Beginning

Meant to Be?

 

BEGINNING

Baekhyun’s eyes widened as he look over to Chanyeol and the heart monitor.

“Um… heheh… This thing is probably broken or something…” Chanyeol walked up to Baekhyun and towered over him with a curious look. The heart monitor started giving off more frequency in the heartbeat now.

“You know, this heart machine thing really needs-” Just then Chanyeol took his hand and placed it on top of Baekhyun’s heart. Chanyeol could be that Baekhyun’s heart was ready to burst.

 

***~~~FLASHBACK~~~***

 

“This Kyungsoo really needs to learn to pick up his phone sometimes. Take a day off of school to clean your room? Your room is already clean! You can’t clean the entire house because you do that all the time and-” Baekhyun drops all of his books and phone.

“Ah, I’m so sorry!” Chanyeol screams and he quickly helps to grab Baekhyun’s fallen things.

Just as their eyes met, they felt something going on inside them. It wasn’t Baekhyun who felt the smashing heart against his chest, Chanyeol felt it too. There hearts were like magnets, desperately wanting to connect with each other. Baekhyun was dazed by how amazing this person looked in front of him. Chanyeol couldn’t take his mind off of anything else except the beautiful angel presented to him.

 

***~~~***

 

Kyungsoo didn’t know if he should feel happy or weird about what is going on.

“Byun Baekhyun, what is going on with your heart?”

“Umm… It’s just that… Well people don’t usually place their hand on top of my heart…”

“It feels like…” Chanyeol took Baekhyun’s hand and placed it on top of his heart.

“Chanyeol…” Baekhyun looked up to see the two magical eyes that captivated him on their first encounter.

Kyungsoo just awkwardly stood there by the door waiting for his friends to finish up.

Chanyeol started leaning in for a connection between the lips of the two. Baekhyun is starting to rise out of bed to do so as well.

“NO! We will not have this here! You will kiss each other when YOU –points to Baekhyun- are out of the hospital and cured and YOU –points to Chanyeol-… well you just have to wait until he’s out.”

“.” The two said in unison and then looked at each other and laughed. Kyungsoo felt like he ruined their moment, but this was no time to be kissing.

“Just get each others’ numbers and make love over the phone.” Kyungsoo was now waiting outside for Chanyeol.

“Well he’s not looking.” Chanyeol said with a smile.

“And he’s not in the room!” Baekhyun excitedly said.

The two leaned in closer to finally have their lips connected before Kyungsoo cleared his throat.

“Kyung-hyung, leave us alone!” Kyungsoo couldn’t hear Baekhyun over the sound of the heart monitor. He got tired of ruining their moment and just let them have it.

“It’s all for your best friend’s happiness.”

Chanyeol and Baekhyun both looked into each others’ eyes and finally got to lean in and have their lips connect. It was a beautiful moment of finally letting the other know how much he liked them.

 

***~~~Chanyeol’s POV~~~****

 

Oh this is the classroom isn’t it? I’ve got to make sure Baekhyun’s in there! Hmm… That is Mr. Song… He does have Mr. Song with Soo first thing in the morning. Well, here I go.

“Ah Chanyeol, so nice of you to stop by! Is there something you need?”

“Yeah, do you mind if I take a test in here?”

“Well, of course! Take a seat behind your good pal Kyungsoo!”

“Thanks Mr. Song!” And that’s when I spot Baekhyun staring right at me. He’s so cute. And he’s sitting in front of me too! Of course I can’t concentrate on this test. And there’s Kyungsoo always giving me his unlimited support.

“Thanks, I’ll need a lot of it! Damn, I don’t know why I took Calculus.” Kyungsoo knew I was lying. This stuff is so easy to me, I’ll pass with flying colors. Let me try to talk to him…

“Oh hey! Aren’t you Baekhyun?”

“Uh… oh yeah! You’re Chanyeol right? Heh, nice to meet you! Sorry about the other day, I was just super confused about something and that’s why I was just standing there like an idiot and…” Aish, Kyungsoo just loves to ruin my happy moments. No matter, I got to talk to him.

“Um, let’s let Chanyeol finish up his test.”

“Ah… it’s… no problem…” Oh Kyungsoo… But as I was trying to work on my test I couldn’t help, but notice how indescribable he is. I thought to myself

“He’s just so freaking-” before being cut off and hearing Baekhyun’s cracked voice say,

“Cute.” The fanboying going on inside is insane! I wanted to let it all out, but I had to hold it in. Instead I let out a stupid giggle. Yuck, it was gross. Hopefully Baekhyun didn’t hear it.

 

***~~~***

 

Trying to find his locker wasn’t easy. I had to make sure it was one of his own and not that he shared. And after school was the perfect time to place my little love note inside. As I’m coming up to see his locker, I see Baekhyun and Kyungsoo there. What’re they talking about? “Get yourself together! You need to come back to reality if you want to get a chance with this kid! I’m not going to sit back and watch my best friend lose HIS chance at love. Now straighten yourself out!” Baekhyun seems to be smacking some sense into Soo… But… was I brought here for a reason? Was this my time to finally catch some love? Who knows. All I know is that I couldn’t wait any longer because someone else seems to be walking towards them. Well I had to make my way back and just great… I missed my chance at expressing my feelings.

 

***~~~Third Person POV~~~***

 

Kyungsoo felt happy for the two lovers. What’s more happy than love? As he was walking towards the front, he gets a message from Jongin.

 

From: Kim Jongin <3 :)

 

I’m feeling very sad right now. Me and my girlfriend are in a fight. :(

 

Kyungsoo felt happy because this could mean his chance with Jongin, but that just felt very wrong to him.

 

I shouldn’t be feeling happy… Ah, this is so bad.

 

--------------------

Sorry about the terrible First Person POV. It seems a little difficult to do, but I couldn’t just leave Chanyeol like that! :D There you have it, Baekyeol! ^.^ I’ll be going to sleep now, but hopefully I get you guys updated with a few more chapters tomorrow! Hope you enjoyed everything up until now! Thanks for viewing! :D