Land

Meant to Be?

LAND

The flight took around 2-3 hours and Kyungsoo was full in thought about things that could happen. Tokyo has always been a place Kyungsoo wanted to visit and he couldn't wait to get there. The time was ticking down so slowly. Everyone else was napping and Kyungsoo looked at his phone. He looked through pictures and messages of Jongin. Surprisingly, no feelings hit him. 
 
That's strange... I don't feel anything. I can't be over him that quickly. No way! 
 
***~~~***
 
They finally landed in Tokyo and after claiming their baggage and all the nonsense of airport travel, they met up with Mr. Byun and he gave Baekhyun a credit card. 
"Remember, emergencies ONLY!" 
"Alright dad, thanks!" Mr. Byun turned to Kyungsoo. 
"Kyungsoo, son, take care of your dongsaeng alright? I don't trust him with that card alone." Kyungsoo chuckled and nodded.
"Alright dad, will do!" 
"Hey! Appa, why don't you trust me?!" Mr. Byun walked away while waving goodbye. Baekhyun pushed out his lips and Chanyeol hugged him from behind. 
"Come on Baekhyun, I'm sure he's kidding!" 
"Yeah, I know! Can I get a tighter hug?" Chanyeol smiled and nodded happily. 
 
***~~~***
 
When they walked out of the airport, they noticed a black limo in front of the exit. A man holding a sign that read "Mr. Byun Baekhyun" was waiting in front of the limo. Baekhyun walked up to the man and held out his passport. 
"Ah, welcome Mr. Byun." The driver bowed. "This is the limo your father prepared for your trip! Let me help you fellows with your luggage." He grabbed the luggage from everyone and put it in the trunk. This was the first time for Chanyeol and Jessica inside a limo. 
"Wah! This is so cool! I can't believe your dad got us a limo! Oh my gosh! I'm living in luxury!" Chanyeol was so excited about being in the limo. Baekhyun thought how excited he would be when they got to the hotel.
"Your dad's awesome Baekhyun!" 
"Thanks Jess. Now we go to the hotel and make plans! YAY! VACATION STARTS NOW!" They took off heading for the hotel. Kyungsoo looked out the window and checked his phone. Of course he had no service, but he looked at the wonderful city presented to him and marveled at how beautiful it looked during the day. 
 
If Jongin was here to see this, it would be amazing... AH! Get out of my head! Leave already! I... I wish I could say I hate you... 
 
Kyungsoo let out a sigh and turned to everyone else who was enjoying the ride and talking about nonsense. He smiled at how his friends are enjoying all of this, but worried that being gloomy would bring down their spirits. He put on a fake smile and Baekhyun poked his cheek. 
"I know a fake smile when I see one. Come on, cheer up! You're going to have a blast! We're all here with you Kyungsoo! If you want some comfort or whatever, just tell us! Don't hide it from us." Kyungsoo nodded softly and looked out the window again. 
 
He's totally right. I should just forget about this person and just move on. What point is there in thinking about him when he doesn't give a damn about me? Or does he... Ugh. 
 
***~~~***
 
"OH MY GOSH! This hotel is AWESOME! I can see the city from here! What floor are we on??" Chanyeol couldn't hold his excitement at all. 
"We're on the third floor from the top. Which means... The 67th floor?" 
"WOAH! Oh my gosh babe, this is awesome! I'm so glad I have you as a boyfriend!" 
"Wait... What?" Baekhyun was disturbed by his comment. 
"Is there something wrong...?"
"You're lucky to have me because you can get benefits from me? Is that why you're with me?" 
"No! I didn't mean it like that, if I did, I'm sorry! I really do love you!" Baekhyun left the room and slammed the door. Chanyeol sighed and walked after him. 
 
***~~~***
 
"So who's getting this side of the closest...?" 
"Kyungsoo, you do know there's another closet over there right?" Jessica pointed to the other side of the room. He still couldn't believe how large it was. It was the size of around Kyungsoo's first floor. 
"Wow, that's some walk." Baekhyun barged in walking angrily. Jessica stopped him. 
"Woah, what's wrong? Why're you crying?!" 
"Chanyeol is only with me because he gets benefits from me!" 
"What?!" Chanyeol walked in and saw Jessica hugging Baekhyun. Kyungsoo has a confused look on his face. 
"What's going on?" 
"I said something like 'I'm so glad your my boyfriend because this hotel is amazing' or something like that and I guess he took it as me being glad from Baekhyun's wealth. I truly didn't mean that. I just meant it like a compliment! Please don't go Baekhyun. I'll be nothing without you. You're my life!" Chanyeol started tearing and this was the first time that Kyungsoo had ever seen Chanyeol tear. He ran up to Chanyeol and hugged him. 
"Chanyeol, stop crying, it'll be alright!" Baekhyun turned around to see his lover's tears falling on Kyungsoo. He tried his best to ignore it and turned around crying to Jessica. Kyungsoo and Jessica looked at each other and just shook their heads. Chanyeol let go of Kyungsoo and ran back into his room. Baekhyun looked to see the door behind him and wiped his tears away. 
"You want to go chase after him now? I honestly think you're overreacting a bit." Jessica walked over to the bed and plopped down on it.
"How?! What if he really is using me because of what I have?! What do I do then??"
"Baek, stop worrying. Chanyeol loves you for you. He didn't care about your money and everything back before this trip did he? No! Stop worrying. My gosh, you're worse than me." Kyungsoo chuckled at how true this was. 
"Alright... I guess so. I just need a little time to steam it off..." 
 
***~~~***
 
Chanyeol laid in his bed crying for the past hour. He didn't know what to do and certainly running away from it wasn't the best idea. He just looked at the empty bed. Suddenly, his heart started hurting. Chanyeol put his hand to his heart and felt intense pain and the beating of his heart. 
 
AH! WHATS GOING ON?! 
 
The thought of being alone and not with Baekhyun shocked him and he jumped out of bed and made his way to the door. He opened the door and Baekhyun was waiting for him outside. 
"Oh... Hey... I was just..." 
"I wanted to come see you..." Baekhyun cut off Chanyeol.
"I miss you..."
"I miss you too. I'm sorry, I totally overreacted and I just got out of hand. I'm a little paranoid that we might split up since so many things are going on." 
"It's alright, I should've chosen my words more carefully. And don't worry, nothing's going to happen to us. I promise you babe." Baekhyun smiled and shyly turned away. "Hey what're you turning away for? Let me see that beautiful face of yours." Chanyeol took Baekhyun's chin and turned Baekhyun's face to Chanyeol. Chanyeol smiled. "There's that beautiful Baekhyun face."
"Stop! You're too much!" Baekhyun's face was burning with redness and it was very clear to Chanyeol. 
"What's wrong? Too much truth for you?" Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun's forehead. 
"...ah..." Baekhyun didn't seem too happy. 
"What's wrong Baekkie?" 
"Why not my lips? They're in need of a kiss." Chanyeol smiled and put his finger on Baekhyun's lips.
"Not yet." Chanyeol winked and made his way outside to the balcony. He saw Kyungsoo looking out into the city, but didn't seem too marveled by it. Chanyeol hid behind a rail as best as he could and spied on Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo fiddled around with something in his hands. He looked up at the sky and it was as if he was talking to it.
"I just want to die..." Chanyeol's eye widened as he saw Kyungsoo climb on top of the rail. 
 
--------------------
 
There you have it! Another chapter for you guys! :D There will be more to come tonight I promise you! Maybe 2-3! :D