Bar

Meant to Be?

BAR

 

"What? What happened?" 

"I'm not sure! Come home quick, or go to the hospital! I don't know!" 

"Alright calm down, just wait for the paramedics to get there! Is Baba there?"

"No! It's just me." 

"Breath Jie Jie. Come on, don't fail me now." Luhan turned around to Sehun getting his attention.

"Hey do you have- what's wrong?" Luhan's sister had hung up on him and he sighed. 

"My mother collapsed." 

"Oh my gosh! We need to go see her now!" 

"What? But don't you want to eat first?" 

"LUHAN!" People around them turned to face them, "THIS IS YOUR MOTHER AND ALL YOU CAN WORRY ABOUT IS EATING?" 

"Alright alright, calm down. Let's go!" Luhan dragged Sehun away from the food court and off they went to the hospital. 

 

***~~~***

 

Once they reached the hospital, Luhan rushed to the desk and asked which room his mom was in. 

"Come on!" Luhan and Sehun ran to the elevator and waited inside as the elevator took its time to roll up to the fifth floor. The whole situation was weird, Luhan was rushing to see a woman who collapsed but rejected everything Luhan was. Once the elevator dinged they quickly rush to find the room that Luhan's mother resided. They opened the door and saw Luhan's sister and father sitting by his mom's bed. 

"Luhan..." 

"Is she alright?" 

"She had a heart attack, son." Luhan's heart immediately dropped and he stepped back. It seemed like everything was alright without her, but the thought of her dying scared Luhan. 

"The doctor said she has a good chance of living. It's alright, I know how you feel." 

"I'm glad to hear that..." 

 

***~~~***

 

"Do you need anything else?" 

"No..." Baekhyun tilted his head in confusion. 

"What's wrong?" 

"Nothing... Why do you say that?" 

"You don't seem cheerful." Chanyeol blew the soup in his spoon and sipped it into his mouth before replying. 

"I'm fine. Just a little tired." 

"Then you should sleep. Want me to take this away?" 

"No! It's fine." Baekhyun was stunned by Chanyeol snapping.

"You're not fine... Tell me what's wrong please." Baekhyun frowned. 

"Nothing. Quit asking me." 

"Chanyeol, why're you being so mean?" Baekhyun pouted hoping Chanyeol would just break out of character and laugh, but he didn't. He pushed his food table away and laid down to sleep. 

"Just leave me alone." 

"Why? What did I do?" Chanyeol threw the blankets off of him and sat up immediately. 

"You won't leave me alone! Give me some personal space, oh my God!" Baekhyun's eyes grew wide and he was frozen in his spot. There was no thought in his mind why Chanyeol was acting like, but he knew it wouldn't be resolved unless he left Chanyeol alone. Without saying a word, he turned around and walked out of the door. There was no rage inside him, just pure sadness. He slowly walked out of the hospital and then ran afterwards. He ran to a place where he knew his problems would all fade away after walking in. 

 

***~~~***

 

Baekhyun walked into the doorway and breathed in the smell of strong alcohol that was floating around the room. Tears streamed down his face from the hospital to the only bar he had been to. Maundering himself through the tables, he found himself seated at the bar where the bartender kindly asked him what drink he wanted. 

"Give me the strongest thing you have." 

"You don't look like you can handle that right now." 

"I need it. Doesn't matter if I can handle it, or not." The bartender gave a strong examination of Baekhyun's situation and shrugged his shoulders. She walked away, but soon returned with a drink for the younger male to consume. Baekhyun handed him the money and then drank away his pain and misery. 

 

***~~~***

 

After consuming about three glasses full of alcohol, Baekhyun felt he was off the edge. He was now drunk. 

"Stupid Chanyeol..." Baekhyun looked over to his left and noticed a man staring at him. "What're you looking at?" 

"Nothing, don't worry. You're drunk." 

"You think so? Who the hell cares? What does it matter to you?" Baekhyun's voice was now getting louder and he seemed very angry. 

"Listen kid, just go home. I don't know how much alcohol you usually drink, but obviously you can't handle this." 

"Don't you tell me to leave! I'm done being told to leave when I want to stay! You people are all the same!" 

"What're you talking about...?" 

"You don't understand. No one does. So just leave me the alone alright?" 

"Yeah, whatever." 

"That's it!" Baekhyun got out of his seat and whipped his hand at the man's face. The man caught Baekhyun's hand before it made contact. He stared the smaller boy right in the eyes. 

"I'll give you a warning. Leave now and we won't have a problem." 

"You think I can't take you? You're so wrong!" Baekhyun used his free hand and threw another punch. The man caught his other hand too and he began to smirk. 

"You asked for it." The man lifted Baekyun and threw him as far as he could. Baekhyun fell and broke a table with glasses on it. Baekhyun groaned loudly and put his hand on the glass on his back. He got up and was now furious. He stumbled towards the man and tried again for a punch, but Baekhyun ended up with his attack being negated. The man made his way to Baekhyun's back and made it so Baekhyun's arm was no over his throat. 

"Give up now?" 

"Ne....ver!" Baekhyun elbowed the man in the gut, but it didn't seem to affect him at all. The man rammed Baekhyun into a wall and pushed him against it. 

"This is hurting you a lot more than it's hurting me. Just leave now." 

"I'm not giving up!" 

"I've had enough." The man picked Baekhyun up onto his shoulder. From the inside, the bartender can hear the sound of something hitting against a trash can. Outside, Baekhyun just got knocked unconscious. 

 

--------------------

Yeah... I realized that I wrote a chapter for Bullied for Love similar to this. Baekhyun gets drunk and something happened. Lol, oops. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! ^.^