Voice

Meant to Be?

VOICE

"Kyunggie! Let's go swimming or something. It's so hot and I just can't take this anymore." 
"Fine, you want to go down to the community center and swim there?" Jongin thought about it and nodded. It was a hot June Saturday and a heat wave had just hit Seoul. They were to be expecting hot weather for the next few days. Warnings were placed to not be out for too long, so Chanyeol and Baekhyun stayed inside. The group was afraid that Chanyeol's heart condition could come up with him being in the heat, so they have a tight watch on him. Jongin had been staying over Kyungsoo's house for the longest time it seemed. He would occasionally visit his home every other day, or so, but for the most part, he lived with Kyungsoo. 
"Let's go Kyunggie! My body's ready for the water!" 
"Alright, alright." Kyungsoo went to upstairs to grab two swimming trunks and off they went to the community center by their house. 

***~~~***

It only took them 5 minutes to walk there and they stayed under the trees the entire time. Once they stepped through the doors, they showed their school IDs and walked further towards the back where the outdoor pool was. As they opened the door, they felt the strong heat punch them in the face and sun bashing it's rays down on their sensitive skin. The two squinted to allow them to see what was in front of them. 
"Wow, it is HOT today." 
"Did you bring any sunblock?" Kyungsoo looked through his bag and handed over his sunblock to Jongin. He didn't want to get any tanner than he already is, but Kyungsoo thought that Jongin's tan body was hot. Jongin took off his shirt and spread the sunblock all over his body. Kyungsoo watched in amazement as he just drooled over the sight of Jongin's tone body being lathered with sunblock. He had fought the strongest urge to not touch his boyfriend. 
"I'm going to go sit down..." 
"Wait why- oh..." Jongin laughed as he watched Kyungsoo quickly moved over to an empty bench. 

***~~~***

Jongin and Kyungsoo finally had finished swimming and were heading to get their towels. Jongin got to the towels first and threw his towel over to Kyungsoo. 
"Wow, nice throw!" Jongin turned his head to see a girl smiling at him. 
"Thanks." He smiled and turned back to Kyungsoo. 
"Ready to go?" 
"Yep." Jongin nodded and started walking before the girl called out to him again.
"Ya! You guys are leaving?" 
"Yeah? We've been here for like 3 hours." 
"Come on, stay and be my friends! I came to tan, but now that everyone's swimming I'll feel lonely swimming." 
"Well then I guess you better make some friends." Jongin turned his head to look at how sassy his boyfriend was being to the girl. 
"Kyunggie's so sassy, haha." 
"Come on, please!" The girl begged, but Kyungsoo shook his head. 
"I don't want to get more tan. Do you Kai? Nope, now let's go." 
"Bye!" The girl got up and began running towards the boys, but then tripped and fell to the cement floor. She began crying out and the two boys turned around. Jongin rushed over to her and noticed she cut her knee and she was bleeding. Kyungsoo turned away because he didn't like blood and he also thought the girl was being histrionic. 
"Ah, it hurts!"
"I think we need to get you to the first aid center." 
"Oh how will I walk there?" 
"Damn it, your knee is cut. You're not paralyzed! Kai she can walk on her own." 
"I-I can try... Thank you Kai..." The girl began getting up, but then fell once again to the ground before getting on her injured leg. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and shook his head. He was so angry inside because she called him Kai. No one else except Kyungsoo calls his Jongin as Kai. 
"Whatever. Kai, let's get this over with." Jongin nodded and picked her. Kyungsoo glanced over and noticed she was all over his chest. He wanted to interrupt, but saved it for later. 

***~~~***

Jongin set the girl on the bed in the nurse's office and then bid her farewell. She thanked him and hugged him. Kyungsoo was outside the entire time and waited for him to get out. 
"Done?"
"Yep." 
"Let's go home. Finally." Kyungsoo began walking before being pulled by Jongin into a hug and was given a kiss on the lips. 
"Babe... Something's wrong." 
"No it's not." Jongin squeezed Kyungsoo into a tighter hug. 
"Tell me what's wrong. Are you jelly?" Jongin picked up Kyungsoo's head by his chin and made a puppy dog face. "Tell me Kyunggie." Kyungsoo fought very hard to resist. 
"Ah, alright. Yeah. I'm jealous..." 
"Was that so hard?" Kyungsoo nodded. 
"It's hard when she's all over you and you don't do anything about it." 
"I did! I tried taking her hands off of my chest, but she kept going back." 
"She called you Kai." 
"She didn't know my name. Come on, cheer up." 
"Fine, I'll try..." 
"Let's go home and I can give you something special." Kyungsoo blushed and chuckled. 
"Alright let's go."

***~~~***

When Kyungsoo and Jongin finally arrived home, they decided to shower and watch a movie to end the day. 
"Wow. Today was a fun day wasn't it?" Jongin put his arm around Kyungsoo.
"You really want to go through all that again?" 
"Haha, no... You're so cute when you're jealous."
"Don't you think you to do more of it." 
"Why? What're you going to do? You angry owl." Jongin was laughing at his joke, but Kyungsoo had a straight face on the entire time. 
"Ha-ha. You're so funny."
"Oh lighten up!" 

***~~~***

Kyungsoo while Jongin was frantically searching for his phone. 
"I'm telling you, you probably left it downstairs."
"Kyunggie, I don't think so. I think I might've left it at the pool..." Kyungsoo didn't want to believe Jongin because that means anyone could have his phone, anyone.
"Just calm down, I'm calling it now. Maybe-" 
"Hello?" It was the voice of a girl. 
"Wh-who is this?" 
"Is this Kai's friend?" Kyungsoo's eyes widened and Jongin was confused as ever. 

--------------------
Hey guys! So this is my return lol. I'm going to be updating more again! ^.^ hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. See you in the next one!