Planned

Meant to Be?

PLANNED

When Kyungsoo and Jongin finished their session in the pool, they decided to get out and shower. 
"That was hot..." Kyungsoo was red all over his face and he felt like he had just finished working out. Kyungsoo really loved the scene that just happened. Jongin nodded along to Kyungsoo's statement. He picked Kyungsoo up and carried him back into the house. The cold air created by the central air caused them to shiver as they stepped foot inside the house. Kyungsoo held on to Jongin tightly like a lost puppy. He was searching for warmth from the other male's body. Jongin chuckled and kissed Kyungsoo on the lips and they quickly made their way up to Kyungsoo's room.

He set Kyungsoo on his feet in his room. 

"So who's showering first?" Jongin noticed smiled a bit. "What is it that you're thinking about...?" 

"Nothing, nothing!" Jongin didn't believe him at all. If Kyungsoo wouldn't tell him, he would get the answer himself. 

"Tell me!" Jongin pouted.

"It's nothing, go shower, I'll let you go first." 

"Hmm... Alright." Kyungsoo was shocked when he noticed Jongin stepping closer to Kyungsoo rather than towards the bathroom. The next thing he knew, he was on his bed gasping for air as he exchanged each breath with laughter. Jongin had him in a hold and was tickling the life out of the other boy.

"SSSSS-TOOOOOOOOOP!"

"Not until you tell me what you were thinking about!" 

"A-A-A-AL-R-R-IIGHT!" Jongin let Kyungsoo go and awaited the answer he's been looking for. Kyungsoo was catching his breath and looked up to Jongin who had his arms crossed against his bare chest. 

"I was just thinking... Instead of taking turns..." 

"You want to shower together?" Kyungsoo's eyes rolled the other way. 

"Maybe..." 

"You're craving hot stuff tonight aren't you?" Kyungsoo chuckled nervously. 

"So what do you say? We've never tried it before..." 

"Alright. Let's go. But don't make too much noise, we don't want to wake your parents up." 

"Oh right, like the tickling attack wasn't enough noise for them." 

"You wouldn't tell me the answer, so I had to find a way." 

"You could've done your puppy dog face, or something!" 

"Yeah... But I felt like tickling you was much more fun." Kyungsoo squinted and threw his towel at Jongin. The other boy pulled Kyungsoo off his bed and they both headed for the bathroom. Kyungsoo flicked a switch in the bathtub and Jongin was confused when he the water before anyone got undressed. 

"Why're you turning on the water now." 

"A bath! Together!" Jongin shook his head. 

"You're too much tonight." 

"Hey you got your kissing underwater thing, which almost made me drown, so I get this." 

"You want to-" Kyungsoo put his finger on Jongin's mouth to hush him. 

"Whatever happens tonight in that bathtub, happens. There's no planning involved." 

"I'm pretty sure you planned out something in your head." Kyungsoo chuckled and took off his pants. He dimmed the lights and sprayed the room with some weird candle scent. He poured the bath soak in the water and got in. He swirled around the water until the bubbles started forming. Jongin shook his head as he knew Kyungsoo planned this all out in his head. 

"Why're you shaking your head?"

"You did plan this out didn't you?" 

"Totally not..." Jongin shrugged and took off his pants too. He got in with Kyungsoo and started washing himself.

Kyungsoo decided to get on top of Jongin and start heating things up by kissing his neck. Jongin returned the kisses, but eventually he got on top of Kyungsoo. The water swished around and started creating a pool of water outside the tub. Jongin started to worry a bit because of the noise they were causing and the water that was splashing around. 

"I think we should stop..." 

"What? Why?" Kyungsoo frowned. He didn't want to end the fun so quickly. 

"Look." Jongin pointed to the water that had made it's way to the door. 

"Oh my gosh! Alright quick shower and then we have to clean this up!" Jongin wanted to correct Kyungsoo's "we" to "you." 

"Alright, let's go."

The two of them quickly showered and cleaned off quite well. They did play around and kissed a bit, but nothing that got out of control. After they had finished showering and wrapping a towels around their waists, Kyungsoo grabbed a mop to clean up the water and Jongin went to go hang up the swimming trunks. They finished at roughly the same time and both went into Kyungsoo's room shivering. 

"NEED WARM CLOTHES!" Jongin jumped up and down trying to warm himself up. 

"Alright, I'm getting them!" Kyungsoo pulled out two sweatpants and sweatshirts and threw one pair to Jongin. He quickly put them on and noticed that they matched Kyungsoo's. 

"Where did you get matching clothes?" 

"I... Uh... You know... The store..." 

"How much of this did you plan?" 

"Alright, I seriously didn't plan this! I just coincidentally got these clothes out." Jongin laughed and walked over to his warm boyfriend. He kissed him on the lips. 

"I don't care, as long as it's good things you've planned out, I'm fine with it." 

"What do you mean 'good things?'" 

"Fun stuff..." Jongin winked and Kyungsoo blushed. "You're so cute when you blush... There it is again!"

"Stop!" Kyungsoo said in a trying to be cute voice. Jongin laughed out loud. 

"You're aegyo voice is so... CUTE!" Jongin couldn't contain himself. He was freaking out about how cute Kyungsoo was being. 

"This is a really rare moment you know..." 

"Why is that?" 

"There's nothing to worry about... Nothing at all..." 

"Hey don't go on and jinx it now." 

"Oops!" Kyungsoo covered his mouth. Jongin took Kyungsoo's hands to uncover his mouth and kissed his lips. 

"Let's watch a movie and get over it." 

"Sure, what do you want to watch?" 

"Hmm... How about The Thieves? It's action-y..." 

"I've always wanted to watch that!" 

"Me too!" 

--------------------
I don't think that was a good way to end this chapter... But I just wanted to write some fluff for a change. It won't last long though... MAYBE one more chapter of fluff, but who knows. ;) planning some dramatic stuff in the coming chapters.