Hospital

Meant to Be?
HOSPITAL 
 
"Kyungsoo... H-how long has it been now...?" Kyungsoo checked the time. 
"Umm... Around... 3... Hours...." 
"Can we please go searching for him? He won't answer his phone! Where could he be??" 
"You want to go searching out in this darkness? It's pitch black out there. How can you find him?" 
"I can't just sit here and do nothing! He's my boyfriend, he's my world! I'll die if I lose him!" Kyungsoo related that to himself and how he felt when it was Jongin and him together.
"Alright Chanyeol, let's go. I know how much he means to you and he means a lot to me too. Wipe your tears away now."
"R-right... But where do we start?"
"Hmm... Where would Baekhyun and Jongin most likely have a meeting...?" 
"The library?" 
"That's a possibility..." 
"I've got an idea, but I'm not sure if you'll go along with it..."
"What is it? I'm open to any suggestions right now."
"I was thinking of calling Jongin..." Kyungsoo sighed, even though he knew it was the best thing to do right now, he didn't want to talk to Jongin.
 
Come on, do this for Baekhyun. He's done so much for you already. 
 
"Pleeeeeeeeease..." 
"Don't worry, I'll call him. Let's just hope he picks up." Kyungsoo dialed Jongin's number and waited for someone to pick up. 
"Hello...?" 
"Hello?"
"Is Jongin there...?" 
"Oh yeah, he is. Hang on one second. Here, it's for you." 
 
Whose voice is this...?
 
"Hello?" 
"Jongin, do you know where Baekhyun is?"
"Yeah, I do..."
"Great! Where is he??" 
"Well, I'll go over to your house and explain to you..."
"What's going on?"
"It's a... Unique story..." 
"Alright...? When will you be here?"
"15 minutes I believe." 
"No problem, just tell me when you're here." 
"Okie dokie, goodbye!" 
"Bye!" Kyungsoo hung up the phone and looked to Chanyeol who was biting his lips and completely worried. "Hey, don't worry." Kyungsoo plopped down next to Chanyeol and put his arm around Chanyeol. "He's a strong kid." Chanyeol nodded. 
"What did Jongin say?" 
"He said that he'll come over here and tell us himself."
"BAEKHYUN?!" Chanyeol's face lit up with a smile.
"No... Sorry, Jongin will be here in about 15 minutes to tell us..." Chanyeol fell back to being worried and upset again.
"Oh... Alright..." 
"Until then, just be strong for Baekhyun, got it?" 
"What if he's... KYUNGSOO!" Chanyeol started crying and cried into Kyungsoo's chest. 
"He's not dead! I'm sure of that much!" Chanyeol tried to calm himself down as the thought was still in his mind. 
 
I hope he's not... I can't have him dead... 
 
Kyungsoo started tearing and Chanyeol noticed. 
"Kyungsoo-ah, be strong with me! If you aren't strong, then how can I be strong?" Kyungsoo nodded his head and wiped away the tear. 
 
***~~~*** 
 
Around 15 minutes passed and Jongin rang the doorbell and also called Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol rushed downstairs and Jongin was waiting on the other side of the door. 
"Hey Jongin, so what's going on?" 
"Umm... You see... it's not going to sound very good." 
"Jongin please just tell us." Chanyeol's dying to know what happened.
"Baekhyun is in the hospital." Chanyeol's heart dropped and he could feel the intense pain arousing in that area. He grabbed his chest and felt a huge pain going through him. Kyungsoo and Jongin run to him and check on him. 
"Chanyeol, are you alright?! We'll go to the hospital now!" Chanyeol pants and nods his head. 
"I'll be... Fine..." Kyungsoo looked to Jongin. 
"Take us to the hospital, please."
"I was planning to anyways." 
"Chanyeol, are you going to be alright? Do you need to take a little break?" Chanyeol shook his head and in about 5 minutes, he could feel himself reverting back to normal. After Chanyeol felt better, the three of them set off to the hospital with Jongin's mom driving them. 
 
***~~~***
 
Kyungsoo and Chanyeol rushed up to Baekhyun's room and a nurse tells them that he's in the ER. Chanyeol starts to feel very worried and his heart is thumping very hard right now. He takes a seat and Kyungsoo tries comforts him. 
"He's strong! Be strong for him! He'll make it through!" Jongin walked up the ER and noticed the two sitting down. Kyungsoo turns around and sees Jongin. "What exactly happened?" Jongin took in a deep breath. 
"Please listen to me when I tell you... Don't get mad instantly, but just give me some time before you go off at me..." Jongin tells them everything that happened from the talk to the small fight. 
 
***~~~FLASHBACK~~~***
 
Baekhyun collapsed from the ground and Jongin noticed the small blood pool forming around Baekhyun's head. His eyes widened and he had just realized what he has done. 
"OH MY GOD!" Jongin quickly called the ambulance and reported to them that Baekhyun had slipped and cracked his head. His heart was racing when he was replaying the thoughts back to him. 
 
I'm so stupid! Why did I do this?! 
 
Jongin let his irritation get the best of him. He was walking back and forth before the doctor could tell him that Baekhyun is in the ER. The doctor gave Jongin the room # which he'll be staying at. 
"Do you know any of his relatives?" 
"I know his best friends." 
"Please call them and let them know what has happened." 
"I will!" As Jongin was walking to the elevator, he felt a huge pain in his head and he closed his eyes. He suddenly saw memories flashing past him. It lasted for only about 10 seconds and then vanished. 
 
Kyungsoo... I think your wish is coming true... Slowly... 
 
--------------------
 
This ending was so totally different than what I planned. It's still following the story though, so that's good. XD I think I might have the next chapter up by tonight.. Sorry to always keep you guys waiting lmao.