Tokyo

Meant to Be?
TOKYO
Kyungsoo walks out into the balcony and is stunned by the beautiful city. The lights are lively and the streets are filled with energy. He couldn't have seen such a more beautiful sight. He looked around him and saw such a great span of sight. 
"I've never seen anything so beautiful!" Kyungsoo took out his phone to take a panorama shot of the city. "There! Wow, it looks so beautiful! Mom would never believe this!" He zoomed in on the picture and loved how clear it all was to him. A message came in from Jongin and he opened it immediately. 
 
From: Jongin
 
Hope you landed safely in Tokyo! :D have fun and I'll see you when you get back! Enjoy it all Kyungsoo! 
 
Kyungsoo smiled at the text and thought that Jongin cared a little. They spoke back and forth about what has happened today. It wasn't long before Jongin went to bed and Kyungsoo was left alone on the balcony. Jessica was showering and she usually takes forever.
 
From: Jongin
 
Well goodnight Kyungsoo! I've had a tiring day, haha. Enjoy Tokyo and that stunning view! ^.^ Don't let a moment of fun slip passed you! 
 
Kyungsoo smiled once again at his text and replied back. He set his phone down on the railing and put his elbows on the railing so his hands can support his head. He let out a sigh and just breathed in the Tokyo air. 
 
I thought I was over you... For just the slightest time, I thought it was all over. Now the feelings are back and I feel worse than ever... I don't know why I still keep you around if you're doing so much damage to me. I don't know what to do. 
 
Kyungsoo took out the picture of Jongin and him kissing with the fireworks in the background. 
 
You were there when we broke up, you were there when we got back together... Will you stay to see us go back together or will you be the symbol of our broken relationship...? 
 
Kyungsoo fiddled around with the picture and put it back in his pocket. He let out a sigh. 
"I just want to die." He made his way on top of the railings and just stood looking over all of Tokyo. The railing is quite big, around a meter out. "I have a wish for you Tokyo... Make me happy. That's all... I want to be happy either with or without Jongin. It doesn't matter anymore..." Kyungsoo heard his phone ring and he looked down to see that Chanyeol was calling him. He got down and picked up the phone. 
"Hello? Chanyeol did something happen between Baekhyun and you?" 
"No, I'm just glad you got off that railing. Ah, I was scared you were going to jump for a second." 
"What?" Kyungsoo turned to his left and saw Chanyeol standing on the balcony. "Oh... Sorry to scare you! Why didn't you say anything?!"
"I was afraid that if I did, you would be scared and then fall over or something!" 
"Hah, don't worry Chanyeol, I'm not suicidal." 
"I'm not so sure about that Mr. 'I wish I can die right now.'" Kyungsoo smiled and shook his head. 
"Not my fault really... Anyways, why're we still on the phone...?" 
"I have no clue." They both hung up and Kyungsoo waved goodbye and walked inside. Chanyeol did the same and saw Baekhyun already sleeping. 
 
You are the cutest thing ever when you sleep. 
 
Chanyeol smiled at his boyfriend and walked over to lay down next to him. He kissed Baekhyun's lips. 
"Goodnight baby, I love you." 
"I love... You... Too..." Chanyeol chuckled at how Baekhyun was still half awake. 
 
***~~~***
 
The next 2 weeks, the four of the kids traveled pretty much every part of Tokyo. They were driven around by their driver and went to the most popular places. During the first two weeks, Kyungsoo was doing fine without Jongin, but some reminders set him back into the past and wallowing in remorse. He found that by Jongin ignoring him, he wouldn't think about Jongin so much. More and more of this happened and it just kept extending. Kyungsoo remembers the first time when they didn't text each other back for about a day and a half. He felt great after the first three hours. Eventually it came to the point where they wouldn't talk for days. Kyungsoo felt a lot livelier and his friends saw that too. They traveled to so many different malls as exotic places during the nights. One week was spent on traveling to the rural areas of around Tokyo. They wanted to see what it was like in the countryside. The one who loved it the most was Chanyeol since he was already used to the busy life in Seoul. The other three were very neutral about the visit. The final week was spent on traveling to places they want to see again. By the end of the trip, they took many memorable photos, ate delicious foreign food, and had an unforgettable trip. Kyungsoo felt more confident in his fight against getting over Jongin. The other three were just glad that Kyungsoo was genuinely happy and smiling during the last few weeks of the trip. The trip back to Korea was a sad one for everyone since they didn't want to leave Tokyo already. Once the plane landed and everyone was settled in their own homes, the realization that school was in a week came to everyone's minds. It was a common thing for them, but coming back from Tokyo was just different. They weren't ready. Kyungsoo especially didn't seem ready. 
 
School is just in a week. So far I have resisted Jongin and I have no care for him really. In the end, I'm just going to get hurt and I don't want to be like that. I'm so glad that I'm over him... I think. Next week is school and I don't care if he wants to pay attention to me, or not. 
 
Kyungsoo laid in bed looking at the ceiling and played with some thoughts in his head. Jongin is not a top priority to him anymore. He found the power to ignore his texts and finally be able to hold off replying to Jongin without dropping everything and going straight to his phone. 
 
... Am I really over him...? 
 
--------------------
 
I TOLD YOU I WOULD HAVE THIS UP! Lmao, so yeah. Their trip is over and all that. ^.^ I wish I can visit Tokyo!!! D: wow, I can't wait to write the next chapters. There is so much that's going to happen! Hopefully I can still shock you guys with my writing! XD