Found

Meant to Be?

FOUND

Chanyeol woke up to find out that Baekhyun wasn't sleeping next to him. He looked around him and realized Baekhyun was nowhere to be found. He began to panic a little bit. He stepped outside his tent and saw Jessica making some food. He looked around and she greeted him a warm "Good morning!" He returned the greeting to her and she was stumped as to why Chanyeol looked so bothered by something. She tried to not take her attention off the cooking food as it would burn. 
"What's the matter you look bothered?" 
"Have you seen Baekhyun?" She stopped cooking to think for a bit. The last time she saw him was last night when they were telling stories about the past. She was the first one to wake up so she would've spotted him if he did come out of the tent before Chanyeol did. 
"I haven't seen him since last night, maybe he woke up earlier than I did and walked around."
"I highly doubt that, you know how lazy that boy is. Besides, would he have gone out on his own?" Jessica took in Chanyeol's words and fully analyzed them. She was certain Baekhyun would not have gone off on his own in the morning. She tried to suppress the negative thoughts about what could've happened to him and mask her worries. 
"Oh he'll be fine. He's not that dumb of a boy." Chanyeol wasn't buying Jessica's words so he decided to go out searching. 
"I'll be back, I'm going to search for him. Call for help if I don't come back by noon." Jessica checked the time on her phone and gave Chanyeol a thumbs up. It was only 8:20. 

***~~~***

"Where could this boy have gone? I leave him to go to bed and next thing you know, he's gone. I swear if this is payback for that prank yesterday, this isn't funny." Chanyeol ventured deep into the forest still with no sign of Baekhyun anywhere. He began to wonder if this was a lost cause, but those kinds of thoughts only put him in more worries. Jessica had texted him about the search and he didn't reply. Chanyeol though it would've been a good idea to reply just in case she thought something happened, but he specifically told her noon. 

***~~~***

Luhan woke up to the sounds of crackling firewood and wondered if Sehun was making food. He checked his phone and it seemed like just the right time to be making breakfast. He stepped outside his tent ready to greet the young boy.
"Good mo- Sehun?" Luhan looked around and saw no one. He checked Sehun's tent and it didn't contain the boy that Luhan was looking for. He only saw clothes, a backpack, and all of Sehun's other belongings. This began to panic Luhan as he wasn't ready to be in this forest alone. Luhan smacked himself and told him to go out to the forest and fill in this void. 

***~~~***

Chanyeol checked his phone to find out that he's been searching for Baekhyun for over two hours. He was nearly exhausted and forgot to bring water. Chanyeol regretted so much that he didn't think about the necessities of hiking. His feet were starting to hurt and he could feel himself slowly getting dizzier and dizzier. 
"Damn it, where did this boy go to?" The park that they were camping in did have a set path for people who just wanted to follow it. Chanyeol had been following the road and checking maps along the way. He was near Area C. He sighed as he felt like he would be unable to find the boy. 
"Why are you so adventurous now? Why couldn't you be adventurous when we first parked?" Chanyeol took in one deep breath. 
"BAAAAAAAAAAAEKHYUUUUUUUUUN!" He fell down from fatigue and looked up at the birds flying off away from the sound of Chanyeol's deep voice. 

***~~~***

Luhan heard someone calling Baekhyun's name and immediately wondered what happened. He decided to follow the voice and hope it would lead him to some clue about where Sehun would be. 
"Damn it, all this time we've been camping with Baekhyun and his friends? I hope I don't see him." Luhan rushed as fast as he could to the origin of the scream. 

***~~~***

"Where's Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo asked as he was sitting down to look at the food. 
"The same place where Baekhyun probably is." Kyungsoo looked over to their tent and Jessica shook her head. 
"Then where-"
"Baekhyun wondered off somewhere and Chanyeol went to go find him. He's been gone for about two and a half hours now." 
"WHAT?! This is serious and you didn't wake me up?" 
"What're you? The group leader?" 
"No, but we could've split up to find Baekhyun!" Jessica had felt guilty for not waking anyone up about the tragic event. 
"Well he went off in that direction, try texting him to see where he is." Jessica pointed to the direction that Chanyeol went out to search Baekhyun for. Kyungsoo grabbed a couple of things before heading out to search for his two lost friends. 

***~~~***

Chanyeol decided to give the scream one more chance. 
"BAAAAAAAAAEKHYUUUUUUUUUN!" At that point he heard some ruffling in the bushes. He was excited to her something responding to his call. Luhan rushed out of the bushes and Chanyeol wasn't too happy about that. 
"Aren't you... Luhan?" 
"Yeah... And you're... Chanyeol... Right?" Chanyeol nodded. 
"What're you doing out here?" 
"Well I was looking for a friend of mine and when I heard you calling out Baekhyun's name, I came rushing in hopes it would lead me to my friend." 
"I mean it wasn't a lost cause. At least you found someone you kinda know." 
"Yeah, guess you're right." The two of them went out searching for about another half hour before stumbling upon something. They didn't know if it was a good idea to go together searching for their friends, or if it would've been better to go separately. 
"Oh..."
"My..."
"God..." Chanyeol and Luhan said in unison. Both them found Baekhyun and Sehun in each other's arms on the ground and Sehun didn't have a shirt on and Baekhyun had some red marks on his neck. 

--------------------
I don't know if that was dramatic... But... XD yeah. I wanted to do Kyungsoo or Jongin, but I was convinced when I saw a comment that said they had gone through enough.