Rough

Meant to Be?

ROUGH

"Jongin, are you sure this is the right way?" 
"Who knows... Let's just make it somewhere." 
"Alright..." 
"Hopefully it leads us somewhere high and then we can see where we are. Chanyeol, you alright?" Chanyeol was leaning over and breathing heavily. 
"Yeah, I'm just kind of tired. I'm good, let's go." The two boys were fighting the humidity and the heat.
"Come on, let's go." Chanyeol nodded and Jongin continued leading the way. He began feeling a breeze and walked closer to it. 
"Hey, slow down." 
"I feel breeze! Maybe we're at the top somewhere." 
"Breeze... JONGIN WAIT!" Jongin was one step away from falling off a cliff that was hidden from sight. He froze and Chanyeol grabbed him and pulled him back just before he landed his foot in the air. The two boys fell backwards and tumbled down a hill. Chanyeol landed on grass and Jongin landed in a small pond of mud that covered all of his body. 
"Are you alr- Jongin!" He got up slowly and was hoping this wasn't true. 
"Ewe! Chanyeol this is so gross! OH GOD WHY DID WE DO THIS?!" 
"Just... I don't know. Take it off I guess..." Chanyeol ended his words quietly. 
"What?" Jongin raised his dirty eyebrow. 
"Look, if you don't want to deal with the mud, just take it off." 
"I'll be only in my underpants! No!" 
"Fine, then deal with it." 
"I will. You sick ert." Chanyeol gasped and opened his mouth wide. 
"I AM NOT! How dare you!" Chanyeol pushed Jongin and he stumbled falling on his in the mud. Chanyeol chuckled and Jongin was mad. He took Chanyeol's arm and tried pulling him in but it didn't work. Somehow the giant was stronger. 
"You're going to pay!" 
"No! Not with the mud! Please Jongin, I'm sorry!" 
"That's not enough!" 
"Please! Don't make me fall in there!" 
"Fine. I'll get you back another way." Jongin got up and walked over to Chanyeol and looked at him. Chanyeol took a couple steps back and held out his hands. 
"Let's form a plan to get out of here first!" Jongin squinted and nodded. 
"Fine." 
"Where do we go now? I don't know where we are. I don't know how to get home. I just want to see Baekhyun now. I miss him!" Chanyeol began tearing. 
"Hey, what's wrong? Don't cry. I need you to be strong." 
"Jongin, I don't know where we are. I want to get home and just have this day done with!"
"Well we can make that happen together. Baekhyun is waiting for you to get home. Come on, let's go." Chanyeol wiped his tears away and got up. Jongin walked a couple steps and heard something behind him and a screaming Chanyeol. 
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Chanyeol cried out while grabbing his ankle. 
"What happened!" Jongin rushed over to inspect Chanyeol's injury.
"I slipped and twisted my ankle. Holy this hurts!" Jongin sighed and offered a piggy back ride for Chanyeol. He was still in pain to figure out what Jongin was doing in that position. "What're you doing? Can't you help me get up rather than looking like you're taking a poop?" 
"I was offering a piggy back ride!" 
"Oh..." 
"Now do you want to get on or are you too girly to get some dirt on you." 
"I... Uh... It's not that." 
"Then what?" 
"I can walk. It's fine." Jongin sighed and turned around while standing up. He looked down at Chanyeol who was in pain still.
"Really? Get up then." 
"Alright." Chanyeol tried getting up, but winced every time. The pain was just too much for him. He extended a hand out and Jongin helped him get up. Chanyeol immediately leaned on Jongin and lifted up his injured foot. 
"Ah ah ah ah. Okay, I can't walk..." 
"Thought so, now sit down." Jongin sat Chanyeol down and positioned himself again, "get on." 
"Alright... Thanks Jongin." Chanyeol climbed on and it was a pain at first because Chanyeol didn't know how to get up with his injured foot and Jongin was fighting the load from Chanyeol's height and weight. The giant was extremely heavy for a slim figure. 
"Wow you're heavy. I thought you'd be lighter." 
"You want me to get off? You can go and find help and-" 
"No it's fine. I'm not going to leave you." 
"Thanks." 

***~~~***

Jongin hiked for about 20 minutes before take a break. They had finally found a small river surrounded by a land of rocks. At one side of the river was a waterfall and the other side, the river kept on going. 
"This looks peaceful. I think we can camp here and work tomorrow. It's so hot." Jongin was completely drenched in sweat and Chanyeol felt bad. He not only was still covered in mud, but he had to carry Chanyeol. 
"I'm sorry you got mud on you and had to carry you. At least you can clean up now.
"It's not a problem." Jongin stripped off all his clothes and Chanyeol looked away.
"What're you doing?" Jongin jumped into the river and washed off all the mud. 
"I'm just cleaning myself! Calm down, it's not like you haven't seen a before." 
"Well... Not yours. I'm going to just go over there..." Chanyeol tried getting up and fell on the rocks, "." Jongin jumped out of the water and ran over to his friend. 
"I'm good! I'm good!" Chanyeol covered his eyes, but he really wanted to comfort his ankle. 
"You baby! You can't see or touch anything new can you?" 
"I have eyes-"
"I'll slap you with it. Shut up!" Chanyeol stayed quiet while Jongin checked his foot, "Chanyeol, you have to stay off this foot. Just stay still will you? It's not going to get any better." Chanyeol sighed and nodded.
"Sorry..." 
"I'll be right back. I'll just go get my clothes and we can set something up." Chanyeol nodded and let Jongin walk over back to the river. Chanyeol looked in his bag for what they had. Inside, he found some useful items, but nothing enough for one more day. He knew that by tomorrow they had to be gone. 

***~~~***

"BAEKHYUN! IT IS NEAR SUN DOWN AND I HAVENT GOTTEN A CALL! THEYRE LOST! IM NOT GOING TO SEE KAI AGAIN!" Kyungsoo covered his face and cried in his hands. 
"Shut up! They're fine. Way to have some hope." 
"They said they would be back by the end of the day." 
"It's only 7. Calm down will you?" On the surface, Baekhyun was confident, but deep down inside, he was scared like no other time in his life. 

***~~~***

Chanyeol looked up at the clear night sky and wondered about his boyfriend. He sighed and let a tear fall down his eye. 
"I miss you so much... Everything isn't like what I had planned it to be." 

--------------------
I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter! Poor kids! I had planned something for this chapter, but I'm pushing it to the next one. Hehe ^.^