Plans

Meant to Be?

 

PLANS

Baekhyun! He smiled at the picture! Our plan worked!

 

Jongin sent the message to Baekhyun and followed Kyungsoo down the stairs. He made sure to keep his distance so he wouldn’t be spotted. As Kyungsoo made his way towards the door, Baekhyun stopped him.

“Kyung-Hyung!” Kyungsoo turned around and saw Baekhyung running up towards him.

“What is it Baekhyun?”

“I want to walk home with you!” Kyungsoo chuckled.

“Alright, who’s stopping you?” Kyungsoo and Baekhyun started making their way towards their houses.

 

***~~~***

 

“So…”

“What?”

“That picture…”

“Which picture…?” Kyungsoo knew what Baekhyun was talking about, but he seriously wanted to the topic to just be dropped.

“The one Jessica was going to rip… Why did you get all worked up over it?”

“What do you mean? I wasn’t worked up.”

“You screamed when you thought she ripped it… I don’t know Soo, seems like you still have feelings for a certain someone.”

“Baekhyun, I just care a lot for some of my things. Just because we’re done doesn’t mean I want to burn all the memories.”

“So you still have feelings for him.”

“I didn’t say that.”

“But you didn’t deny it either.”

“Alright.” Kyungsoo stopped walking and turned to Baekhyun. “Maybe I haven’t lost feelings for him yet, maybe they’re still inside me and it’s all killing me that I still want to be with him, but what’re you going to do about it? You want me to go back to the Hell that I was living?”

“Kyung, I was just wondering…”

“Sorry… I’m just a little… I don’t know.”

“It’s alright, we all go through those sometimes.” They resumed their walk and Baekhyun put his arm around Kyungsoo.

“Thanks Baek.”

“For what?”

“For everything… you’ve always been there for me and no matter how crazy I get, you never leave me.”

“I get much more crazier than you, so don’t even thank me. I should be the one thanking you!” Kyungsoo smiled and looked up at the sky. It was strange that one the clouds looked like a heart.

“Anyways, I saw the picture on your locker when I opened it. Can I have it?”

“Wait, why do you want it?”

“So I can keep it and see how happy you were back then.”

“Um… I don’t have it on me. Maybe stop by my locker on Monday and I’ll give it to you.”

“You sure you don’t have it on you?”

“I’m pretty sure Baekhyun…” Kyungsoo was sensing something strange from Baekhyun like he knows that Kyungsoo had the picture in his pocket.

“Alright, if you say so. Say, can I borrow your phone?”

“What for now?”

“To call Mama Byun, I need her to get me something and my phone died.”

“Ugh, you should bring your charger next time. Here, hold my books for a second.” Kyungsoo handed the pile of books to Baekhyun.

“My gosh these are heavy, surprised you still can’t lift weights after carrying these like everyday.” Kyungsoo gave Baekhyun a death stare. “Uh… What? I mean… You know, I bet you’re too smart to even care about-”

“Shut up, you’re going nowhere.”

“I know…” Kyungsoo handed Baekhyun his phone and Baekhyun handed back the books.

“Uh… Let’s see…” Baekhyun ran off with Kyungsoo’s phone.

“WAIT! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! Damn it these books!” Kyungsoo tried running with the books, but it slowed Kyungsoo down greatly. Baekhyun climbed up a tree and was looking through his phone and doing what he needed to do.

“I swear if you’re texting-”

“I’m not, I’m not! I’m almost done!” Baekhyun smiled as he was finishing up his work. He put the phone to his ear and talked to his mom.

“Eomma, can you get me sushi tonight? I’m hungry and I’m craving sushi!... Sure, hang on. SOO! WANT SOOSHI?” Baekhyun laughed at his own joke, which wasn’t amusing to Kyungsoo.

“Yeah… Sure.”

“Yeah, he wants some… Thanks Mom, love you!” Baekhyun hung up the phone and slowly climbed down the tree before getting a little stuck.

“Soo, mind helping me… Please?” Baekhyun nervously smiled.

“Sure, give me my phone first, I can’t have that falling.” Baekhyun handed Kyungsoo his phone.

“Now… that help?”

“Oh yeah… nope.”

“WHAT?! You can’t leave me here! Soo, pleeeeeeease! I need your- AHHH!” Baekhyun fell from the tree and Kyungsoo tried not to care. “Owwwwwwwwwwwww!” Baekhyun scraped his knee from the fall. “Kyungsoo, I scraped my knee!”

“That’s your fault.” Kyungsoo wanted to help him so badly, but he tried to force himself not to.

“Soo! It hurts!”

“Ah, why do I have to be born as such a nice person?!” Kyungsoo helped Baekhyun get up and they walked to Kyungsoo’s house.

 

***~~~***

 

“This is going to sting… a lot.” Baekhyun softly nodded and held onto a pillow.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Baekhyun screamed as Kyungsoo put rubbing alcohol on the cuts. Baekhyun was tearing a little bit from the pain.

“Next time don’t climb up trees!”

“I had to!” Kyungsoo shook his head and sat down next to Baekhyun after he cleaned up all the first aid items. “Thanks Dr. Do!”

“Yeah, whatever. What did you do on my phone anyw- Seriously?” Baekhyun changed Kyungsoo’s background to a collage of Baekhyun and him. Baekhyun smiled and nodded.

“You like?!”

“No… But I’ll keep it there, whatever.”

“Oh, there’s more!” Baekhyun took out his phone to send a text to Kyungsoo.

“You told me your phone was dead!” Kyungsoo’s phone vibrated and shook his head at the contact name.

 

Baekhyun, the Greatest

 

“You are so childish.”

“That’s why you love me!”

“Uh huh…”

 

***~~~***

 

Kyungsoo was laying on his bed wondering about the crazy events of the past two days.

“When are things finally going to settle down…?” He took out the picture he had of Jongin and him kissing. The picture instantly made him smile. “I’m glad you made it through after all of that…” Kyungsoo let out a sigh before getting up. He walked over to his desk and pulled out a shelf. He opened what seemed to be a photo album. He looked through the pictures and smiled at all of them until he got to an empty page. “You belong here…” He inserted the picture onto the page and closed it. His mother opened the door.

“Oh… you’re alone in here?”

“Yeah… Why?”

“I heard you talking.”

“To myself.” Kyungsoo chuckled.

“But I also heard you kiss.”

“Kiss what?”

“I don’t know, you tell me.”

“I didn’t kiss anything…”

“Alright then… goodnight!”

“Goodnight, mom!” Kyungsoo’s mother left the room and Kyungsoo looked down at the photo album one more time. He smiled and closed the drawer.

 

Sorry I lied, mom. But, it was a small lie.

 

--------------------

I’m sorry for the late update! I will be a lot freer tomorrow! ^.^