Night

Meant to Be?

 

NIGHT

"Umm... Alright so who's sleeping with-" Kyungsoo started before being interrupted by Baekhyun raising his hand and shouting out:

"I'M WITH CHANYEOL!" Baekhyun turned to Chanyeol who was smiling.

"Then I'm with Jongin." Kyungsoo loved this idea. He turned to Jongin who just smiled and shrugged.

"You know where the guest room is and where everything is Baek." Baekhyun took Chanyeol's hand and ran into the guest room. Kyungsoo turned to Jongin and showed him the way to his room.

"Woah! Kyungsoo! You're room is awesome!" Kyungsoo had a queen sized bed and his room was all blue. He had posters of K-Pop Stars and a 40" flat screen on his wall. It seemed like Kyungsoo got whatever he wanted as he growing up.

"Ah, it's nothing!" Kyungsoo felt honored that Jongin was praising his room.

"You can take the bed and I'll take the floor." Jongin's face jumped towards Kyungsoo.

"What...?" Kyungsoo was worried he said something wrong.

"I can't take your bed! I'll take the floor and you take your bed!"

"No, you're a guest and should be treated like one!"

"Then me take the guest room."

"You want to be in there with the love birds...?" Jongin thought about it and a chill was sent through his body.

"I have a proposition! Let's both share!" Kyungsoo's wish came true. He was hoping Jongin would think of that.

"Yeah, sure that works!" Kyungsoo smiled and jumped on his bed.

"Ah... What a day." Kyungsoo stretched out his arms and legs and got back up.

"Oh yeah, you can borrow my PJ's if you'd like."

"Alright! Um, where's the bathroom? I feel so dirty from today." Kyungsoo showed Jongin to the bathroom and how to work the shower. Kyungsoo left and came back with a towel.

"Here's a towel for-" Kyungsoo's eyes widened as he stood there with the sight he walked into. Kyungsoo couldn't help but stare at the shirtless Jongin. He finally snapped back to realization after Jongin walked towards him.

"Oh... Uh.... Sorry... Here's... Here's a towel for you... If you need anything... Just lemme know!" Kyungsoo quickly rushed out of the bathroom and into Baekhyun's room.

 

Well that was strange of Kyungsoo...

 

Kyungsoo quickly got inside Baekhyun's room and shut the door behind him. As he turned around he saw something else that took his attention.

"Baekhyun, you would've never guessed-" he saw the two of them making out, shirtless with a blanket over them. He looked down on the floor to see that their pants was still on.

"Oh... Sorry Soo... Anything up?" Kyungsoo shook his head.

"Aish, I just saw Jongin shirtless! It was... SO... I can't describe it!" Kyungsoo's smiled was bigger than one Chanyeol could ever pull.

"Look at you... Finally getting a sneak peek of what's to come." Baekhyun teased as he turned around. "It'll be a normal thing soon."

"Really...? How do you know?"

"Even if Chanyeol and I didn't like each other, I still would've made you sleep with Jongin. This way you guys can finally get to confess to each other."

"I don't know... Does he seem interested in me...?"

"Soo, he broke up with Tiffany and cancelled dates with her to see you..." Chanyeol was right. Kyungsoo thought about it and then smiled again.

"Alright, I'll confess tonight... I think." Baekhyun tsked.

"Soo, have confidence! Look at how Chanyeol confessed to me."

"You're saying I should go to a hospital and expect Jongin to check my heart monitor?"

"I mean we can make that happen for you."

"Baekhyun... Shut up." Kyungsoo left the room and walked passed the bathroom. He noticed the water was still running which meant Jongin was still showering. He opened the door to his room and saw Jongin sitting there, with just a towel and watching TV.

 

Oh my God...

 

"Sorry about this... I didn't want to go through your things and I forgot to ask you." Kyungsoo wanted so badly to keep staring at his figure.

"Oh... Uh sorry. Here let me get them for you. Hmm... I think this'll do-" Before Kyungsoo could turn around...

"BEAR HUG!" Jongin hugged him from behind and squeezed Kyungsoo so tightly.

