Sign

Meant to Be?

SIGN

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" Chanyeol quickly went to grab Baekhyun and Luhan did the same with Sehun. 
"WHO IS HE?!" Luhan and Chanyeol both said in unison. 
"THIS IS MY BOYFRIEND! WHO THE HELL IS THAT??" Luhan was about to respond with the same thing, but stopped before sadly telling Chanyeol that it's just a friend. Chanyeol was furious at both Baekhyun and the boy who was picked up by Luhan. 
"I have no clue what to say. I don't know how his actions lead him to this-" 
"Just get him away from me before I beat him to death." Chanyeol's glare made it serious to Luhan that he needed to leave ASAP. Chanyeol sighed and dropped Baekhyun back on the floor. He glared down at the unconscious Baekhyun. He looked as peaceful as ever, but Chanyeol saw a traitor, a cheater, a disgrace. 
"You deserve to wake up to no one. I can't even believe you right now." Chanyeol's face was full of tears. Baekhyun slowly became conscious of his surroundings and was shocked to see a crying Chanyeol in front of him. His head was throbbing with pain from the alcohol he had drank last night. 
"Ch-Chanyeol, are you alright?" 
"NO! YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST SLEEP WITH SOMEONE ELSE AND THINK I'LL BE FINE?!" 
"What're you talking about? Not so loud I have a headache!" 
"I'm glad you have a headache. Enjoy that and all the hickeys on your neck, you scumbag." 
"Wait, what?!" Baekhyun took out his phone and checked his neck. He was shocked to see hickeys around his neck, "CHANYEOL! What did we do last night?!" Chanyeol glared at the confused boy sitting down in front of him. Baekhyun was completely lost on why Chanyeol's usual happy self was replaced with grumpy monster. He looked around and saw that they were nowhere near camp. He wanted to know what happened to him and why he is where he is now. 
"Do you have ANY clue what you have done?!" Baekhyun had almost never heard Chanyeol scream so seriously.
"Chanyeol, I'm confused. Please, I don't know what's going on!" 
"Nice lie, Baekhyun. Play it off like your other lies. Real smooth." 
"Please tell me! I don't get what you're talking about!" Chanyeol chuckled out of disappointment. He looked to the confused Baekhyun and didn't see the cute boyfriend that he used to know. He saw someone who had tainted his trust. He wanted nothing to do with the boy. 
"I'll tell you." Baekhyun was nervous to hear what Chanyeol had to say, but he really wanted to know. 
"You went behind my back. You betrayed me. Thanks for all the time that we've spent together. I now know that I can't trust you anymore... I'm..." 
"Chanyeol, please don't." Baekhyun knew what was coming. Their faces were both covered in tears. Baekhyun wanted the situation to be fully explained to him, but it nothing connected. 
"I'm breaking up with you." Baekhyun's heart dropped and he didn't feel like the world was real. Hearing those words were just unreal. It never occurred to him that this could ever happen. They were the happiest couple alive. 
"CHANYEOL, NO!" Chanyeol couldn't stand being seen by Baekhyun and so he ran away from him. Back to the camp and away from his heartbreaking scene and cause. Baekhyun got up to chase after him, but the headache had not subsided. Baekhyun felt the pain even more now and he had trouble standing up. 

. ! ! 

Baekhyun punched the tree next to him and just dropped on the ground crying. His hand was bleeding but he didn't care. All he wanted was for Chanyeol to come back. He had wish that Chanyeol was playing a joke on him, but he didn't see this as a joke. 

***~~~***

"Hey, are you awake?" Sehun slowly opened his eyes and finally made out who was in front of him. 
"It's morning... Already?" Luhan chuckled. 
"Well you kinda did go to sleep... But there was more than that." Sehun sat up to stretch, but felt an intense pain in his head. Luhan helped him to lay back down and told him to rest, but Sehun wouldn't listen. He wanted to sit up and actually get out to smell the fresh air. 
"Why do you keep making me lay down? I don't want to! Where's my shirt anyways??" 
"You tell me." Luhan said with an angry voice. 
"What? Luhan I'm not kidding." 
"And neither am I. Do you have any clue where the hell you slept last night?" 
"In this tent... No?" 
"I found you, about a good half hour from here. Knocked out with another boy." Sehun couldn't believe this at all. He felt as if though Luhan was playing with him, but the expression on Luhan's face clearly stated that he wasn't joking. Sehun tried to collect the memories from last night, but nothing was working. All he could remember was drinking in front of the fire and then getting up to go somewhere. He can't recall what happened after that. 
"I can't remember anything after drinking... I'm sorry I worried you... I didn't know what happened, honestly." 
"I don't know what happened to you either, but all I know is that you were shirtless and sleeping in the arms of another guy." Sehun could see that Luhan was shaking out of anger. 
"Why're you so angry? I'm not saying that in a bad way, you just seem really angry for some reason." 
"I'm not angry... It's... I was worried that something happened to you." 
"I really hope nothing that bad happened." 
"I hope so too..." Luhan grabbed his water bottle and headed out of the tent. He went to go sit by the fire. Sehun walked out and sat next to him. Sehun rested his head on Luhan's shoulder. Luhan pushed him off and Sehun knew something was wrong. 
"Alright, tell me. You don't know me that well and you're angry that I was found asleep with another dude. Sure I would be worried too, but you're too serious about this. What if this is what I do? I don't do this by the way." Luhan wouldn't answer him. "Come on, answer me. What's wrong?" Sehun grabbed Luhan and shook him softly to get his attention. Luhan started tearing up and turned his face away. 
"Hey, Luhan. Why're you crying? I'm sorry I got you worried. I'm sure it didn't harm you in any way though. Whatever happens is my fault." 
"You know why I'm feeling how I'm feeling?" 
"I've only been asking for a while now." 
"I'm jealous." 
"Jealous? Why?" Luhan sighed and wiped his tears away. 
"Because..." Sehun nodded his head signaling Luhan to continue, "Because... I... Like... You." 

--------------------
Ah the confessions. ^.^ Hope you guys enjoyed that! More to come on what happens to BaekYeol soon!