Collapse

Meant to Be?
COLLAPSE
 
Baekhyun felt tears welling up and he turned away. 
"I... I knew it." Chanyeol hugged him from behind and kissed his neck. 
"I'm not breaking up with you." 
"W-what?" Baekhyun broke off Chanyeol's hug to turn around and face him. 
"I'm not breaking up with you baby. Don't think that. Come here." Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun in and kissed him on the lips. When he finally pulled away, he could see that Baekhyun was still tearing. Chanyeol took his hand and wiped away the tears, "hey, stop crying. Be strong. I love you, a lot. Come on. You're going to make me cry now..."
"S-sorry. I just... I was just over thinking things... Sorry." Chanyeol smiled and hugged the innocent boy with a tight grip. He rubbed the back of his head. Baekhyun could feel Chanyeol's heart racing against his own. 
 
He still does love me...
 
"I'm sorry..." Baekhyun said. 
"For what? Don't be. I should've never scared you like that."
"Why did you do it though?" 
"Because I was scared myself. I didn't know if you still loved me." 
"Why? Because of today?"
"You just seem weirded out by my actions lately." 
"That's because you're becoming so nice when you were so strict about exams earlier."
"Sorry... I guess I should've told you more." 
"Yeah, that would've helped." 
"It's getting late. Let me walk you home." Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hand and their fingers intertwined with one another. The two of them walked in silence and before they knew it, they were at Baekhyun's house.
"Exams are in two days. Good luck studying baby." Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun's forehead and smiled. 
"Thanks, you too!" Baekhyun kissed Chanyeol's lips and they engaged in a hug.
"I'll call you when I get home." 
"Okie dokie. I-"
"Love you." Baekhyun smiled. 
"I love you too." Baekhyun walked up to his doors and went inside. The tall boy was now alone and making his way back in the lonely dark night. As Chanyeol was walking home, he took out the envelope. He took in a deep breath before opening it. After he finished reading it, he bit his lower lip and looked up at the sky. He couldn't hold it anymore and began letting his tears fall. Chanyeol could not believe what he had just read. The once happy giant was now swimming in his own tears.  
 
***~~~***
 
"It's been half an hour, where is Chanyeol?" Baekhyun walked around his room thinking of what was happening. He hasn't picked up his phone and he hasn't texted back yet. Baekhyun put on his shoes and ran out to find the giant. After 5 minutes of running, he saw Chanyeol sitting down against a wall looking up at the sky. Chanyeol did not noticed Baekhyun. He could hear sniffles from his lover. The sound of the sniffles caused Baekhyun's heart to drop. 
"What're you doing out here crying?" Chanyeol was shocked to see Baekhyun.
"B-Baekhyun!" Chanyeol quickly rubbed his eyes and wiped the tears away, "I was just star gazing... I guess I should've tol-"
"Enough lying. You can wipe away the tears, but you can't the red eyes. I heard you sniffling and I know you're not sick," Baekhyun looked down to see a paper in Chanyeol's hand, "just a physical huh?" Chanyeol was speechless and didn't know what to say. 
"I... Yeah, it's just a physical..." 
"I'll give you a decision. I hate to do this to you. I really don't want to do this to you."
"What... Are you doing...?" Baekhyun's eyes began to tear up. 
"Either you show me that note... Or.... Or we break up..."
"Baekhyun... No, why?" 
"Chanyeol, do you not trust your boyfriend with whatever that note says?" 
"It's not I don't trust you... It's... I can't explain it." 
"Then I guess you made up your mind... Keep the note to yourself... Good luck getting home." 
"Baekhyun! Please don't!" Chanyeol could feel his chest tighten up. His breathing became a lot faster and he fell to the ground breathing heavily. Baekhyun turned around to find out Chanyeol is on the ground. He ran over and picked up Chanyeol. 
"Are you all right?" 
"I'll... I'll be fine..." 
"No, I don't believe you. You've been lying and I am not taking your word for this." Baekhyun walked Chanyeol home and up to his room. The giant collapsed on the bed and seemed to doze off. Baekhyun looked down at the piece of paper firmly gripped in Chanyeol's hand. 
 
Do I really want to know what he's hiding?
 
Baekhyun began reaching for it, but stopped himself. 
 
If he's not ready to tell me, then I should wait.
 
***~~~***
 
Exams came up so quickly and passed by as fast. Finally, all the studying and all the hard work put in could be forgotten and it was time for the students to relax. 
"Finally! I can't wait to get my results! I'm going to make Chanyeol proud!" 
"I'm proud of you Baek, you did a lot of studying. Hope to see you ace those exams!" 
"Thanks Soo! Hey, isn't that Luhan?" 
"Yeah..." Kyungsoo and Baekhyun walked up to Luhan and wondered what he was up to. He seemed nervous. 
"Something your kind Luhan?" 
"Yeah... What? No. I'm fine." 
"All right..." The two boys walked away from Luhan and made their way home. 
 
Where are you Oh kid. When I find you I will snatch your name tag and know your name.
 
Luhan kept waiting and waiting, but to no avail, he could not find the boy that was making him go crazy. 
 
From: Oh Kid
 
Looking for me?
 
Luhan read the message with annoyance. 
 
I study at a different section of the school. I can escape you whenever I want. XP
 
"Damn it." Luhan whispered to himself. 
 
To: Oh Kid
 
Where are you now? 
 
Luhan replied. Before long, he had another ring from his phone. 
 
From: Oh Kid
 
Meet me by the flagpole. 
 
***~~~***
 
Baekhyun ran over to his lover's house with the results in his hand. 
"CHANYEOL! CHANYEOL, LOOK AT MY SCORES!" Baekhyun banged on the door, but there was no answer. He reached inside the mailbox and pulled out a key. He opened up the door and looked around, "YAH! CHANYEOL!" Baekhyun ran up to Chanyeol's room and took a look around. Before he closed the door, something caught his eye. Something on the floor that Baekhyun could never mistaken for anything else: Chanyeol. 
 
--------------------
OOOOOO DRAMA!!! Lol, I don't know. XD Anyways, that's a new record for me lately. Two chapters in a day. Crazy huh? :P I promise to get you more chapters. I'm also thinking of starting a new fanfic about BaekYeol. This one won't be ending soon though, so don't worry!