Misunderstanding

Meant to Be?

 

MISUNDERSTANDING
Kyungsoo seemed to calm down thanks to Baekhyun. 
"You feeling better?" 
"Yeah... I think so... Thanks Baek." 
"No problem... You think you can go to school today?" 
"I'm sure I can. I'm taking too many days off..." 
"Alright I'll sleep here tonight in case anything else happens. Just go to sleep now, alright?" Kyungsoo nodded and laid back down. He looked to Baekhyun who just looked at him with a confused look. "
"What? Is there something wrong?"
"I don't have room..." Kyungsoo looked around and figured out he meant the bed. 
"Oh!" He shifted over and Baekhyun laid down next to him. 
"Goodnight Soo!" 
"Goodnight Baekhyun, thanks for everything!" They shut their eyes and let their minds drift away in a dream. 
 
***~~~***
 
Kyungsoo and Baekhyun walked into school together and noticed a crowd around the main bulletin board. They walked over, but couldn't see anything because there were too many people. 
"I can't see what's going on..." 
"Neither can I." Baekhyun tapped the shoulder of someone in front of him. "What's going on here?" 
"They're handing out free tickets for the play!" 
"Oh... Alright thanks!" Baekhyun turned to Kyungsoo and walked off to their own class. "Why is everyone so interested in getting free tickets to the show?" 
"Who knows, maybe because I'm in it." 
"You are so conceited Baekhyun."
"Isn't it true?"
"Definitely not!"
"Soo!" Kyungsoo turned around and saw Jongin running towards him. 
"Hey Jongin, what's up?" 
"I was wondering where you were! I am so lost in this school!" Kyungsoo chuckled and showed him to his classes. 
"You think you'll be alright now?" Jongin nodded. "Just try not to talk to anyone because I don't know if they know you have amnesia."
"Alright, got it! Thanks Soo! You're so awesome!" Jongin walked off to class and Kyungsoo felt uneasy again. He turned to Baekhyun with an uneasy look on his face. 
"Uh oh, what's wrong?" 
"I feel like a pain in my chest... It just started now." 
"Relax Soo, let's walk to class and breathe. You need to give yourself room to breathe and relax. You've been too hung up on this topic with Jongin." 
"I'll try... I'm glad you're in my class in case anything happens." Kyungsoo smiled to Baekhyun. 
"Nothing's going to happen!" They walked into class and took their seats. Jessica turned around to Kyungsoo and had a weird look on her face. 
"Hey... Soo? You alright?" 
"Uh... Yeah, why?" 
"You look... Disturbed." 
"I'm fine, seriously I am." 
"Baekhyun, what's wrong with Soo." 
"He's having trouble with himself, he'll get over it." 
"I don't get what's with you people and keeping secrets from me. Hmph." Jessica turned around and Kyungsoo's hand turned into a shaking fist. Baekhyun put his hand on Kyungsoo's hand.
"It'll be fine. Stop Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo's shaking stopped and his shoulders lowered. 
"Alright..."
 
***~~~***
 
Everyone was sitting down during lunch all except for Jongin who was nowhere to be found. 
"Where's Jongin?" Chanyeol asked Kyungsoo
"I have no clue... I told him where the cafeteria is." 
"I think I see him!" Jessica waved to Jongin and he waved back and smiled. He ran up to the table and took a seat right next to Jessica and was directly across from Kyungsoo. 
"Ah... Hi Kai!" 
"Hey Kyungsoo! Sorry I'm late, I didn't know where the cafe was." 
"No problem, you hungry?" Baekhyun got up to get lunch with Jongin.
"It's fine, I forgot money." 
"I'll pay for you." Kyungsoo offered while reaching into his pocket for money. 
"Oh no, it's fine." Jessica chuckled and shook her head. 
"Here, take some of my food." 
"I can't take that!" 
"Is it because I'm a girl?!" 
"No! You need to eat! I'll be worried if you don't." 
 
What the... AHHHHHH!!!!
 
Kyungsoo's head was ready to explode when he saw how worried Jongin was for Jessica. 
"What the... No eat! You need to dance later on today during rehearsal!" 
"Oh right... Alright fine, thanks!" Jongin took the food Jessica offered and ate it happily. Baekhyun signaled Kyungsoo to get up. 
"Kyung, come with me to get food please!" Kyungsoo spoke nothing and got up to follow Baekhyun. 
"What's going on?" 
"I hate how he's so worried about her and he took a seat right next to her. Ugh, I hate this. I wish... I wish I can just stop loving him." 
"Kyungsoo! Don't say that! You're stronger than this. When his memory comes bac-" 
"WHEN?! When will that be?!" Baekhyun was quiet. 
"Exactly..." Baekhyun got his food and walked back with Kyungsoo. 
"Just calm down, alright Soo?" Kyungsoo nodded. When they got back to the table Kyungsoo sees Jongin laying his head on Jessica's shoulder and Kyungsoo walked away. Baekhyun sighed and went after him. 
 
***~~~***
 
"What's wrong with you?" 
"I-I don't know... I can't take seeing them together!" 
"Soo, quiet, someone can hear you."
"I DON'T CARE! All I want is Jongin and I back together. Why the amnesia? Why does he have to love Jessica?" 
"He doesn't love her!" 
"It seems like it, I'm so worried Baekhyun. I don't want to lose him. I just found love and I'm losing it." 
"Soo... Stop it. Seriously just stop it. You're over thinking this and you're finding some weird hypothetical statements..." Baekhyun grabbed Kyungsoo and hugged him. 
"Baekhyun what's-" Baekhyun started crying. 
"I hate seeing you like this Soo... I hate seeing you down and worried. I want your clumsy old happy self back." Baekhyun's hug tightened. 
"I'm sorry Baekhyun... I'm sorry to trouble you like this." Jongin walked up to the two of them and saw them hugging. From his point of view, it looked like Kyungsoo was kissing Baekhyun's neck. Jongin backed up a little and Kyungsoo looked to see Jongin who was staring at them. 
"Jongin... What's wrong...?"
"Kyungsoo... What's going on...?"
"What do you mean?"
"The hug... And everything... What is this? Are you guys going-"
"No, that's not it." 
"Then what is it? Are... Are you cheating on me...?!"
"Jongin, please under- what?" 
 
--------------------
OMG guys I finished this for a while, but totally kept forgetting to upload it! Hope you guys like it!!!! :D