"Woah, Kyungsoo I didn't mean to scare you THAT much! Your heart is ready to burst out!"

"I guess I'm easily scared, heh."

 

Oh my God, this is so amazing.

 

Jongin let go and Kyungsoo turned around. Kyungsoo handed the clothes to Jongin before he made his way to go shower. He quickly grabbed a towel and walked out. All he could think of was all the great things that's happened this night.

 

***~~~***

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were getting really intimate. They had their shirts and Baekhyun was on top of Chanyeol. Baekhyun started his hand for Chanyeol's south before a knock on the door. Kyungsoo walked in and shook his head.

"You two are really something..."

"Go shower, stinky!" Chanyeol stuck out his tongue.

"Shut up! Anyways, no playing around tonight. I don't want to have to clean up bedsheets that wasn't even my fault."

"Oh Soo, you worry too much! But fine... We can't promise anything though!" Kyungsoo shook his head once again and walked out.

 

***~~~***

 

It was 2 in the morning and everyone was fast asleep. Everyone except Kyungsoo. The victim of the day. His thoughts always rewinded back to the incident with Tiffany. Her words were a constant reminder of why he shouldn't be happy sleeping next to Jongin. He let out a sigh.

"Can't sleep can you?" Kyungsoo was surprised to see Jongin still awake.

"Yeah... The incident with Tiffany... I just feel so guilty about it. Like it's all my fault. I can't seem to forgive myself because of it."

"Listen, don't worry about it. She and I have been drifting apart anyways. I lost feelings for her for a little bit and I've been wanting to break up with her. Coincidentally, you came along. So I guess it does seem like it's your fault, but truthfully it's not. Come on, you seem like you're stronger than this." Kyungsoo nodded.

"I just find it so hard to forgive myself sometimes. And then I over think a lot too. It's a terrible thing. Eventually I'll get over it." Jongin smiled.

"Hey... Don't take this the wrong way... But come closer..." Kyungsoo wasn't sure he heard that correctly.

"You want me to go closer to you?"

"Yeah... Since you can't sleep." Kyungsoo went along with Jongin's idea.

"Now pick up your head." Kyungsoo did as he was told. Jongin took his arm and put it under Kyungsoo's neck. His hand made contact with Kyungsoo's farther shoulder. Kyungsoo could feel his heart exploding inside.

"My brother used to do this to me when I couldn't sleep. We also shared a bed. And whenever I couldn't sleep, he would take me like this. I would go to sleep in a second." Jongin started to slowly pat Kyungsoo's shoulders.

"He would tell me everything was alright and whatever worries I had should go away whenever I wanted to sleep. It's not healthy and you'll get eye bags." Kyungsoo chuckled and rested his head on Jongin's shoulders.

"There you go!" Kyungsoo turned his body towards Jongin's. Jongin smiled and looked at the ceiling letting out a sigh.

"Don't worry about anything. We're all here for you Soo."

"Thanks, you guys are the best. Thank you for everything Jongin... Sorry for all the trouble I've caused. But thank you, I owe you deeply for this. I can't believe I've only met you for a little bit and we seem so close already" Jongin agreed. He thought about it. They've only been friends for about 2 weeks.

"Don't worry about it, we're friends. That's what friends do." It was obvious for the two to understand how Kyungsoo felt. Jongin could feel his beating heart.

 

What's going on here...

 

Jongin looked to the fast-asleep Kyungsoo. The boy was sleeping, but his heart sure was active. He looked at the time. It read "2:34 AM."

 

I'll wait until 3.

 

3 o'clock finally came and Jongin lowered himself to be face-to-face with Kyungsoo. He had to make sure Kyungsoo really was asleep.

 

Here I go.

Jongin leaned in and his lips met with Kyungsoo's. Jongin smiled and finally got some sleep. Kyungsoo murmured something that Jongin didn't quite understand. He wasn't sure if he was hearing things, but to him, it sounded like:

"I love you."

 

--------------------

KaiSoo moment! :D There'll be more to come. If you guys are wondering about what happened to BaekYeol, check the next chapter. I actually wasn't sure if I should write it, but I gave it a shot. ^.^ enjoy guys!