Collision

Meant to Be?

COLLISION

 

"How did you get this phone?!"

"Kai left it in the nurse's office when-"

"You took it from him! Give it back!" 

"No, that's not true! Kai put it on the table and then-" Kyungsoo hung up the phone and was furious. 

"Hey babe, what's wrong?" 

"That girl! She has your phone! Kai I'm seriously going to kill her!" 

"Kyunggie, calm down! I'm going to handle this. Babe, I can do it. Don't worry." 

"I can't believe she has your phone! She's doing so much to get you and it's crazy! Ugh!" Jongin pulled Kyungsoo into a tight hug and rubbed his back. Kyungsoo eventually calmed down and let go. 

"Better? We can both handle this. We'll go find where she is and then take the phone back." 

"Alright... I just hope she's not some crazy obsessed girl." 

 

***~~~***

 

Kyungsoo couldn't fall asleep and he laid in his bed looking at the ceiling. He wanted to get Jongin's phone back and wanted this mess to be over. It was already enough that the unknown girl was all over him and now she has his phone. Kyungsoo planned out ideas in his head to figure out how to get Jongin's phone back. He got up from the bed and walked downstairs to his porch outside. He sat on the swinging bench and enjoyed the nice summer night. It wasn't hot and it was just cool enough to stay outside without extra clothing. He turned his head to the door opening and another figure walking outside. He made out the face when Jongin stepped into the light.  

"Did I wake you up?"

"Nah, I just had to pee and then I realized you were gone. What're you doing out here?"

"This situation makes me feel nervous. I can't sleep... I don't know why." 

"It'll be all over soon. She won't take me away from you, don't worry." 

"I hope not." 

"I think you're going back to Tiffany…” Kyungsoo paused before speaking and thought about Jongin’s words. He was right, Kyungsoo was traumatized from that incident and the incident with Luhan that he thinks any small person can easily swoop Jongin away from him. 

“I am… I don’t want to lose you.” Jongin smiled and plopped himself next to his boyfriend on the swinging bench.

“As long as I can control myself, I’m not going to be going anywhere.” Jongin placed his lips on his boyfriends and pulled back to see a calm Kyungsoo in his eyes. 

 

***~~~***

 

The sunlight gleamed into the room and woke Kyungsoo up from his sleep. It was the morning, which meant that he was able to calmly sleep through the rest of the night. Jongin was already awake watching TV. 

“Any calls?” 

Yeah, two… but I wanted to let you answer them.” Kyungsoo reached for his phone and squinted as he looked on his screen. He sighed and dialed Jongin’s number. It only rang once before the mysterious girl picked up the phone.

“Kai is that you-”

“It’s not Kai, it’s Kyungsoo. Give us back his phone.”

“What do you mean ‘us’? I want to speak to him, or else you’re not getting back any phones.”

“Then I guess we’ll just forget about the phone and then I’ll buy him a new one. Goodbye.” Before Kyungsoo could hang up the phone, he heard a loud ‘wait’ from the girl on the other end.

“Wait! Alright, I’ll give you back the phone, but let me see Kai. We’ll meet up at the mall? Does that sound good?” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and nodded but forgot that he was on the phone.

“Yeah. What time?”

“Noon… So we can have lunch together.”
“Wait what-” Kyungsoo noticed that she had hung up before he was able to finish his question. 

“So what happened?” 

“We have to meet up with her… At noon… She wants to have lunch.” 

“What? With you?” 

“I don’t know… Who knows… Let’s get ready…” Kyungsoo was going to drag himself out of bed when he felt a strong force pick him. His eyes widened and was surprised to see Jongin holding him.

“Thanks for doing all of this for just my phone.” He smiled and connected lips with Kyungsoo’s.

 

***~~~***

 

“Hey Baekhyun, where’s Soo going?” Baekhyun put the letter he was reading down onto the coffee table in his living room and walked over to the window with a confused look on his face.

“Who knows.” He saw Kyungsoo walking with Jongin down the street and shrugged it off. “Probably a date, why? Do you want to go stalk him?” Chanyeol evilly smirked and nodded his head. Baekhyun chuckled and shook his head. “Why? I don’t feel like going to stalk him. Let him have his privacy.” 

“But it’ll be fun! We can see what they’re up to and maybe save the day again.”
“We never saved their days! We would always walk up at the most awkward times and then they fill us in on what happened.”
“But I’m nosy and you love me, so let’s get together and stalk Kyunggie.” Chanyeol sang in a musical tone. 

“Alright fine, but you’re buying me ice cream.”

“How about you settle for another creamy liquid?” Chanyeol winked, but Baekhyun smacked his arm.

“ICE CREAM!” 

 

***~~~***

 

Kyungsoo dialed Jongin’s number and heard the girl pick up instantaneously. 

“Where are you?”

“I’m standing outside of the Rose restaurant.”

“Alright.” Kyungsoo hung up and sighed before dragging Jongin along.

“So, where is she?”

“She’s at the Rose.” 

“I love that place!” 

“I do too, but not with her around.” Kyungsoo had been in a such a irritated mood the whole day and it was starting to scare Jongin. He wondered what would happen when the girl and Kyungsoo met. Little did they know, BaekYeol were only a few meters behind them. Occasionally they wouldn’t even move, afraid that their cover would be blown. A lady at a store outside of where BaekYeol were hiding looked at them funny, but Chanyeol just smiled and waved. 

 

***~~~***

 

Kyungsoo saw the girl in the distance and walked up to her angrily. 

“Phone, now.” 

“Not unless you have lunch first.” 

“Look lady, I’m going to call the cops if you don’t-”

“Kyungsoo, let’s just have lunch. We’ll get food and then my phone back.” 

“I can’t believe you’re doing all of this for a phone.” She said, but Kyungsoo raised his eyebrow and his inner diva was being released.

“You’re one to talk.” She chuckled and he rolled his eyes. The three of them walked into the restaurant. When they sat down, Kyungsoo was looking around her nonchalantly and saw where she was hiding her phone. He knew he could grab it since it was on the left of her and he could just run out while grabbing it. 

“Excuse me while I use the bathroom.” Kyungsoo got up and signaled Jongin to get up too. He was getting ready, but waited for Kyungsoo to get up first. Kyungsoo walked by the girl and quickly reached for the phone.

“KAI, I GOT IT, LET’S GO!” The two boys ran out and the girl chased them. BaekYeol were coming out of the escalator and weren’t looking until they bumped into Kyungsoo. 

“Give me back the ph-” The girl’s eyes widened, “B-Baekhyun…?” Baekhyun’s eye began twitching. He took a step back and was starting to shake a little.

“M-Min?!” 

 

----------------------

This was a fun chapter to right. I was imagining a mall I usually visit on vacation while writing this and it was nostalgic. Hope you guys liked that! ^.^