Discovery

Meant to Be?

 

DISCOVERY

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun walk up to see Tiffany with her lips on Jongin. Kyungsoo is in complete shock and Baekhyun gasps which causes Tiffany to jump. Tiffany slaps Jongin and backs away.

“WHAT THE HELL JONGIN?! WHY WOULD YOU KISS ME?!” Jongin is still in his daze and he can’t stand up for himself at all. “I’m so sorry Kyungsoo, I didn’t initiate it! He was the one who held me in his arms first! I tried backing off!” Tiffany ran away pretending to cry. Kyungsoo was in a completely frozen state and couldn’t believe what he saw.

“Kai…” Kyungsoo started making his way to Jongin. “You said… if I gave you a second chance… you wouldn’t mess up.” Kyungsoo’s tears began rolling down his face. “Then why… why did you do this?!” Jongin didn’t reply and his eyes were barely open. Kyungsoo put up his arm and made a fist. “I can’t stand you anymore!” Kyungsoo’s arm launched forward to Jongin’s face but was stopped by Baekhyun.

“Soo, this isn’t right.”

“Baekhyun, what isn’t right? The fact that he cheated on me?! WHAT ISN’T RIGHT?!”

“WILL YOU LOOK AT HIM?!” Kyungsoo took a look at Jongin.

“What’s your point?” Baekhyun got a hold of Jongin before he collapsed.

“He didn’t even flinch when you tried punching him… He didn’t even do anything when Tiffany slapped him… I think… he’s drugged.” Kyungsoo wasn’t sure what to feel right now. Should he feel betrayed or bad for Jongin?

“What’re you going to do with him?”

“Taking him to the nurse. There’s obviously something wrong with him.”

“Just leave him…”

“What?! Kyungsoo, chill. He’s not the one who did this.”

“Fine… You go on ahead. Wait take the medicine with you. He’s going to need it later on.” Kyungsoo opened up Jongin’s locker and handed Baekhyun the medicine. Baekhyun went to the nurse with Jongin. Kyungsoo thought about how this was unlikely Jongin’s fault and looked through the locker.

 

That’s true… if he didn’t plan this… he wouldn’t have called…

 

Kyungsoo looked around and wondered what could’ve caused him to act like that.

 

Did Tiffany inject something in him when she was kissing him?

 

He couldn’t make that the only possibly conclusion. Before Kyungsoo got the chance to turn around, he felt something covering his mouth and nose and before he knew it, he was knocked out.

 

***~~~***

 

“Where is Kyungsoo?” Baekhyun tried calling Kyungsoo multiple times and still received no answer. “I hope he’s alright…” Still no call and it was going to voicemail. Baekhyun wanted to leave to find Kyungsoo, but he didn’t want to leave Jongin unattended. “Excuse me, nurse! If anyone comes in here, can you not allow them to interact with Jongin? There’s something serious going around.”

“Alright… sure.”

“Thank you!” Baekhyun ran out of the nurse’s office and went to the auditorium. He opened the door and everyone was rehearsing his or her parts. “JESSICA!” Baekhyun screamed hoping she would reply.

“WHAT?!”

“I NEED YOU HERE NOW!” Jessica ran over to Baekhyun.

“What is it?”

“There’s something going on with Kyungsoo. He’s not picking up his phone and Jongin is… drugged… I THINK.” Baekhyun and Jessica was walking around looking for Kyungsoo. While they were searching, Baekhyun explained the whole situation to Jessica and his opinion on what’s going on.

“This is really insane. I had thought that Tiffany changed.” Baekhyun was the first to make it to the top of the stairs and screamed to Jessica.

“JESSICA! Oh my God, Soo please be alright.” He ran over to the unconscious Kyungsoo and checked to see if he was breathing. He was breathing fine and it seemed someone just knocked him out. Jessica ran to see the same thing Baekhyun witnessed.

“Is he-”

“He’s still breathing.” Jessica let out a sigh of relief.

“What is going on here…?”

“We should get him to the nurse right away.” Baekhyun started lifting up Kyungsoo before Kyungsoo began regaining consciousness.

“Baek…Baekhyun.”

“Kyungsoo!” Baekhyun sat Kyungsoo down. “You alright?”

“Yeah… What happened?” Jessica walked over to touch his head.

“He seems fine.”

“He’s not sick dumbo. Anyways, we found you unconscious on the floor here. Are you hurt anywhere?”

“Not really… Did anyone take my stuff?” Baekhyun checked Kyungsoo for his stuff and everything seemed there

“Seems like everything is here.” Kyungsoo tried getting back up and finally gained the strength to stand up straight and see clearly.

“Alright… I think I’m good.”

“What happened?” Baekhyun asked as Jessica looked around.

“I was looking through his locker and then someone covered my mouth and nose… and then everything after that was a blur…”

“That’s creepy… This whole thing is creepy…” Jessica could feel herself getting goose bumps and just wanted to end this whole thing.

“Where’s Kai?”

“He’s in the nurse’s office safe and sound. I told the nurse not to let anyone interact with him before I left.”

“Alright…” Jessica turned to Kyungsoo.

“I heard what happened… Are you alright?” Kyungsoo nodded.

“Yeah… I just need to figure this thing out before making assumptions.” Kyungsoo thought about what could possibly lead Jongin into that kind of state. “Wait… Baekhyun, give me the medicine.”

“Alright, here you go.” Kyungsoo looked at the side effects, but none of them contained anything about dozing off or becoming drowsy.

“There’s nothing here that could Jongin in that kind of state…” Kyungsoo took out the bottle and looked on the label of the bottle itself. He noticed something strange with the liquid as he was moving the bottle around.

“Maybe it wasn’t the medicine.”

“I think it is… The medicine is probably tampered with.” Kyungsoo opened the bottle and poured some of the liquid out.

“The medicine in this bottle poured out slower when I gave it to him last night.”

“Then that means… the liquid itself has something in it…” Jessica was connecting it all now. “But wait… How did the person get inside Jongin’s locker…?” Kyungsoo thought to the time when he overheard Tiffany mumbling to herself.

“Guys… I remember hearing Tiffany say this yesterday. ‘Tiffany, don’t be jealous, don’t be jealous of them.

 

--------------------

I had to rewrite half of this because I felt that the old version was going way too fast than I wanted. Sorry if it took a little to update! This one is much better than the old version! :D Hope you guys liked this!