Fun

Meant to Be?

 

FUN

Kyungsoo slowly opened his eyes and found a sleeping Jongin next to him. The first smile of the day was made right there. He remembered having a dream that Jongin kissed him on the lips. It was such a wonderful dream.

 

He's still here! He didn't leave my side!

 

He wasn't sure if he should wake up Jongin or not.

 

Would it be rude to...? What time is it?

 

Kyungsoo checked his clock and noticed it was 11:23.

 

Wow, it's a little late.

 

"Hey... Jongin, wake up! It's 11 already." Jongin slowly started waking up and looked around. He let out a yawn before looking at Kyungsoo and smiled.

"Good morning Soo." Kyungsoo sat up.

"Thanks for being there for me last night. Come on, let's get something to eat. I'm gonna go downstairs." Kyungsoo got up and walked out of his room. He checked up on the two lovebirds.

 

Please tell me their clothes are on.

 

Kyungsoo opened the door and noticed the two snuggled together sleeping peacefully. He walked over to them and noticed that their clothes were on the other side of the bed which made him shake his head.

 

What the hell Baekhyun?!

 

Kyungsoo pulled the blanket down a little bit. He noticed a hickey on Baekhyun's neck.

 

Tsktsktsk, you're so much.

 

***~~~***

 

*Last Night*

 

"Alright he's probably asleep by now."

"I don't know about this Chanyeol... I feel bad going against Kyungsoo..."

"He was being vague. He only said playing around. We're not playing around. We're going to do other things." Baekhyun thought about it and Chanyeol was right.

"Eh, whatever, let's go!" The two started making out. Chanyeol made his lips down to Baekhyun's neck. Chanyeol was now his neck. Baekhyun moaned with every kiss. Baekhyun didn't want to get a hickey so he pushed Chanyeol off.

"What's wrong?" Chanyeol pushed out his lower lip.

"I don't want to get a hickey! I'm sorry, but I'll get in huge trouble!"

"I'll help you cover it up!"

"Will you really?"

"Yeah, I'm sure we can look online for these things!"

"I trust you... You better hope that you're right about all of this!" They continued on each other's necks until they got tired. They finished the night off with just cuddling in each others' arms and falling asleep happily. 

 

--------------------

UPDATE********

SO, I updated this chapter because I didn't want to have a Rated-M Chapter in my story anymore.. It feels a little weird... \

**********

I didn't want to make this chapter too long because there's more I want to write about regarding the main story. ;D there's some Baekyeol moment for you all! The next chapter will be back on the main story and the usual length. This is my first M-Rated story I've ever written in my life. It's very... Strange.