Hotel

Meant to Be?

HOTEL

 

The boy smiled warmly and nodded his head. He helped unload the suitcase and was ready to reach for another before Jessica stopped him. 

"Wait. You don't need to help me. I feel bad." 

"It's fine! I want to help you out." The boy hadn't wiped the smile off his face and pulled out another suitcase. 

"Yah... I don't even know your name." He straightened out his back and took Jessica's hand. 

"My name is Hyun Ki." 

"My name is Jessica." She smiled and brushed the strand of hair in her view. 

"Jessica... You're Korean?" 

"Yes. I was born in the states and I have an American father." 

"Well that makes a lot of sense." 

"Yeah, well there's the history on my name." 

"No, I mean, it makes sense on why you have a nice smile." Jessica's face burned hot and she had to look away to avoid Hyun Ki noticing this. 

"Well," she coughed, "I... Um, I have to get this luggage loaded and-" 

"Yah, Jessica!" Baekhyun stepped out of the car and was shocked to see another boy holding her hand. He walked up to her and then his eyes quickly bounced back from her hand to her eyes. "Who is this??" 

"Don't worry about it, Baekhyun." 

"I'm-" Hyun Ki started before Jessica interrupted him.

"Someone you don't have to worry about." Jessica said coldly to Baekhyun.  

"Can I talk to you?" 

"No, go back in the car and wait while also being useless." 

"Woah, what's with the hostility?" 

"Because unlike you boys, and the crappy hotel people here, he," Jessica put her hand out towards Hyun Ki to acknowledge him, "actually helped me unload your heavy luggage." 

"Sorry, here, I'll help now!" 

"It's already unloaded!" 

"Well... Sorry. Why didn't you call us out to help?" 

"Because you were all busy sleeping and cuddling with your partners." Baekhyun now realized that they made Jessica very excluded. He felt guilty, but she wasn't supposed to be trusting new people so easily. And they would be leaving soon anyway so it wouldn't make sense to start dating someone you won't see anymore.

 "Alright, I'm sorry. I'll make a deal with you." Jessica let go of Hyun Ki's hand and crossed her arms and also raised her eyebrows. 

"Go on..." 

"I'll balance out time with you and Chanyeol." Jessica rolled her eyes and chuckled. 

"Alright, you're off the hook." Baekhyun knows that whenever she does that, she will still hold a small grudge, but he is forgiven. 

"Awesome!" 

"Uh, Jessica..." 

"Yes?" Baekhyun noticed the 180 change that changed in Jessica as soon as she turned to the boy. 

"I have to go..." He rubbed the back of his neck and Jessica frowned. 

"Aw, alright. Uh, maybe we can hang out some time?" Baekhyun coughed, but Jessica ignored it completely. 

"Sure! Do you mind if-" Jessica cut him off and took out her phone. 

"What's your number?" Baekhyun couldn't believe this. Unfortunately, he was unable to do anything about it because Jessica isn't a child. From knowing her for a few years, Baekhyun still felt an urge to put himself in front of the boy and tell him to back off. But instead, he leaves Jessica to fend for herself. Hyun Ki gives Jessica his phone number and then walks off after waving goodbye to her. She turns around to Baekhyun and smiles widely while jumping up and down. Baekhyun smiles and shakes his head, but likes the idea that she’s happy about finding a potential one. The car door opens and Kyungsoo steps out to see this. His eye brows furrow and his lips purse out.

“What’s going on?”

“Oh nothing, she’s just happy that we’re here.” Baekhyun says as he closes the trunk, “Come on, let’s get the luggage into the hotel.” 

“Uh… okay…” Kyungsoo doesn’t believe what Baekhyun says, but he doesn’t push for an answer. It’s going to come up again, so there’s no point in pursuing for an answer now. As Baekhyun reached for a suitcase, a man in uniform walks up and offers to take the luggage. 

 

They’re finally here.

 

Jessica crosses her arms and flips her hair to the side while walking inside the hotel. 

“Thank you,” Baekhyun bows politely and then goes back in the car to wake up Chanyeol.

 

***~~~***

 

The door swings open to a spacious and beautiful living room with tall glass windows that expand in a curved shape to present a dazzling view of the beach next to the hotel. All 5 members of the group are blown away by the type of luxury this is. The living room consists of 3 couches, 1 big TV, and a mini fridge next to the glass coffee table. To the left of the door is the rest of the living room connected by a kitchen that has the usual kitchen appliances. The group walks in and looks around to see what else the suite has to offer. Jongin runs down the hallway to the left of the living room and opens the doors to see 2 bathrooms and 3 bedrooms. The only one who is used to this kind of hotel living would be Baekhyun, but even travelling with his dad, he has never witnessed anything so beautiful. Kyungsoo walks up to the glass windows and his eyes widen even more as he realizes that there’s a balcony extended outward to accommodate for some time outside.

“Guys, check out the balcony!” 

“The what?!” Baekhyun zooms from his chosen room to Kyungsoo and awes at how lucky they are to have gotten this beautiful room.

“This is so freaking sweet! I can’t believe your dad could pull this off!” Chanyeol swings his arm over Baekhyun’s shoulder and kisses him on the cheek. Jessica walks by nonchalantly to get a bottle of water from the fridge in the kitchen, but coughs on the way there. Baekhyun knows the cough was a reminder for the agreement Baekhyun made earlier with her. He laughs nervously and then takes Chanyeol’s arm off of him and kisses him back on the lips. 

“Best part about this is being with you.” Kyungsoo pushes Baekhyun and causes him to tumble into Chanyeol, who clumsily falls backwards onto the carpeted floor. The boys’ lips meet in the aftermath, but they don’t mind. They continue their business right there on the floor. 

“Ew!!!” Kyungsoo covers his eyes and walks away.

“What?” Jessica leans over the counter. Kyungsoo then points to the ground, but because of the couch blocking the two boys on the floor, she couldn’t see. Baekhyun soon feels a sudden splash of cold water on his back and then shrieks and jumps off Chanyeol.

“You have a room, go there.” Jessica rolls her eyes and walks away.

“Oops…” Chanyeol laughs and sits up. Jessica’s phone rings and she checks it.

 

From: XXX-XXX-XXXX

 

It’s Hyun Ki! ^^ Are you free tonight?

 

--------------------

A little bit of drama, but nothing compared to what this story has seen xD. I hope you guys are still enjoying this story! BTW, Hyun Ki is not anyone in particular. I didn't want to add more K-Pop people in this, so I chose a random Korean name for a guy!