THAT WAS MY MEAL!” Kyungsoo was frozen and he didn’t know what to do.

“Wait wait! I’m sorry! I didn’t think it was slippery and I-”

“APOLOGIZE TO MY STARVING STOMACH!” Luckily, the saleswoman felt bad for Kyungsoo and offered another bowl for free.

 

***~~~***

 

“WELL LET’S GO!” The three of them snapped back to reality and walked out to get something to eat. As they walked out of the doorway and out onto the road, a car stopped them and a man walked out.

“Dad?” Jongin was surprised to see his dad come out of nowhere.

“Son… my job transferred me… we’re moving to the United States.”

 

--------------------

Poor KaiSoo, all these outside forces… At least BaekYeol are doing well… right? :D