Name

Meant to Be?
NAME
 
"Aish that Oh Kid! Always leaving me with clues! Why do I even want to know his name? I don't, I don't, I don't, I do! AHHHH!" Luhan ruffled his hair and just laid on his bed wondering what he was doing. He had been thinking about Oh Kid for the whole week and nothing didn't make him stop. Ever since exams had ended, Luhan has been wanting to talk to Oh Kid, but he has never responded. Luhan even called multiple times to find out what had happened, but it would go to voicemail after a certain number of tones. He couldn't take being ignored like this and not knowing if Oh Kid was alright or not. 
 
Maybe... Maybe Soo or someone might know where he lives!
 
Luhan looked through his phone and found Jongin's number. He felt hesitant at first, but if he really wanted to talk to the boy that's been on his mind all week, he would have to do something. 
 
"Hello?" Jongin answered. 
"Jongin! Do you know some kid with the last name of 'Oh'?" 
"Umm... Who is this?" Luhan felt stupid and forgot that Jongin's memories were back. He probably didn't even change Luhan's name on his phone. 
"It's Luhan..." 
"Oh that's who you are! And no, sorry... Maybe Soo might know." After a couple seconds, Jongin was back on the phone with a no.
"Ah, it's alright." 
"Do you need help finding him?"
"Ah no... It's fine." Luhan hung up the phone and hit himself on the head. 
 
STUPID! 
 
***~~~***
 
"What was that all about?" 
"Who knows? Luhan's probably too busy anyways, I'm sure." 
"Yeah..." Kyungsoo turned around to grab his snack from the vending machine. He walked up to Chanyeol's room with Jongin and walked in on Baekhyun and Chanyeol having a moment with their lips. "AHEM." The two of them stopped and turned their heads to the door.
"Oh it's only Soo." Chanyeol turned back to Baekhyun. He put his hand on his lover's cheek and his lover responded by turning his head to stare into Chanyeol's eyes. 
"ONLY Soo?" Kyungsoo walked up and pushed Baekhyun away gently. 
"Somebody jealous?" Baekhyun smirked. 
"I've got Kai for that kind of action. Something you could never compare to." Jongin could be heard laughing silently on the other side of the room, "Anyways, here. Eat something before you pass out. I want to get Chanyeol out of this hospital as fast as possible."
"Thanks Soo!" 
"Why do you want me out of here?" 
"So we can enjoy the rest of our break! Exams are over and I'm not going to waste another unnecessary day here!" 
"Ah... All right, I got it. I'll do my best to recover!" 
"That's the spirit!" Kyungsoo smiled and walked over to Jongin. 
 
***~~~***
 
"Maybe his name is... Soh...? No that's absurd!" Luhan kicked the rock in front as he was walking down his street. He did nothing but look down and think about that mysterious boy. Suddenly he bumped into something and he stepped back to take a look. His eyes widened. "It's you! OH KID!" 
"Hey! Coincidence meeting you here!" 
 
That smile is just... 
 
"YOU NEVER ANSWERED YOUR PHONE!" 
"I know!" The boy smiled and felt like he did nothing wrong.
"You don't feel bad?! Why didn't you answer? You stood me up that one day you told me to meet you at the flagpole! ANSWER ME!" 
"Oh sorry... I've just been busy with family stuff... Hehe sorry! And that one day... I just... Well..."
"Go on..."
"I actually waited for you for two minutes. You didn't show up, so I left." Luhan's mouth dropped and he was red from anger. 
"ARE YOU SERIOUS? TWO FREAKING MINUTES?" 
"Yeah! That's a lot of time. I could be doing something else." Luhan had nothing to say at all. He was completely speechless. There was nothing he could say. Luhan turned around and decided to head home. 
"Wait! Where are you going?" 
"Why would you care?" Luhan started running but it was no use for the other boy. He grabbed Luhan's wrist and turned him around. 
"What's wrong?" 
"Nothing is. Leave me alone. I don't care what your name is anymore. Just keep it to yourself." 
"Hey, did I do something wrong?" 
"Nope. It's all me. I'm stupid, sorry. Goodbye." Luhan tried getting arm out of the Oh Kid's grip, "Let go of me!" 
"No! Tell me what's wrong. Something is obviously wrong." 
"Will you just let go of me! Leave me the hell alone!" 
"Woah, calm down-"
"DONT YOU TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!" Luhan was breathing heavily now and there was complete silence around them. The other boy slowly let go of Luhan's arm. 
"S-sorry..." 
"No... I'm sorry. I should've never yelled like that." 
"I provoked you... I'm sorry. But seriously, what did I do wrong?" 
"It's me... Not you. Trust me. I don't know if I can tell you now. Maybe later, but not now."
"It's fine... I guess I should get going." 
"Wait, what did you come here for?" 
"I was just making my way around the neighborhood... That's all. Nothing much. See you around Luhan..." The boy turned around and started making his way home. 
"Wait!" Before the boy got to turn around, Luhan back hugged him and squeezed tightly. 
"Y-you're... I-I can't b-breathe!" Luhan let go and the boy turned around, "what was that for?" 
"I think I needed to do it... I don't know. Sorry if it was spontaneous..." The boy smiled. 
"Don't worry about it. Maybe we both needed that." Luhan's heart started beating quickly and he didn't know what to do. He felt like this boy in front of him was just the most wonderful person. 
"I guess we both should be heading home now..." Luhan turned around and finally started making his way home. He took a few steps. 
"Sehun." Luhan turned around and looked confused. 
"What?"
"That's my name... Sehun." 
 
--------------------
Sorry for the lateness! XD some things just came up, but I'm glad I got time to write this chapter! Thanks for all the love!! ^.^