Hate

Meant to Be?

 

 

HATE

“Is that it…?” Chanyeol spotted a black car that looked similar to Mr. Kim’s car. The boys walked up to it carefully.

“You three must be Jongin’s friends! Welcome to the final part of your journey.”

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH JONGIN?!” Kyungsoo shouted without caring about the people around him.

“Woah, chill there, we will have your questions answered when we get to the final location. Just get in the car.” When they got into the car and situation, they realized it was a limousine.

“Fancy ride… This guy has some serious money.” Baekhyun was always intrigued by the money some people had.

“Are you sure we should be trusting this guy?” Kyungsoo looked more worried now than before. He was happy to finally see Jongin, but to see him hurt just wasn’t how he wanted to see him.

“I’m sure they can’t hurt us… I’ll make sure to give someone my location when we arrive there.” Chanyeol was sure nothing would really happen to them. The door opened from the opposite side of where the boys were sitting. They couldn’t believe who they say before them.

“Hello boys, I’m sure you know who I am.”

“M-Mr. Kim?! Why would you do this to your own son?!” Kyungsoo was shaking and his eyes were already watery.

“Let me explain something to you all.” The car began moving and they were finally on their way to see Jongin.

 

***~~~***

 

The car arrived at location of where they were supposedly keeping Jongin. It wasn’t an abandoned warehouse like they thought it was, instead it was a condo.

“Welcome to my condo. My room is on the third floor. Room 3C.” Mr. Kim let the boys walk up to see their friend first.

Kyungsoo rushed up the stairs and made his way to see his love Jongin. When he opened the door, he noticed Jongin was in his regular situation as when Kyungsoo saw him last. Jongin’s eyes shot open as he heard the door slam wide open and someone calling his name.

“JONGIN!” Kyungsoo ran up to him and quickly untied him. “I’ve missed you so much!” The tape covering Jongin’s mouth would be the hardest part to get rid of since the tape had been wrapped around the back of his head and back to the mouth several times.

“I’m so sorry if this hurts…” Jongin nodded slowly and closed his eyes waiting for the pain to kick in. When Kyungsoo was getting towards the end, he could see how much pain it was causing for Jongin.

“I’m so sorry! I’ll have this off as soon as possible!” With final tug, Kyungsoo ripped off the tape and expected Jongin’s scream of pain.

“AHHHHHHH!” The pain from the tape lasted only a little bit before he realized Kyungsoo had arrived. They were both tearing a lot now and hugged each other.

“I’m so sorry I took so long! I can’t believe I allowed this to happen to you!”

“Don’t worry about a thing! I’m just so happy that I can be with you now!” Jongin started sobbing. “It… that… this’ll be the… one of the last times… I see you.” Kyungsoo forgot to tell Jongin was exactly happened.

“Jongin, I have something to tell you!” They both let go and walked rushed to go downstairs before anything else could happen. The driver was still there, but Mr. Kim had already left as planned. Jongin was furious and wanted answers from his dad.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure he’ll tell you later down the road.”

 

***~~~***

 

When they finally reached Kyungsoo’s house, it was 10 and neither of Kyungsoo’s or Baekhyun’s parents had come back yet.

“Thank you very much ajusshi!” The boys bowed except for Jongin. The driver drove off and they walked inside Kyungsoo’s house.

“Come upstairs with me.” Jongin followed Kyungsoo and they went into his room. Kyungsoo closed the door and sat on the bed next to Kyungsoo.

“There’s something I need to tell you.” Kyungsoo told Jongin what happened in the car.

 

***~~~FLASHBACK~~~***

 

“What do you need to tell us?” Chanyeol knew whatever he had to say, it would answer all of their questions.

“I-”

“Am responsible for Jongin’s kidnapping?” Chanyeol interrupted him and trying to get a rush on more important information.

“Yes… I kidnapped him and did all of this for a test. He said he wanted to stay in Korea. He didn’t want to move to the States with me. I understand him. The constant moving around and how he would always lose his friends and they would forget about him, the depressing feeling that he holds around whenever that happens. I also didn’t want that to happen to him. He mentioned you guys. He said that you are guys are too good of friends to leave behind. I told him that it was only three weeks since you knew them. He told me that you three have been friends for years and he saw how you stick up for each other-”

“That’s right, nothing can break this bond that we all share!” Chanyeol gave a quick glare at Baekhyun’s outburst. “Sorry, continue.”

“He trusts you guys and that’s why he wants to stay…”

“All because of us? Really?” Kyungsoo felt really happy knowing that they influenced Jongin so much in just a few weeks. Mr. Kim nodded.

“I know that when I leave it’ll be hard for him so I needed to find a way to ease all the pain. What better than to hate me? It’s a terrible thing to do, but I’m not sure when I’ll see him again and this way he doesn’t have to worry about his dad…”

“You did all this, just for him?”

“Yes, as strange as it sounds, I did it to protect him from even more hurt.”

“You beat him up for crying out loud!” Kyungsoo couldn’t forget the picture he had in his mind.

“That’s makeup… I needed to test you guys, to see if you were really worth it. If he was really worth it to you guys. I wanted to make sure that when I leave, my boy will be in the hands of people who actually care about him and will not give up on him. He’s a really good kid, please take care of him. Tell him this when I leave please. My flight is at 10:30 tonight. Thank you for saving him from this pain.” Mr. Kim smiled and they arrived at the location of where Jongin was being kept.

“Please, take care of my son for me…” The three boys nodded. Kyungsoo was tearing and the other two were silent. They understood how hard this must be for a father to do to a son. There was no reason to hate him anymore. What he did may have been a little bit extreme, but it was all for the benefit of having to protect his son.

“You are a good father.” Chanyeol said before getting out of the car.

“We will protect your son and won’t leave him!” Baekhyun followed Chanyeol out, but Kyungsoo was stopped.

“Wait, Kyungsoo… Don’t break his heart… it’s the first time he’s loved someone and I don’t want him to be broken hearted from someone as great as you. If you need help with anything, just call me and ask for my help.”

“H-how do you know?”

“Ask him about a piece of paper in his bag… That’ll explain it. I found it.” Kyungsoo nodded and before closing the door, he said one last thing.

“I will love him even if it means killing me. He’s my first love too. He means the entire world to me. I will never hurt him.”

 

--------------------

There it is! :D This was much easier to write since it was all planned in my head, the last few chapters took a little bit of thinking… at 2-3 in the morning. xD Hope you guys are still liking it and I’m not boring you!